• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MASHLE: Magic and Muscles Discussion Thread

@AnAverageUsername
Summary for Wahlberg and Domina pls 💕
Gonna sleep now

@AnAverageUsername
Gonna sleep now
Come to think of it, I think it would be interesting to have a "magician physiology" and divide the levels into lower and higher.

Virtually every character has many of the same powers as being mages, plus it saves text.

@AnAverageUsername
Gonna sleep now
Wahlberg Baigan is a character and major ally in Mashle: Magic and Muscles, as well as the Headmaster of Easton Magic Academy, and former Divine Visionary

Born of frail body, with average grades, and fearful of rejection, Wahlberg viewed the world in a pessimistic outlook and rejected others around him. That was until he met Adam Jobs, who would share random trivia about animals to try and get him to come to school. Because of this, it rescued Wahlberg from himself, and later on his life, he would become a Divine Visionary. At an unknown point in time, Wahlberg would battle against Innocent Zero when both were in their youths, being the only one who could stand against them. He is cited as a living legend.

His personal magic is Spaces, and allows him to erase any space around himself.

@AnAverageUsername
Gonna sleep now
Domina Blowlive is a character and the main antagonist of Mashle: Magic and Muscles' Tri-Magic-Athalon Divine Visionary Final Exam Arc, as well as Innocent Zero's 5th youngest son

Born to have always been of use to his father, Domina had it drilled into his head that it was his purpose. Spending most of his time isolated inside a room that was more like a birdcage, the only people in his life were servants who could not communicate due to crushed vocal cords, and Innocent Zero himself. While he bloodied his hands whenever asked, Domina was against it, but continued due to his father saying that he had need of him. Happy to hear that, and to have a purpose, Domina would continue to bloody his hands for Innocent Zero, continuing to work and work.

His personal magic is waters, allowing him to create and control water.

Wahlberg Baigan is a character and major ally in Mashle: Magic and Muscles, as well as the Headmaster of Easton Magic Academy, and former Divine Visionary

Born of frail body, with average grades, and fearful of rejection, Wahlberg viewed the world in a pessimistic outlook and rejected others around him. That was until he met Adam Jobs, who would share random trivia about animals to try and get him to come to school. Because of this, it rescued Wahlberg from himself, and later on his life, he would become a Divine Visionary. At an unknown point in time, Wahlberg would battle against Innocent Zero when both were in their youths, being the only one who could stand against them. He is cited as a living legend.

His personal magic is Spaces, and allows him to erase any space around himself.
Domina Blowlive is a character and the main antagonist of Mashle: Magic and Muscles' Tri-Magic-Athalon Divine Visionary Final Exam Arc, as well as Innocent Zero's 5th youngest son

Born to have always been of use to his father, Domina had it drilled into his head that it was his purpose. Spending most of his time isolated inside a room that was more like a birdcage, the only people in his life were servants who could not communicate due to crushed vocal cords, and Innocent Zero himself. While he bloodied his hands whenever asked, Domina was against it, but continued due to his father saying that he had need of him. Happy to hear that, and to have a purpose, Domina would continue to bloody his hands for Innocent Zero, continuing to work and work.

His personal magic is waters, allowing him to create and control water.
Thank ya fella

ドミナは日中所構わず暴れた...
Domina went on a rampage in the middle of the day

魔力の塊は石壁を粉砕し
A mass of magic destroyed a stone
What I'm going to say has nothing to do with what's above.

But wow, now that I know a translator and see translations straight from the original. Wow, there are some fan translations that invent things that simply don't exist or fail to say something cof cof Record of Ragnarok cof cof.

And it even happens with Mashle. I'm even getting paranoid about using a fan scan without checking the original first.

At least this is only important in battles between characters and etc. It changes almost nothing for those who just want to read the manga.

What I'm going to say has nothing to do with what's above.

But wow, now that I know a translator and see translations straight from the original. Wow, there are some fan translations that invent things that simply don't exist or fail to say something cof cof Record of Ragnarok cof cof.

And it even happens with Mashle. I'm even getting paranoid about using a fan scan without checking the original first.

At least this is only important in battles between characters and etc. It changes almost nothing for those who just want to read the manga.
We don't have fan scans, we aren't popular enough for that

Also what did the viz scans even say, can't remember

We don't have fan scans, we aren't popular enough for that

Also what did the viz scans even say, can't remember
So what officer is making mistakes? Has the soul stop in the official?

Wow, bruh. Can't you even trust that anymore?

Yeah, that page you asked for translation, I hadn't sent it. I don't want to overload my colleague with several translations, because I'm revising Record of Ragnarok and the raws are very necessary because of Valhalla Scans. So it might take a while for me to ask him to translate that page.

So what officer is making mistakes? Has the soul stop in the official?

Wow, bruh. Can't you even trust that anymore?
Hey, sometimes some of us take things too literally with the VS battle brain rot. Soul splitting damage? Doesn't have to mean it affects the soul, it can very well mean it hurts like hell.
Yeah, that page you asked for translation, I hadn't sent it.
Oh no, I was saying what was the Viz version of what LoK sent, since I forgot what that was besides Domina rampaging and tearing apart the castle. The meanings are still the same anyways.
I don't want to overload my colleague with several translations, because I'm revising Record of Ragnarok and the raws are very necessary because of Valhalla Scans. So it might take a while for me to ask him to translate that page.
**** Vallhala scans

This one doesn't have anything wrong. I have checked the raws before the big thread. However, I most worried with Whalberg statement about Mash's brothers

This one doesn't have anything wrong. I have checked the raws before the big thread. However, I most worried with Whalberg statement about Mash's brothers
Wasn't that already translated? Anyways we have other statements of each brother being stronger and stronger, it just means Wahlberg would get an upgrade

I will respond the guy above later
But now

Mash Infinite Speed may become true
Things are getting INSANE, something about time being 1/100th of something?

Back