• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MASHLE: Magic and Muscles Discussion Thread

Yeah, the author ended up giving IZ too much and failed to do everything he could with it.

Dude got like 3 transformations that pretty much just gave him stat boosts and the ability to use wandless magic, and his final attack was just Big Planet Buster Unga Bunga outta nowhere.

Was expecting the hax and abilities to get more explored like your average secondth and thirds, but seems like we just went Dragon Ball.
Actually Im pretty sure he still uses a wand. Which wand though? Idk.

Didn't Mash annihilate his wand in his second form, only for him to be knocked out and then get his 3rd form who can use magic without wands?
Don't recall him using a wand in panel

Which wand though? Idk.
I think he lost his wand of beginnings and was embarrassed to say he lost it.

Didn't Mash annihilate his wand in his second form, only for him to be knocked out and then get his 3rd form who can use magic without wands?
Don't recall him using a wand in panel
No. He even uses a wand. When he transformed into his second form, the wand was attached to him (like Aizen), but now it's a normal one.

Hey guys, good ******* news, the battle is still going on

IZ have summoned the god of time now
Great Hax involved, he can rewind time to a specific point and also brought back the brothers, but Mash just punched IZ back to the present. IZ's backstory was also almost revealed, but Mash doesn't give a shit and hit him with a Full Body Magic: Galaxy Crush.

Also you need to give the Domina and Wahkberg info to Ph

Yeah, thats maybe Infinite Speed, but we need to wait the translations. Can be even some Low 2-C shit or just timehax
Screenshot_20230607-153642.png
Screenshot_20230607-153700.png

But Aca Type 1 is almost for sure

And well, it seems that when IZ revived himself in the fight against Wahlberg was thanks to his Thirds
And I cant tell if the battle have ended or not anymore lol

My theory is that in each chapter IZ will summon a different Thirds

In the previous chapter was the Darkness's Thirds
Now its the Time's one

Next chapter may be Uranus, the god of space

Last edited:
I think the battle is over honestly. Once Mash interrupted Zero's flashback I knew it was the end lol. But we'll see.

Yeah, thats maybe Infinite Speed, but we need to wait the translations. Can be even some Low 2-C shit or just timehax

And well, it seems that when IZ revived himself in the fight against Wahlberg was thanks to his Thirds
So what you're saying is, without the help of Thirds, IZ basically lost that match

Does Cell War have telekinesis? I noticed he was controlling Abel's movements and even lifted him up in the air without touching him. I can't remember if it was said how he did that.

Question
I don't understand that scene, did mash hit him back to the present or is he just immune to Innocent zero's time rewind/time paradox? Because iz returned him to the moment where he oneshotted mash so i don't see why he loses in that timeline

Mash's Plot armor too stronk
My interpretation is that no matter how many times he rewinded time Mash still found a way to beat him, leading to the same conclusion. ( Most likely even if killed properly he still managed to force gate of truth guy to revive him somehow and gain the powerboost. )

Mash's Plot armor too stronk
My interpretation is that no matter how many times he rewinded time Mash still found a way to beat him, leading to the same conclusion. ( Most likely even if killed properly he still managed to force gate of truth guy to revive him somehow and gain the powerboost. )
Wasn't Acasualty said somewhere around here?

Type 1: Time Paradox Immunity: Characters with this type of Acausality are rendered immune to changes in the past and standard temporal paradoxes, but remain just as vulnerable in the present and can be affected by normal Causality Manipulation and similar abilities.
I'm not sure. Do we know that Mash is immune to changes in the past?
Like, I know he qualifies in some way, shape and form for some sort of immunity from effects of time manipulation. But like if someone where to go and kill him as a baby it'd probably work, or at least we can't say that it won't work.

The situation here is that Mash's current strength seems to remain even after Innocent ******* reverses time to the point where all the brothers are still alive? Was that what happened? Along with a degree of awareness that time was tampered with.

Or maybe I'm misunderstanding and this is what the type 1 acausality is referring to.

Binge-read Mash in 2-3 days btw.

Basically his current self, or his current self's strength, is unaffected by time rewind. Along with some slight awareness that time rewound.

I'm going to guess that Mash's soul training in the hyperbolic gate of truth might be the reason why his strength doesn't change.
But I doubt it will be explained.

May i know what rating we give to Wahlberg? Are he scaled to base innocent zero and above doom?
There's the thing about IZ's kids being as strong or stronger than Wahlberg.

At most you could say which base Wahlberg scales for Meliadoul since it was said in chapter 65 that Wahlberg and IZ were Adam's strongest students.

But Meliadoul doesn't even have great deeds. Only one that is using a staff that absorbs magic so I don't even think it scales to her magic power, and then she was defeated with extreme ease.

There's the thing about IZ's kids being as strong or stronger than Wahlberg.

At most you could say which base Wahlberg scales for Meliadoul since it was said in chapter 65 that Wahlberg and IZ were Adam's strongest students.

But Meliadoul doesn't even have great deeds. Only one that is using a staff that absorbs magic so I don't even think it scales to her magic power, and then she was defeated with extreme ease.
In addition to Ryoh saying that she "was" stronger than Wahlberg.

And then she confirms that it was in the past. So it's pretty implied in the truth that Wahlberg would be stronger than her currently.

But as I said, Meliadoul doesn't even have many feats, and what he does is using a special magic absorption artifact that I don't think even scales to his magic power.

Doesn't make sense for Meliadoul be weaker than Whalberg by scaling wise
She is. We have a direct statement in chap 65.

And in chapter 103 we have both Ryoh and Meliadoul herself saying that she "was" stronger, that is in the past. It has never been stated that she is currently stronger.

And it's not even like it creates a scoop. Meliadoul's literal only feat is using a staff that stores and returns magic, which has nothing to do with her magic power.

Back