• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masked Man beats on an Old Man: Jigsaw vs totheark pt. 1

The first thread in a few I'm planning to do between Saw (franchise) and Marble Hornets (Three to be exact). Anyway...

John Kramer vs Tim Wright

A leader vs a follower. A nerd vs a jock. A cancer patient vs an insomniac.

Rules

• Both are 10-A
  • John has all his equipment (Hidden Blade, Syringe, etc.) and a Reverse Beartrap, though it isn't on Tim at the beginning of the fight.
  • Tim has his mask, his pills are already in his system, and a large metal pipe.
  • Do note that "Tim wins because he is younger" shouldn't be a deciding factor. Kramer arguably has better durability and easily has more intelligence.
  • Fight takes in an abandoned warehouse, J and T start on opposite sides.
Results

• The OG Jigsaw:
  • The 3rd member of totheark:
  • Inconclusive:

If he's easily angered I have a feeling that Kramer could think of a way to exploit that, or Tim could just get angrier as the match goes on, causing him to make poor decisions. All Kramer really has to do as well is to put that beartrap on Tim. Even if he's able to take it off in time, somehow, Jigsaw could stab him with the blade or the syringe the moment he's free, and I have no doubt that Jigsaw could put it on him, given the fact that Jigsawuas overpowered many people in his day, some I'd assume are stronger than Tim.

My votes on Jigsaw

I mean probably. What's it full of though? If he injects something into Tim to knock him out, which I'm also certain he can do, than its just an easy win.

Back