• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Sestsuna

For low tier maybe the chance still high, but damn that lot's of resistance, my Litchi vs Esdeath/Ultear match plan are cancelled :'v

Sparda 20000000 said:
Have all the changes been made yet?
If you think getting all of that within a days time is possible, then you must have reflexes of a god.

Well we're gonna need some help with this. Also if anyone can copy this stuff. DO NOT COPY IT ONTO SOURCE!! Doing that will delete all the links we have for the characters abilities and resistances. copy them on Visual first, and then edit the rest in source mode

I'm editing some of the profiles now. I have fixed Terumi's which didn't have the links and I apologize for that.

I gotta say, those resistances alone could use their own tab.

EDIT: I will definitely say that Noel needs some. She's got three different sections to her powers.

Hmmm...good question to ask this in case, but can all of the characters here use all their listed changes in all keys or are there some that they are used in one of them or so?

What I mean is are all the abilities they have something they can do in all keys cuz that would be important for whenever any is put in a match as I have seen or assume this to be a problem for quite a number of characters here.

@Qliphoth some have different abilities in different keys. Ragna, Noel, Tsubaki, Nu and Terumi are prime examples due to them gaining certain things later down the line. But for characters like Hakumen and Azrael have those abilities all across the board

@Glass: For the ones that have different abilities, you mean like they don't get it until later? If so, those probably need tabs then to differentiate what abilities they have in one and what they get later in another.

For those that CAN use them in all states/keys, fair enough.

Edit: One example you can see of what I mean for tab uses are like Dante (Devil May Cry) and Rimuru Tempest

yeah, Like Ragna doesn't have Nonexistant Physiology or Abstract Existance until the very end of the series. And Terumi doesn't have High Godly Regenerationn until he became Susanoo due to him absorbing Noel.

that type of tabber would help a lot. Though considering the coding, it's gonna be a bit difficult to get right where we need to separate the abilities.

Exactly what I mean. Putting in the new abilities and scans alone is already a hassle as I can see, but it is also important to list whether someone can do all of them or has them in certain keys.

The coding may be troublesome to do. Best to maybe get all the changes out of the way first before trying that out maybe?

yeah, let's try to add the changes first. And remember, copy in visual first then go to source mode.

Heavy changes, but I think they are reasonable.

Forgive me since I have a really hard time understanding the story of Blazblue (I like the verse for it's characters) but why Izanami is 2-C with hax again?

She amplified Takamagahara to the point where their Phenomena Intervention overpowers Noel's. She's also capable of causing Doomsday which destroys infinite possiblities of a timeline.

Because she's capable of warping the entire Embryo with her powers on top of being capable of amping Takamagahara during the events of Chronophantasma.

I think we can safely remove low 7-B, as Tager was responsible for the capture of Azrael prior to the events of the series, and it doesn't make sense that he would go from 6-B down to low 7-C only to go back to 6-B for something he had already done.

No we shouldn't. Tager was getting steamrolled by Azrael and needed Kokonoe's help to subdue his limited in order to send him to the cryoprison.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Yes, but I don't see how this puts Makoto above him unless we assume Makoto > Restricted Azrael. It doesn't make sense for Tager to be literally the only weak link in Sector 7.

@Dino if I'm being a bit honest. It's not TOO complicated. There ARE stuff that is complicated. Hakumen's entire story mode in Calamity Trigger is biggest thing I can point to where they throw so much terminology stuff that it was actually hard to keep up. But they do at the very least try to explain what each stuff is, even if they don't explain all of the stuff right away.

Characters that have been updated:

Terumi, Nine, Jin, Hakumen, Valkenhayn, Naoto, Izanami, Relius, Kagura, Hazama, Taokaka, The Black Beast, Jubei, Tsubaki, Rachel, Azrael, Arakune, Bang, Bullet, Celica, Hibiki, The Take-Mikazuchi

Characters that have yet to be updated:

Kokonoe, Platinum, Makoto, Litchi, Nu-13, Ragna, Noel, Takamagahara, Master Unit: Amaterasu (the guys and gals in bold are unable to be updated due to being locked pages).

You know something that is funny is that Taokaka is marked down for Relativistic+ but at the same she's like a powerless cat teenager and had no background of why she's that fast. I know that Naruto got to Relativistic+ in his teens but that was after many power-ups and he was 5-B at the time while Tao is Low 7-B in the beginning

Just saying

You mean the same girl that kept up with someone that can use FTL attacks and actually beat her in combat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back