• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MASHLE: Magic and Muscles Discussion Thread

Okay, I will ignore Mádl, since a good render for him is impossible

And he is irrelevant currently
img

I know its small, but how about the panel with his shit eating grin?

Meh, no. This panel doesn't even show his full face

Tbh, Mashle's panels are horrible for renders. Believe me, with the exception of Mash, this guy has the best render panel throughout the series

With the anime adaptation at least we will have better renders

Okay, I saw the leaks, and well

If Rhyo dies I swear, I'm gonna kill somebody
Nah that would be terrible, because is ryoh dies and they make it very clear that Innocent Zero and his children are far ahead in every way, then what’s lance and dot gonna do? I mean Orter, Finn and the Flame cane are still alive but they’ll die just like the other DVs (I doubt they’re dead), not to mention Mashle can’t fight all his siblings alone even if he gets a crazy power up, that would simply be uninteresting.

I mean, I really doubt that Rhyo dies in this chapter, but after what happened with Renatus I don't know what to expect. But in Rhyo's case I have more faith that he will have more interesting fights, he has a lot of moments in the past chapters and it is established that he is on top of the magic world. I really hope he fights some Zero's son

Also

IMG_9616.png

Zero really threw the cosmos at Rhyo

I mean, I really doubt that Rhyo dies in this chapter, but after what happened with Renatus I don't know what to expect. But in Rhyo's case I have more faith that he will have more interesting fights, he has a lot of moments in the past chapters and it is established that he is on top of the magic world. I really hope he fights some Zero's son

Also

IMG_9616.png

Zero really threw the cosmos at Rhyo
We’ll have to wait for the chapter I guess, I’d like to say darkness manipulation but it looks like there’s stars in it, but then again I still think it’s darkness manipulation because in the last chapter they gave more backstory to Adam, they could be trying to show us just how powerful his magic was, just seems like what it is to me

But well, Rhyo has a family and any relevant Mashle character has a flashback, so he definitely won't die before at least mentioning about his son and wife.
I’d like to say darkness manipulation but it looks like there’s stars in it
Well yes, most likely. But I read in some translations about "dark matter", so I don't know

Summary about Abyss
First I would like to ask why Abyss is being listed as 6-C, but here I go

"Abyss Razor is a second-year student at Easton Magic Academy and 2nd Fang of the Magia Lupus, and was the secondary antagonist of the Magia Lupus arc.

As a child, Abyss was abused by his parents due to his Evil Eye that negates magic, usually getting locked up with barely any food and water. That is until one day, his parents tried killing him. At an unknown time later, he becane an underling of Abel, becoming very loyal to him. During the events of the Magia Lupus Arc, he fought Mash, though eventually lost. Later on, when Abel was about to be killed by Cell War, he jumped in the way, sustaining a near fatal injury, though later recovering. During Mash and his gang's confrontation with Domina and his group, Abyss, along with Abel and Margaret, jump in to help Mash. Even later, Abyss is shown to go after one of Domina's underlings, though is mind controlled by Domima to fight Mash again, yet is subsequently able to fight it off, though getting knocked out by Domina right after. He is later shown to be fine."

I'm starting to wonder if we should put spoiler tags on the profiles due to the recent anime leaks and likelyhood of them being true.

Back