• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MASHLE: Magic and Muscles Discussion Thread

Speaking of resistance, does anyone other than him have any novatel resistance? I mean, now we have those that climb from the old man that I don't know how to write the name, having resistance to the stop of time.

I find it funny that the manga is focused on magic, but most of the personal spells and their spells are very "physical". Of course, not everyone, but a good part.

Speaking of resistance, does anyone other than him have any novatel resistance? I mean, now we have those that climb from the old man that I don't know how to write the name, having resistance to the stop of time.

I find it funny that the manga is focused on magic, but most of the personal spells and their spells are very "physical". Of course, not everyone, but a good part.
By climb do you mean "upscale"?

Some wizards will have resistance to CM, Heat Manipulation, Gravity Manipulation, Time Stop, Absorption, BFR, etc

If you're talking about that scene where IZ defeats the girl I forgot her name. It wasn't time travel.

He rewinds time for him and her. It's in the raw I sent saying it was "time stopping magic" and not "time magic".
Your raws shows that Zero can time travel, plus he have a feat against Whalberg where he time travel after being EE, as well against Mash

I'm sure the wiki treats them as different things. Just because something in the dictionary might be the same doesn't mean the wiki will be.

Now advancing time to someone or a specific place is also going to be time travel? After all, time travel isn't just for the past.

Furthermore, a person who is resistant to having their time advanced or rewind has no resistance to someone traveling through time to do something.

Dude, youre complicating something simple

Rewind = to go back

Rewind time = To go back in time
I think the point he's making is that it's important to clarify the difference. Lucius Zogratis and Dio Brando both have time manip but Dio only stops time, Lucius can stop it and also age people to dust. He hasn't shown to be able to jump to the future so it needs to be mentioned that it's only to rewind.

I think this page explains things
RyXv_iqzDWxP.jpg

I think this page explains things
RyXv_iqzDWxP.jpg
From what I understand, IZ slowed down time (probably that 1/100 has to do with that), but Mash moved so fast that it seemed that time was normal.

Then he was affected by the time slowdown, but now he's so fast that it doesn't matter and he's still extremely fast for IZ even with the time slowed down.

If that 1/100 has to do with how much time has been slowed down, we'll likely have 100x Mash's speed after training.

From what I understand, IZ slowed down time (probably that 1/100 has to do with that), but Mash moved so fast that it seemed that time was normal.

Then he was affected by the time slowdown, but now he's so fast that it doesn't matter and he's still extremely fast for IZ even with the time slowed down.

If that 1/100 has to do with how much time has been slowed down, we'll likely have 100x Mash's speed after training.
Yooo new multiplier in the house

Does it say the same for when Sitter Baby de-aged Lance and Dot?

By Finn's graphic doesn't look like its just a speed buff, but yeah, thats a possible. Would be a big ass speed upgrade
This is something like

very slow time

(time clock image)

+

moving very quickly

(Mash mash image)

=

normal movement
-------------------------------------
Obviously in the translation that comes out it won't look like this. This is what I managed to get.

In short: Time too slow + Mash moving extremely fast = Mash moving normally

"You can only use that deal when it's an eclipse? Sounds like you've been ripped off."
Then he proceeds to get a God to revive him and lend him his powers for a single creampuff

Forgot to mention, but Mashle's new "power" seems to be borrowed from that guy. I think I saw something like that.

IZ: So he has the power of the gods (something like that)

That guy in white: I lent it to him, thought it would be funny.
I have seen that way before, but I hope it's just a bad translation

What happened to the panel with Wahlberg and the others
それだけじゃない
That's not all
奴を囲う5兄弟は
The 5 brothers who surround him
それぞれこの世界のトップクラスの魔法使いじゃ......
Are top class wizards in this world, each one of them......
ワシに準じるかそれ以上か...
They are either equal or better than me...
...そんな
...No way
そんな強い人が5人も敵にいるなんて...
There's no way that there are such five strong inviduals against us.

----------
If you still care.

But as I said, almost no difference. I'm not putting images because, lazy, if you want I can put them.

Back