• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MASHLE: Magic and Muscles Discussion Thread

Can someone create a summary for Abel?
"Abel Walker is a second year student at Easton-Magic Academy and first fanged of the Magia Lupus, and was the main antagonist of the Magia Lupus arc.

While his mother believed in the goodness of humanity, Abel himself believed the opposite, with his beliefs fueled further after his mother was murdered by a miscreant. He believed that everyone who was evil came from the bottom of society. So he formed the Magia Lupus, filled with people that were displeased with the world. Eventually he was beaten at the hands of Mash, though was almost killed by Cell War before being saved by Abyss. Later on, he was shown arriving with Margaret and Abyss to help Mash and co against Domina and his group. Even later, he was shown to go after one of Domina's underlings along with Margaret. After these events, he's shown to be fine."

IZ explosion's damage is larger than I thought.
Bruh, I thought those text box is narative script but nah, it's Ryoh's, **** he caught me off guard lmao.
Comedy and seriousness have mixed well in this chapter.

So

Rhyo vs Doom - We will probably know Doom's personal magic in this fight

Orter vs Famin - I don't know exactly what to expect. Probably someone will save Orter

Lance vs Epidem - Lance will win to save his sister

Rayne, Dot and Kaldo vs Delisaster - The "good guys" will win

The Humble vs the show-off
The Psychopath vs The Arrogant
This is what I've been waiting for.
I don't really expect Ryoh to win tbh, so Mash can fight Doom and at this point I don't see any Possibility for someone defeating IZ, idk why.

I don't really expect Ryoh to win tbh
It is the most predictable result tbh. But at least it will be cool to see Rhyo fighting Doom to the point where he needs to use magic
This is really disrespectfull. Orter need no one to help him, his character doesn't fit it, he's suppose to be a monster.
Well, I feel that Orter will be saved so that he will see that he can't do literally everything by himself, and then he will be able to respect Dot and Lance

The Visionaries are a single group. The three elite schools compete to decide which of them gets some students to enter such a classification
Yeah I know, but we can can tell which school they're came, from the Uniform/Cloak. Saint Ars used long Coat and Walkis used Long Tail Tuxedo then Easton with their Cloak.

Considering the current information, Orter, someone who controls sand, is stronger than Whalberg, a guy capable of erasing space from existence

Well to be honest, I don’t thinks mashle’s siblings outclass the DVs as much as we think, Kaldo also suspected the same thing and the confidence in Ryoh’s voice, it could be that he’s just overly confident as usual, but it’s gonna be hard to ignore that 4 DVs got taken out even if you’re stronger, I think they might’ve lost on purpose then maybe later they’ll back the others up because I’m assuming as much as I don’t think that they’re way out the DVs league they’re stronger so personally I’m expecting 2v1s and maybe some 3v1s in the upcoming chapters.

Possibly still think the 2v1s will happen, that way they stand a chance of winning and get to showcase the other DVs powers, not to mention to show how they interact with each other and give them life. But yes they are built different.

Kaido stayed behind, presumably to act as a line of defense while the other Divine Visionaries are storming Innocent Zero's headquarters, or busy being crucified.
Understandable, but I doubt he’s being crucified, now that you mention he may have gone to rescue the others, because I still don’t see the current matchups surviving at all.

Understandable, but I doubt he’s being crucified, now that you mention he may have gone to rescue the others, because I still don’t see the current matchups surviving at all.
I'm not saying he was crucified, I'm saying that he's acting as defense while the other Divine Visionaries are either storming the castle or getting crucified./ISPOILER]

Back