• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love you for this reference

You know that line in BB or are you referring to something else?

Question: According to the Phase Shift novel Hakumen once severed the head of the Black Beast and cut of the jaw of said severed head. The head then regenerated it's entire jaw. Seeing as even beings like Ameteratsu cannot heal those wounds how high would this make the Black Beast's regen?

and I think that's it for the profiles we already have. Just need to get the ones that don't have profiles out of the way and we should be good.

Zeldasmash said:
This is kind of a funny thing but can we make it a rule if Terumi stomps a fight, we all use this gif to signify it?
Terumi stomp-1324
Dude, this gif has potential beyond Terumi-dom, it's an artistic manifestation of horribly one sided duels that permeate every facet of this site and our lives.

As in, seems the answer to all stomp threads.

So, after reading the blog, i agree with almost everything, but i have an issue with High-Godly regen.

The process of Doomsday, as explained in the blog, goes like this:

The Azure collects all the souls -> The Doomsday event begins and everything is nuked -> The Chosen creates a new world using the power of the Azure (Meaning that it isn't nuked).

The problem with this being High-Godly is that the Chosen is not killed to begin with (So it isn't regen for them), and the souls of everyone else are not destroyed (As they are part of the Azure, which is not destroyed).

The feat would be High-Godly regen if they were erased completely (Given that the multiverse was erased), but if their souls remain safe in the Azure during the whole process, a non-Chosen regenerating would only have Low-Godly regen

I am also curious on why High Godly Regen being used when it seems to be me it is either Low-Godly or Mid-Godly depending on the context in question.

Not only that, but the scan regarding Doomsday also mentioned this: https://gyazo.com/59901aaf66254724dc3e9cc3a97c8160

Not only, but where did did any of the scans regarding High Godly in Noel's profile did it mentioned to erasing the world when it mentioned it will be rebuilt as well as the fact they use the words "nothingness" and "void" does suggest more so to either Low-Godly or Mid-Godly Regen: https://gyazo.com/e30d2356db7e25c5e5d4a0fc79aac216 and this one: https://gyazo.com/b4ddf1c8c2bc0ce15e37d836690a2c90

The very definition of high god Regenerationn is this: The ability to regenerate even after the totality of your existence is erased, alongside the reality that you are present within that exists up to your own dimensional level.

Nowhere was it mentioned that being the case for the specific characters that has it for that matter.

Also one of the scans on Noel's profile mentioned the world that lost their possibilities get destroyed by Doomsday, the Black Beast itself. https://gyazo.com/110c079c64bb3b05573a276cbffcdaed

Yes, the souls returned to Azure. The problem is that that shouldn't be applied to Observers since they regenerate from the void. It's impossible to regenerate from the void while their souls is in the Azure because Azure is beyond the boundary and the world, only be accessed by Gate of the Azure or Azure Horizon. Boundary isn't affected by the Doomsday since Relius and Hazama managed to escape the Doomsday by dropping to Boundary.

@Velox the entire process of Doomsday is that all of realities, even the ones beyond the character's dimensional level were being destroyed. This isn't some normal Existance Erasure stuff that works on one world. It's affecting every single timeline and reality. The Embryo itself is proof on that considering it absorbed all the realities and destroy it all due to the doomsday process. Not only did Kokonoe mentions that all possibilities in the world have been destroyed and the one in the embryo is all that remains, but Naoto, who's in a completely different reality. Was thrown into the Blazblue reality cause his was being destroyed by Doomsday. That's at bare minimum Mid-Godly if you can come back from that. That scan about the Black Beast and Doomsday was referring to the Prime Field War. Where the first Black Beast was made and essentially destroyed the entire planet. Amaterasu basically caused Doomsday and resetted everything back to square one to undo the carnage.

@Kaltias The Azure is in a place far from the reaches of the boundary. More specifically it's from the "outside world" where everything has already been deleted. Then there's the fact that the observers like Rachel, Relius, Hazama and Amane, who aren't even qualified to use the true Azure at all are capable of surviving the Doomsday even when everyone else with the exception of Noel is going to be deleted from the Doomsday process.

I think the point is less about surviving than it is about the fact that they never actually needed to regenerate

We currently have:

• Noel's Continuum Shift
  • Amaterasu's Prime Field War feat
  • Izanami's Doomsday
  • Embryo's possibilities destruction
It's 4. That's way too consistent to not get rid of Low 2-C.

Also the Discord group agreed on this one. True BlazBlue Ragna's tier should be changed to Unknow. Likely 2-C. 2-A with Hax.

He became possibilities of the cast, meaning became timelines itself.

Late reply but as Jack said....."FEK IT"

@Kagari Ahhh I don't see anything about the Doomsday erasing all possibilities of other worlds given how one of those very scan itself stated that the worlds who was robbed of their possibilities (collected by specific characters) was destroyed by the Doomsday, the Black Beast as mentioned in one of the scans I listed here. All the other scans NEVER mentioned anything of Doomsday doing that thing you stated. Again reread these scans. The Doomsday is what Kaltias say it is. The world get reduced to nothing and the souls of the humans get returned to the Azure while the chosen(s) remain in the world with the one who will recreate/rebuilt the world as mentioned in this scan: https://gyazo.com/b4ddf1c8c2bc0ce15e37d836690a2c90

Which is stated again by this scan: https://gyazo.com/59901aaf66254724dc3e9cc3a97c8160

Nowhere and I MEAN nowhere does it state the Doomsday went about erasing all possibilities and etc of all infinite worlds and etc.. when it gets taken out of context.

This is because the usage of 'world' was singular in some of the scans while only one of those scans put it as plural ie. destroying worlds that was already robbed of their possibilities because of the machination of the antagonists or one of them at least.

To assume the Doomsday event was stated to being capable of destroying infinite worlds all at once seems questionable if we take into the account that the time and the methods into starting the Doomsday event (which isn't immediate btw).

What? It was destroyed. There's Kokonoe's scan, they were destroyed and recreated a new, that's not only the justification of High-Godly, that's the justification of 2-A itself. I also said that the scan should be changed to Nine's statement instead of library but whatever.

It was delayed because Doomsday wasn't even started until Embryo was activated and it was delayed even more by Nine using Requiem.

That's even before the events of Doomsday, Terumi is saying it to the history of humanity.

Also both of you are misunderstanding Chosens. We don't give High-Godly to Chosens. Chosens are 90% of the cast. Chosens are the ones who Azure approved to be there, and thus has protection. It's like "hey, there's apocalypse out there, go recreate the world by beating the shit out of the Observer and if you failed, it's game over yay!" Wanna proof? Story mode: Act 2. I say no more.

Likes of Izanami, Susano'o, Ragna, Es and Amaterasu aren't Chosens. Thus they don't have protection. Observers powerful enough are capable of appearing from the void after everything is destroyed by Nine's statement.
Screenshot 20190221-202524
Screenshot 20190221-202532

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back