• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MASHLE: Magic and Muscles Discussion Thread

IZ really became Lucifero huh
Mash was able to fight back for some time without his heart. Wouldn't be surprised if he can force his muscles to pump the blood through the body in place of his heart.

IZ really became Lucifero huh
Mash was able to fight back for some time without his heart. Wouldn't be surprised if he can force his muscles to pump the blood through the body in place of his heart.
The cooler Lucifero

Now we need him to preform a feat that gets him to the same tier as Lucifero (it wouldnt be an outlier as IZ is the most powerful wizard to ever live and is now in his "true" form)

Imagine IZ receiving his children's personal spells because of their hearts' absorption.

Most wouldn't really be a hax.

But imagine IZ using Doom's Mirage Thirds to multiply (each being able to use all the spells IZ has) and then he uses it in conjunction with Famim's Transparamency Thirds, to erase the presence of him and his clones.

Imagine IZ receiving his children's personal spells because of their hearts' absorption.

Most wouldn't really be a hax.

But imagine IZ using Doom's Mirage Thirds to multiply (each being able to use all the spells IZ has) and then he uses it in conjunction with Famim's Transparamency Thirds, to erase the presence of him and his clones.
The pure Aoe of Domina's Waters, the destructive force of Delisaster's polearms, and the danmaku of Epidem's Orichalcum

Domina is back
I hope I have a good explanation for this, otherwise I'm going to be very disappointed. Mashle is not a work with big deaths, that's why I thought Domina's "death" was cool. Although I didn't think it was a very emotional "death" (I didn't really think it was), at least it put some weight on the manga, especially in reference to Domina for having this tragic end. His coming back only disappointed me, mainly because he was swallowed by dark magic.

Mash has some mega willpower, probably one of the highest in Shonen Jump's current lineup, maybe the highest. Even after having his heart ripped straight out of his body, he continues to move and fight. Even after "dying" he continues to breath just off of pure willpower.

I can't believe the author brought Domina back just for him to get a beating. I mean, that was obvious seeing the power of IZ, but bringing back a dead character just for that?

Anyone could take Domina's place.

I can't believe the author brought Domina back just for him to get a beating. I mean, that was obvious seeing the power of IZ, but bringing back a dead character just for that?

Anyone could take Domina's place.
I do say that its good to have some closed endings for Domina. While it does seem like he's "dead" right now, I feel like Meliadoul will make it in time and fix him again. Also, Maybe Kaldo will do something.

Ok, estou de volta por tempo limitado, alguém retome a merda que fez para que eu possa consertar
Acho que um dos CRTs mais importantes que aconteceu e foi aceito foi esse abaixo.

https://vsbattles.com/threads/big-mashle-revision.148886

Meio que agora Mashle não tem nenhuma resistência em seu perfil agora.

Também se discutiu aqui sobre os multiplicadores, mas acho que não tinha nenhum CRT para tirar isso, acho que não tinha.

Last edited:
Back