• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Base​

Electricity Manipulation (Via <Jirasd>, an origin spell that gathers jet-black lightning on the caster's hand and fires it at the enemy)

Duplication (maybe?) (Anos can create an exact replica of himself) - It seems he still has to put his consciousness into it to make said body act so Im not sure if this would be indexed as limited duplication or not (or something else).

Renaming Key​

Anos' current last key, Great Spirit Arc, needs to be renamed to Great Spirit Arc/Jiordal Arc, as Gilieriam Naviem is something he only learns in the latter arc (Im merging them because making a whole extra key just to account for a single ability seems counter-productive and would take more space than it needs to)

With that said, his P&A would also need a new tabber with the same name to account for Gilieriam Naviem since, again, he only learned it later and thus should be differentiated from the spells he already knew. It will have this added:

Greater Statistics Amplification (Via <Gilieriam Naviem>, an enhancement magic that releases the power of destruction suppressed and stored in Anos' source with every step, being able to grant him enough power to destroy not only the Land of Traces but also the World a thousand times over)

Last edited:
Agree. Bruh, you should've said something now I've gotta edit my sandbox to account for Gilieriam Naviem and Electricity manipulation being added.
Duplication (maybe?) (Anos can create an exact replica of himself) - It seems he still has to put his consciousness into it to make said body act so Im not sure if this would be indexed as limited duplication or not (or something else)
Can be duplication but it's really just creation, the only one who can get duplication with this is Kanon/Lay as he can just insert and use any of his other sources to control the body
Renaming Key
I'm of the opinion his that his 3rd key's PnA cover vol 4-8 honestly we have 2 fan translations we can use for v7 & 8 the only problem is the key name

Dilhade Arc (1-3 or 4?) Underground World Arc (5 to 7 or 8?)

Aren't those fan(?) names made up for some volumes
Those are definitely fan names and volume 8 takes place mainly above ground unless you count the ruins of inzuel empire ofc.
Volumes 1-3 are already covered by "Mythical Era", "Newly Reincarnated" and "Post Reincarnation".

Bruh, these revisions are so massive that from the shockwave resulting from the resulting wank collation from the creation of these revisions I have been revived from my temporary dead state to be able to say that I agree, and that thank goodness by the words of the OP this massive revision was removed too much content, otherwise it would not have been massive, if not stratospheric.

Back