• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So it just hit me...with this scaling....only Tager is 6-B right now....Why is that? Are we saying that Makoto or Taokaka are superior to Tager?

Holy shit that one massive blog you have there my dude. I fully agree with everything written here tbh.

I think Ragna deserve a little more credit tho, he was fighting Susoano who is => 100% Hakumen no? Although Hakumen have the power of order so dunno how he compares to Susano.

@Dragon back in CS he gave Makoto trouble. And in CF he was having difficulty against restricted Azrael. Dude, Tao literally gave Azrael a good fight. Even Azrael himself said this

Yes, but I don't see how this puts Makoto above him unless we assume Makoto > Restricted Azrael. It doesn't make sense for Tager to be literally the only weak link in Sector 7.

I think he should scale to at least Makoto in CF. I don't think Kokonoe wouldn't give Tager upgrades to get him up to snuff.

Aside from that, let the changes roll.

Sweet Mother of the Azure...now that's a blog.

Gonna take awhile to read through everything but so far, what little I've read, I agree and doubt that I'm going to disagree anything, honestly.

In addition, is it just me or does anyone get the feeling we're going to be seeing BlazBlue characters a lot more in matches?

TheC2 said:
Sweet Mother of the Azure...now that's a blog.
Gonna take awhile to read through everything but so far, what little I've read, I agree and doubt that I'm going to disagree anything, honestly.

In addition, is it just me or does anyone get the feeling we're going to be seeing BlazBlue characters a lot more in matches?
Considering the sheer number of things this will update, BlazBlue might be the one of the more haxed verses on the site. I mean, 2-A Terumi/Susano'o sounds horrifying.

I just don't agree with Kagura being superior to Azrael.

Azrael wans't fighting with all his power. When he was going to release all his limiters, Jin appeared and froze him.

Brunout said:
I just don't agree with Kagura being superior to Azrael.

Azrael wans't fighting with all his power. When he was going to release all his limiters, Jin appeared and froze him.
Correction: Kagura is superior to Azrael with Enchant Dragunov. Unrestricted Azrael, we mean without SS's limiter on him in CP. If Azrael remove his limiter a couple of times, he'll be superior.

@Brunout There's more than one instance of Kagura being better. Ragna stated he was superior and well, Kagura was getting the upper hand on him in combat.

Didn't Ragna say when fighting Susano'o that he's stronger then Azrael on sheer strength?

Also, we've never seen Azrael go all out 100%.

I don't recall him saying something like that. But Susanoo is at the very least up there since he stomped Es and like, everyone else in combat. Ragna needed to go into overdrive at that point to fight him.

I think it was at the moment where Susano'o first shows up and they gang up on him only to be effortlessly swatted by him. Ragna states that after Susano'o says he'll have a hard time holding back.

Raggy

SinsofMan said:
Changes are fine with me.
Nice seeing you move up in the world Glass ovo.
Hey, I'm just the same ole shard of glass you know and stomped on. OwO

@Zelda if I were to tell you that with two matches alone, I can easily get BB on the map in terms of OPness. Would you believe me?

We'd have to put those matches to the test once the revisions accepted (which it 100% is by everyone here).

Which matches do you have in mind?

@Zelda oh you'll just have to wait and see my boi ;)

@Cal calm your horses. It's not your Pokeman or Legend of Link.

I wanna get some input on the concept stuff beforehand. Wanna get everything everything done in one go.

Theglassman12 said:
@Brunout There's more than one instance of Kagura being better. Ragna stated he was superior and well, Kagura was getting the upper hand on him in combat.
Yea but remember that Azrael wans't going all out against Kagura. When he was going to release all his limiters, Jin froze him. Kagura even said "oh shit!" when azrael was going to go all out.

Also, Azrael was not one of the Chosen. He forcefully broke his way in the embryo. He wans't chosen like the others.

That's why Kagura says "It's just me or is he stronger than before?", 'cause azrael was not weakened by the embryo like them.

@Brunout I recall Azrael being one of the chosen. Cause essentially everyone except for ragna were chosen to fight izanami and gain the azure. And yeah I guess, but the fact that Kagura pushed him that far is still notable.

BlazBlue Bloodedge Experience Part 2 (Colored illustration, 2)
New ability for the boundary. In this scene, Spinner said this. "Guide us. To the void where everything will become spiraling chaos: Boundary!"

Spinner is a reliable source and this is blatant Chaos Manipulation. Everybody who resisted Boundary should get resistance to Chaos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back