• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MASHLE: Magic and Muscles Discussion Thread

Do you guys believe that Post-Training Mash (Aka, his final arc state) should have a separate profile?
If he has a lot of differences, then probably yes. I think it's good to always have a separate one being the "final" version.
-
LoK, I know you don't have a lot of time, and being pretty much the only one doing the profiles must be tough, but wouldn't it be nice to at least have a back centerpage now? To better find the characters already made and have the calculations and things already accepted.

Like this?

If you are talking about a verse page, well, even though I'm a little drunk right now, I think I can create a page for the verse tonight. I mean, the sandbox is pretty complete
I'm talking like this. I don't think that at this moment it needs to be super well done, but at least have the calculations and some important crt already accepted (such as the multipliers) and with already made profiles linked too.

If the anime attracts new people here, I think it would be good to already have a verse page, for them to find things already accepted more easily, otherwise they would have to find everything on their own or ask almost everything here.

18-6420c00396a51-1-a.jpg

mashletradu-o1k.png

He said that: まさか奴の力がここまで強力にきょうりょくなっていたとは... --- it means "I never thought that his power had become so powerful", but he changed it a little because he thought it was less strange. But that doesn't matter what I'm going to say.
-
As you can see in the translation he provided me, it read "time-stopping magic" instead of "time magic".

I guess that makes sense, considering Ryoh said that because of the great range (since for the time of everything) the magic is dispersed. This makes sense, considering most of IZ's spells are more focused than Time Stop, which stops everything in a large area.

For example, Ryo said that because magic is dispersed, it doesn't work on first-class mages. This coincides with Wahlberg resisting the stop of time, however when IZ used "Timez Unmove", a spell that also stops time in a certain sense, but focused on a smaller area (since it doesn't seem to have stopped everything), Wahlberg was affected.

What does it change? Probably everyone with three lines or who can summon can withstand that first stop of IZ time.
-
The kanji below, for those who want to translate too.

奴は時を戻し
自分の有利な展開からやり直したのだ
時間停止の魔法は作用範囲が広いしたがって魔力は分散し
一流の魔法使いには通用しない
考えられるとすれば自分と相手だけの時間を巻き戻す魔法...
まさか奴の力がここまで強力にきょうりょくなっていたとは...

Last edited:
18-6420c00396a51-1-a.jpg

mashletradu-o1k.png

He said that: まさか奴の力がここまで強力にきょうりょくなっていたとは... --- it means "I never thought that his power had become so powerful", but he changed it a little because he thought it was less strange. But that doesn't matter what I'm going to say.
-
As you can see in the translation he provided me, it read "time-stopping magic" instead of "time-stopping magic".

I guess that makes sense, considering Ryoh said that because of the great range (since for the time of everything) the magic is dispersed. This makes sense, considering most of IZ's spells are more focused than Time Stop, which stops everything in a large area.

For example, Ryo said that because magic is dispersed, it doesn't work on first-class mages. This coincides with Wahlberg resisting the stop of time, however when IZ used "Timez Unmove", a spell that also stops time in a certain sense, but focused on a smaller area (since it doesn't seem to have stopped everything), Wahlberg was affected.

What does it change? Probably everyone with three lines or who can summon can withstand that first stop of IZ time.
-
The kanji below, for those who want to translate too.

奴は時を戻し
自分の有利な展開からやり直したのだ
時間停止の魔法は作用範囲が広いしたがって魔力は分散し
一流の魔法使いには通用しない
考えられるとすれば自分と相手だけの時間を巻き戻す魔法...
まさか奴の力がここまで強力にきょうりょくなっていたとは...
Wow, time stop resistance for triple liners rip Kaldo lmaoooo

Also, we're do you find these raws?

Wow, time stop resistance for triple liners rip Kaldo lmaoooo
This is just my assumption. I don't think we know exactly what a first class mage is. It can be the ones that have three lines since that's the maximum number of lines (until now at least) or invocations, since that's something too big.

Also, we're do you find these raws?
In a place where every click opens an NSFW page. In a place called raw.senmanga.

Everyone who is around Whalberg's level will get that resistance, since he is the one with the most explicit example of such capasity

This is just my assumption. I don't think we know exactly what a first class mage is. It can be the ones that have three lines since that's the maximum number of lines (until now at least) or invocations, since that's something too big.

In a place where every click opens an NSFW page. In a place called raw.senmanga.
I wish I had a adblocker

Everyone who is around Whalberg's level will get that resistance, since he is the one with the most explicit example of such capasity
Would Mash take this resistance? He's not a mage and he doesn't even have magic power, so it's hard to say that his muscle power resisted the stop of time in the same way that having a magic power of first class mages would.

And what exactly is Whalberg's position in power? He is superior to divine visionaries, or he is inferior to all, or he is stronger than some and weaker than others. This would matter to see if people like Dot and Lance would gain time-stopping resistance.

Would Mash take this resistance? He's not a mage and he doesn't even have magic power, so it's hard to say that his muscle power resisted the stop of time in the same way that having a magic power of first class mages would.
No, Mash has no resistance, at least for now. In the final battle he will probably do some shit through his muscles
And what exactly is Whalberg's position in power? He is superior to divine visionaries, or he is inferior to all, or he is stronger than some and weaker than others. This would matter to see if people like Dot and Lance would gain time-stopping resistance.
Well, Whalberg is 6-B without any Summons, which would already make him superior to many Visionaries. However... He is far from being the strongest. Even the weakest of the Mash's brothers are comparable or even stronger than Whalberg, and they are later defeated. Rhyo is also mentioned as being the strongest magic user in the whole world and Meliadoul as well is said to be stronger than Whalberg (Which she denies, but considering the scaling chain and logic, she was just being respectful and humble)
The characters that would have resistance would be
  • Mash's brothers (Domina, Delisaster, Epidem, Famin and Doom)
  • Meliadoul
  • Rhyo
  • Dot with awakened Ira Kreuz
  • Orter
  • Rayne with Finn's buff
  • Lance (Maybe just with his Summons)
  • IZ himself

No, Mash has no resistance, at least for now. In the final battle he will probably do some shit through his muscles

Well, Whalberg is 6-B without any Summons, which would already make him superior to many Visionaries. However... He is far from being the strongest. Even the weakest of the Mash's brothers are comparable or even stronger than Whalberg, and they are later defeated. Rhyo is also mentioned as being the strongest magic user in the whole world and Meliadoul as well is said to be stronger than Whalberg (Which she denies, but considering the scaling chain and logic, she was just being respectful and humble)
The characters that would have resistance would be
  • Mash's brothers (Domina, Delisaster, Epidem, Famin and Doom)
  • Meliadoul
  • Rhyo
  • Dot with awakened Ira Kreuz
  • Orter
  • Rayne with Finn's buff
  • Lance (Maybe just with his Summons)
  • IZ himself
this is why I want a translation on that page

chapter 73 with the page silhouettes and all

Back