• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Addicting games of death (The Gambler vs John Kramer)

Volt12121

He/Him
Mini-Story: As the Gambler was enjoying a nightly stroll in the search for new victims for his twisted games. As he walked, he heard soft steps behind him, and in a flash, two blades clashed against each other in the dead of night as a fox mask met a pig head. Behind his mask, the gambler smiled, "ah, so the famous jigsaw has finally come for me? I must say, I am quite honored" he said in a taunting tone knowing Jigsaw's cause, his taunt was however met with mere silence as they both took a step back, readying themselves for a brawl.

Ground Rules:
  • Speed is equal
  • John Kramer is in his prime
  • Both are aware of the other's reputation
  • Both start 5 meters away from eachother
A gambling man: 3 (ThePrimalHunter Volt12121 LeoEpicGamer8910)
Man with a confusing moral:
Inconclusive:

Last edited:
The Gambler seems a lot more skilled with his weapons, showing great skill in throwing knives even when blindfolded. That plus The Gambler's great luck would probably be too much for Jigsaw to handle

Voting The Gambler

Back