• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MASHLE: Magic and Muscles Discussion Thread

Eh, I have a feeling it's going to be chalked up as "Oh Domina's guard was down thinking he killed Mash", but it'd be cool if that were true. And thinking some more, I wonder if the Japanese text has anything different for some feats. That reminds me, there's still the Jump Festa quiz show, it gives context to a few feats.

Nah, I Medan the capability of Water and somo logia is similiar which is base on natural materials
Ah. Well, if water can be touched, which it can, then I guess it doesn't qualify for NPI, the touching that is. I mean, anyone near a body of water can go near it and punch it, but it isn't going to do any damage, just like how Mash didn't do any damage when trying to hit Domina, since he turned into water. Though I guess the second time when he truly got serious could be interesting.

So Korean scans are out and Maybe Mash didn't get stronger after all? I can't read Korean, so I dont really know what's happening besides from looking at the images, but Mash is super fast, he's basically just after-images now.

Just saw the raw for Chapter 96 and Mash is now insanely fast and sport a slightly different look.

As for his rating as it is reveal that the bracers limits his strength and speed, perhaps for all of his keys we put a "higher without bracers". And also add the bracers to his Standard Equipment

Last edited:
Yeah, that sounds accurate.

would have been better if we had a multiplier, like Lance's sectional graviole. Also, how fast do you have to be in order to appear as a statue to your opponent?

Overall, Mash is frickin' fast without his bracelets, allowing him to absolutely blitzed Dominia to the point that he could perform an action tens of thousands of times without him noticing

Mmm, I think that "Ploosh" sound indicates that Domina just went under the water and just popped right back out behind Mash, F13 style. I mean, Mash did have enough time to let out a sentence. I mean, Mash even said that Domina "Vanished into the water."

Okay, that was way more than i expected.
Both the speed boost and the fact it was enough to omega stomp one of the most powerful guys so far.

Also no way of telling if it increases his AP or Dura too, considering his only attack was against Domina and we didn't get to see it's full extent because cliffhanger.

So either reddening or shading
IDK why but black Mash kinda... Fits with Mash? Must be just me but I kinda like it more than white Mash

Back