• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I'm just gonna ask. Without judging me for a second

Bring me the scan saying they were totally erased (not the timeline, I mean them specifically along with the timeline) and then regenerated from that. Not that they survived. The difference between them is good resistence to EE and High-Godly.

I just posted that though? That Nine scan.

"When Amaterasu reject the world and die, everything is going to be erased. The new creator will appear itself from the void, and create the new world."

Sounds regen more than resistance to me.

@Shirouyash Why are you using the Nine scan to justify your own headcanon?

Also where did that translation came from?

The english translation of the Nine scan was this one: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/518693138672648194/535301698688778240/doomsday_stuff.jpg and this one: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/518693138672648194/535301698688778240/doomsday_stuff.jpg

Erasing doesn't mean much when you deliberately put a translation/statement that wasn't there in the first place.

Show us the scans on where the statement (Erasing the world one) came from and we can considering if it is true or not when all the other scans was offically translated to English as I post here.

This is a great revision. Most of it is clear-cut.

However the Regenerationn is a problem. I don't see how they regenerated from it. It seems much more like resistance. It does say everything is going to be erased but it doesn't specify whether these characters were erased truly. Therefore it could either be resistance or Regenerationn. Regenerationn isn't justified whilst resistance is the presuppisition until Regenerationn is proven.

@Velox there's no headcanon whatsoever from Nine's statements. Everyone else in the BlazBlue story mentions Doomsday doing the same shit. Kokonoe, Izanami, Terumi, and many others that are legitimate references describe Doomsday as roughly the same thing.

While i don't have issues with Doomsday wrecking everything, Nine's statement really doesn't say anything that proves High-Godly.

Unless there is more to it, it doesn't even say that the "new god" is a PI user instead of the Chosen.

And even then i haven't really seen anything proving that the souls collected in the Azure are destroyed/the people regenerating are not inside of the Azure for whatever reason, when it's stated that it collects all the souls

High Godly is basically all of reality being destroyed tho. And Nine and Kokonoe's statement shows that all of reality was being destroyed when it was in effect. Hell, I forgot to mention this, but Terumi was one of the people who existed back in the Prime Field War and essentially came back from Amaterasu's Doomsday process back in the day. And there's the fact that the chosen is the only person that's unaffected by the Doomsday process, and Terumi wasn't said chosen.

Reality being destroyed is half of the requirement for High-Godly. The other one is that you get erased as well.

We are basically dancing around this, but the point is that the souls of non-Chosens are in the Azure and they don't get the boot, it's not High-Godly because it meets only half of the requirements

Hmm, alright. I assume a "possibly High Godly" won't work? Cause Noel would at bare minimum get Mid godly considering she's capable of self observation like Terumi

I'd be fine with Mid-Godly given that they can EE stuff by "not observing it" so self observation should be specular to it

@velox here.
Screenshot 20190222-043911
Screenshot 20190222-043922
The new God is a system unchanged by Takamagahara or Amaterasu, is a PI user, namely Requiem. If you did pay attention to the conversation, you know that at least.

I'm cool with Mid-Godly, I thought we've had that for ages, but yeah that's not all of the pre-req for High-Godly. Speaking from experience since D&D has similar on-the-cusp-of-High-Godly-feats.

I'm okay with it being deleted if this is all not enough. Though, I'm pretty sure the world were erased alongside they're dimensional level.

How about At least Mid-Godly, possibly High-Godly? I think that's okay to me.

I mean

What do they have in regards to High-Godly, aside from just multiverse destruction

they seem to have solid Mid-Godly, if they haven't got a High-Godly feat we shouldn't list it as such

There's a possible chance for them to get high godly, but the feat in question was never done.

So basically Hakumen's time killer would erase all the time you had and the time you will ever have. But the thing is, they need to survive both at the same time for it to register. We had characters survive his time killer and even regenerate from it, as well as the doomsday process. But unfortunately both didn't happen at the same time

So I think Mid-Godly, possibly higher rather than actually giving it High-Godly would be better for now

still, nothing to sneeze at.

I've made the changes for the Regenerationn as well as change the tier 2s to just 2-A.

Now with that out of the way. There's one more proposed change I found. And after this, that should be it for Blazblue. Aside from ofc the 6-B recalc that we need to do.

there's a scan where some of the characters should have Self Sustenance, which would grant at bare mininum type 1, and then type 2 and 3 for some specific characters.

It's due to some characters being able to withstand the Edge, which is stated that no air exists there.

So it should give type 1 SS for Ragna, Jin, Makoto, Relius, Hazama, Rachel, Valkenhayn, Nine, Trinity, Amane and Naoto considering that they can go into the Edge without the need for oxygen.

And there should be type 1, 2, and 3 for Amaterasu, Takamagahara, Requiem, Take-Mikazuchi, Black Beast (and Black Beast Ragna), Terumi, Izanami, Noel, Nu, Es, Lambda, and Arakune as they never need any form of sustenance due to their creation.

Seems fair. Add away.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand done. Now we just need the 6-B calc to be redone, and Blazblue will be out of the way until the next game. I'll close this thread considering we got everything done here.

Tumblr oqbk5dgW2C1smaam3o2 r1 500
and that's a wrap ladies and gentlemen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back