• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MASHLE: Magic and Muscles Discussion Thread

Has anyone found a pdf for the Mashle novel?

To be honest, Mash really has no chance of winning against characters like Zero and Doom. I really believe that Meliadoul's secret technique will give Mash some massive hax, like something that "bypasses magic". But then Mash would be Asta basically, and I really don't want like that, something more creative would be better, like making the "Law o Muscules" a literal thing
Time magic is Horrible, to counter that, what you need is immunity or at least resistance to time magic, IZ has been shown to be affected by Walhberg's space erasing technique but he seems to have the Undo feature and the worst part is that he has Walhberg's Space wand
Mash to just push through IZ's time stop through sheer strength
Lol Infinite Speed.

Why is it said that Lance got "stronger" in his speed section, yet his striking strength section remains the same?
I will edit
Wouldn't Blessed fit it better than Holy Manipulation
I didn't even know this page existed
Also, shouldn't the Supernatural Willpower stuff be over on the Divine Visionary Selection Exam Arc since the feats happen beyond that arc
Lance has become stronger, but his will doesn't seem to have changed, as his goal is always the same: to protect his sister. He didn't go through any specific crisis or event to increase the will

Profiles like Deku and Luffy have justifications from future arcs to justify supernatural will in past arcs. So I don't see a problem
Also, shouldn't Lance gets Sealing due to that bottle he had in Chapter 8 where he captured Mash's friends
It was with specific magic tool

Add sealing on Lance's profile. I will start Dot's profile tonight

By the way, random curiosity that I realized last night, the name of Doom's sword is Caladbolg, that exists in Irish mythology. So probably the god in Doom's wand is from Ireland.
Eh, would rather it be Hades. Domina was an important brother and he had Poseidon, and Doom is even more important, so he should have Hades.

Also is Lance's profile able to be added now?

Hades is cringe ngl

I prefer to create the other profiles first
Eh, should be fairly easy to create Dot's profile right? Most of the stuff other profiles physicaly scale to comes from him. And he should be comparable to others in his magic class such as Lance since he fought with him, though of course not exactly on the same level. His intelligence is nothing to scoff at either, since he actually gets good marks in Easton.

Eh, should be fairly easy to create Dot's profile right? Most of the stuff other profiles physicaly scale to comes from him. And he should be comparable to others in his magic class such as Lance since he fought with him, though of course not exactly on the same level. His intelligence is nothing to scoff at either, since he actually gets good marks in Easton.
That because he likes to study iirc

• This chapter was incredible, holy shit. The panels are perfect and the artwork looks improved
  • As expected, DeathHax for Renatus. Although the way it will be used is unknown
    • Renatus also hurt Doom's skin... Which is ******* inconsistent, except in case it is later revealed that Doom is using something like 10% of the power. Otherwise, well, Renatus is stronger than Mash's Unlimited Mode
    • Renatus as well as a Thirds Spell, then he is one of the top Divine Visionaries
  • Well, while it's cool and all, I believe the Divine Visionaries will lose the fights. Like, maybe some will win, like Sophina and Tsurara, but I doubt that Zero's children will lose so quickly, considering that Rhyo, Orter, Lance and Dot have not yet appeared in the area. They will probably be the ones who show up at the time when everybody is losing or something
  • Famin looks like he's going to be "The Magician in a Wizard World". So I believe his powers are related to things like cards, rabbits and make things "disappear "

• Sophina has something like conceptual manipulation. She controls the words, as they define things in the world. The gargoyle that Sophina was fighting says something like "I will break your body parts", then she changes it to "I will break my body parts", making the guy basically kill himself. It is something similar to Ichibe.
    • Probably some characters will resist this in the future, otherwise she is basically the strongest
  • Zero has smoked something to think that his army would be able to obliterate the visionaries, because so far they are winning easily, although the Madjinns might change that.
  • Surprised that Doom is the first child to appear and that the visionary who will fight him is Revol (I swore it would be Orter or Rhyo), although in the next chapter most likely the others will appear as well
Really, I'm hyped about this arc and this fight, even though the result is already obvious
I reread a previous chapter and I found something which would somewhat imply that he has another army, hopefully stronger.

Elaborate 🧐
in chapter 105, epidem (Mashle’s brother that’s obsessed with pudding) made a statement, “this army alone would be enough”, well it could imply that there are other armies or some other form of attack they have, but he could also be referring to him and his brothers. Just a thought is all.

Yeah, sure
"Dot Barret is a first-year student at Easton Magic Academy, and one of the main characters of the series."

"As a kid, Dot was usually bullied and coerced by other kids to give up his stuff. His older sister tried encouraging him, telling Dot that his ways of giving up easily would be a problem once he got a real friend. He was told that if he found a friend that would get sad or angry on his behalf, he should never betray them. Now enrolled at Easton, he has become friends and the self-proclaimed rival of Mash, as well as others."
What do you mean
Nevermind I found the link

IZ kids are too OP even DV doesn't give them Scratches. I thought that Komoto sensei was in a hurry and make their fight off screen.

Back