• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MASHLE: Magic and Muscles Discussion Thread

それだけじゃない
That's not all
奴を囲う5兄弟は
The 5 brothers who surround him
それぞれこの世界のトップクラスの魔法使いじゃ......
Are top class wizards in this world, each one of them......
ワシに準じるかそれ以上か...
They are either equal or better than me...
...そんな
...No way
そんな強い人が5人も敵にいるなんて...
There's no way that there are such five strong inviduals against us.

----------
If you still care.

But as I said, almost no difference. I'm not putting images because, lazy, if you want I can put them.
Well "better" can be more well versed at magic, eh

In fact, there are a ton of things that imply that a spell with little focus are unable to affect powerful magic users, like Bible being able to control concepts but losing to Delisastar, an unnamed spell from Adam Jobs being unable to send Whalberg's arm into the void, wizards being able to crush and reflect spells passively as long as the opponent is not comparable, among other shit like the canon time stop resistance

I still find it criminal how Komoto hyped up Wahlberg having him face IZ and possibly beating them when they were younger and then said "hey the brothers are equal or stronger". Like, at least make Wahlberg's prime stronger, but his older age is stronger instead it seems.

In fact, there are a ton of things that imply that a spell with little focus are unable to affect powerful magic users, like Bible being able to control concepts but losing to Delisastar, an unnamed spell from Adam Jobs being unable to send Whalberg's arm into the void, wizards being able to crush and reflect spells passively as long as the opponent is not comparable, among other shit like the canon time stop resistance
What do you mean concept? The only thing it appears to do is text manipulation in wiki terms.

Unless you have something in raw.

From what I saw, only one person answers and even with a question mark.

I don't see how her ability qualifies as controlling a personal concept. I think it's better to ask more people.
---------

One thing I see now is how the "Me" is highlighted. It seems that she selected the first "Me" that the demon spoke and placed it in the place where it would seem that the demon would say "your". Changed the "your" to "Me", and it still looks like text manipulation.

Still very potent against cocky ***** that say "I will beat you" before their words are rearranged to "you will beat I"

Heavens Door but better
Everything around her is about "Words", so it makes sense for her to alter what the enemy says would affect reality (text manipulation). I wish she had appeared more, this ability seems very strong. Your summons or thirds could even have something to do with plot manipulation, can you imagine?

What would happen if your enemy didn't say anything? I would say that Delisastar won like that, but he's probably the most vocal among the brothers.

Everything around her is about "Words", so it makes sense for her to alter what the enemy says would affect reality (text manipulation). I wish she had appeared more, this ability seems very strong. Your summons or thirds could even have something to do with plot manipulation, can you imagine?

What would happen if your enemy didn't say anything? I would say that Delisastar won like that, but he's probably the most vocal among the brothers.
Probably outlasted via regen. The brothers can take IZ's blood and then their magic doesn't run out, they're broken and can only be beaten by overclocking their regen like Rayne did, Killing them 100 times like Dot did, or burying them in sand and one shoting them because their hype level was higher.

Text manipulation is about control text, and not controling words to alter the reality around you
Text Manipulation - the ability to allow work on events recorded in text form, or translated into the reality of events or phenomena. Depending on the forms of this ability is may be related to the manipulation of causality, manipulation of information, or even a direct impact on the reality itself.
It seems to me that it is, and using another example verse, in Castlevania we have books that use words to alter reality and it's like text manipulation.

It seems to me that it is, and using another example verse, in Castlevania we have books that use words to alter reality and it's like text manipulation.
If the text manipulation shows controlling information the character will have text manipulation + information manipulaton, if it shows controlling text and casuality, it will have Text Manipulation + Casuality Mnipulation, and so on

And in Castlevania these books have literal plot manipulation

If the text manipulation shows controlling information the character will have text manipulation + information manipulaton, if it shows controlling text and casuality, it will have Text Manipulation + Casuality Mnipulation, and so on
It may be, but it doesn't rule out that text manipulation is not just manipulating texts. It's written in the first sentence.
the ability to allow work on events recorded in text form, or translated into the reality of events or phenomena
And that's what she does, she uses the texts to make something happen in reality.

And in Castlevania these books have literal plot manipulation
They do, but not for the feat they've demonstrated.

The manipulation of text that all creatures of Chaos have comes from them using the dark power within their pages to bring something to reality. I was there in the discussion, if the mobile game didn't exist to give everyone plot manipulation, they would only have text manipulation.

Agito can keep up with Renatus and both can fight against Domina, someone who casualy treats the power of a Visionary like garbage

Kaldo, Sophina and Tsurara doesn't have feats to be above any High 6-C character and are only something by confidence scaling

Agito can keep with Renatus and both can fight against Domina, someone who casualy treats the power of a Visionary like garbage
Agito uses a dragon, I don't like his power, so he's last.

Kaldo, Sophina and Tsurara doesn't have feats to be above any High 6-C character and are only something by confidence scaling
Kaldo is really cool and his sword is cool, so he's right up there.

It may be, but it doesn't rule out that text manipulation is not just manipulating texts. It's written in the first sentence.
And that's what she does, she uses the texts to make something happen in reality.
The power of text manipulation is to control text, if it does something different its when its the fusion with another kind of power, as with the case of Castlevania (Controls Plot) and with Biblia (Controls actions). Biblia can't have only text manipulation because she doesnt control only text

The power of text manipulation is to control text
It is not. There are types. For example Type 1.
  • The materialization of words or symbols - such as the burning of anything after writing of the word "fire". The most obvious example can be magical runes.
For example Ichibe who brings the meaning of words into reality. It's in "Type 1" and it's just Text Manipulation.

Obviously he won't just have that skill.

Someone who warps reality doesn't always have just that power, he can usually transmute things teleport and etc. But all of this comes from one main ability, which is reality warping.

Same thing for Ichibei, his "main" skill would be text manipulation and from that skill, he has others.

It would be the same for Sophina if she didn't have ridiculously short screen time.

as with the case of Castlevania (Controls Plot)
As I said, it's not. These books and other creatures did not have text manipulation, this was reviewed on a CRT to review Plot manipulation.

The specific power of these books was discussed whether it was text manipulation or plot manipulation. And as I recall, most preferred text manipulation.

So if the mobile game that provides plot manipulation for all Chaos creatures didn't exist, these books would only have text manipulation and not text manipulation + plot manipulation.

Biblia can't have only text manipulation because she doesnt control only text
Probably not. Probably something like Body Puppetry too.

And then mash loses muscle power because of an extra condition of borrowed power.

Soon after, there's a time skip, and in the future when a new threat arrives, Mash regains his muscles after doing just one sit-up.
Or Mash just dies because he's on a time limit for life before dying an agonizing death

The Bashle: Mashle Next Generations dream is dead

And then mash loses muscle power because of an extra condition of borrowed power.

Soon after, there's a time skip, and in the future when a new threat arrives, Mash regains his muscles after doing just one sit-up.
Everyone in the verse far surpasses him during the timeskip, only for him to train for 2 minutes and become [Golden Mash]

Or Mash just dies because he's on a time limit for life before dying an agonizing death

The Bashle: Mashle Next Generations dream is dead
In fact Mash will almost lose the fight, but his friends and the guys who are watching the fight on television will raise their hands and give Mash muscle power, who will then beat IZ and say:
"I hope you are reborn as a good person, I would be waiting for you to work out together. I also went to do my daily exercises, to make my muscles stronger and carry more weights with you. Goodbye... Father."

And then I'll be like this after that:
image.png

Then the manga will end and after a few years we will get a continuation.

The manga will be called Super Mashle: Gods and Muscles. The plot of this series will be the characters facing the gods of verse, who gave magic to humans and represent the gods of their wands.

Back