• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MASHLE: Magic and Muscles Discussion Thread

On the bright side, what little shown was great. Its still impressive that we got a focus on them this long, and since Mash is still out, well get to focus on others more.

Now I don't even know if I can create a profile for Renatus, since we don't even know what his Thirds powers are.
Fr, and the other divine visionaries too, and the knowledge cane’s ability was looking like Causality manipulation, i also wanted to see their wand summons and thirds magic, I doubt they’re dead, this can’t be how they go, they may need some healing but killing them off before they even showcase their magic doesn’t make sense.

Fr, and the other divine visionaries too, and the knowledge cane’s ability was looking like Causality manipulation, i also wanted to see their wand summons and thirds magic, I doubt they’re dead, this can’t be how they go, they may need some healing but killing them off before they even showcase their magic doesn’t make sense.
Komoo only kills unimportant character. Case in point, only Necros, Abel's mother and a few unamed students are dead

But I'm not going to lie, Visionaries are hardly really dead, especially considering that these ************* survive even if they have a broken neck or spine. The translations also say something about "eternal suffering", so they are probably being tortured

I could be wrong, since the translation I'm using is Google's, but well

But I'm not going to lie, Visionaries are hardly really dead, especially considering that these ************* survive even if they have a broken neck or spine. The translations also say something about "eternal suffering", so they are probably being tortured

I could be wrong, since the translation I'm using is Google's, but well
Question, I know you said that you'd rather have a full batch if profiles before making a verse page, but how many would that be? As in, how many profiles exactly?

Renatus' Thirdth is connected by his blood to his Opponent as far as I can see. I expected it would be like Hidan from Naruto.

I had a feeling that Doom's personal Magic could cut the Possibility of him being attacked and turn him on to the enemy. hope this is true

I prefer not to create so many expectations. At first I thought Domina had casuality manipulation, but in the end he was just a water wizard. Maybe something similar will happen to Doom

I was without my computer for a few days, so I couldn't edit anything, but today I managed to write Silva's profile

Now, somebody write a summary about him because I don't have the patience for it

I was without my computer for a few days, so I couldn't edit anything, but today I managed to write Silva's profile

Now, somebody write a summary about him because I don't have the patience for it
"Silva Iron is a second-year student at Easton Magic Academy and former Magia Lupus underling, and was the primary antagonist of the Forest Arc

Initially presented as a bully, he taunted Mash, before teaming up with a fellow student named Lauren. He first set his sights on Dot, giving him a challenge of tanking 10 hits, but Mash eventually stepped in, where Silva was soon overwhelmed. Upon spotting a High-Level Forest Scorpion, Silva assumed it would take care of Mash, though his hopes were soon shattered when Mash casually flicked it away with a slap. Silva later appeared later during the beginning of the Magia Lupus arc, turned into a puppet, though was rescued by Mash and taken to the school infirmary, where he made a full recovery. Some time later, he is shown during Innocent Zero's army invasion hiding from some Giants, saving a little girl in the process before getting saved by Ryoh along with the other civilians."

Back