• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MASHLE: Magic and Muscles Discussion Thread

In order not to overcrowd the crt, would Kaldo have an advanced domain?
Yeah he would
Despite him being triple lines and being a DV, he doesn't have that basic resistance to Time Stop of first class mages.
Because Kaldo was massively inferior to IZ.
Let's say if he gets massive magic power of the level of Walhberg I think he would be capable of resisting IZ time stop.

Time stop by narrative should be resisted by mages with similar level of magic.

For example cross verse matches

6-B Kaldo should be capable of Resisting same tier time stop from 6-B character.

Yeah he would

Because Kaldo was massively inferior to IZ.
Let's say if he gets massive magic power of the level of Walhberg I think he would be capable of resisting IZ time stop.
Another thing is Abel, his triple lines are artificial from what I remember.

So he wouldn't have things given to him by the third line.

Maybe it would be "Double lines/median domain"

According to this I think
Ryoh > Renatus > Orter > Kaido > Rayne
Though Renatus got defeated by Doom. Do we have any statement for how much power he used? Or Renatus will have upper hand due to hax only?

IZ doesn't consider kaldo a upper tier Visonary but he thinks rayne is so idk why kaldo would be above rayne. As for renatus the doom he fought didn't say what percentage he was using and we know the lowest stated percentage of his power was 20%. So I would assume hes only using 10% (same with when doom fought lance and dott) and orter pressed doom to 60% and made him transform soooooo

IZ doesn't consider kaldo a upper tier Visonary but he thinks rayne is so idk why kaldo would be above rayne. As for renatus the doom he fought didn't say what percentage he was using and we know the lowest stated percentage of his power was 20%. So I would assume hes only using 10% (same with when doom fought lance and dott) and orter pressed doom to 60% and made him transform soooooo
Yeah
I guess that Q & A is just about who has summons & Thirds only I guess?

Yeah I think that question was just putting those Visionaries into groups. Ryoh, Orter, and Renatus are at the top, Kaldo and Rayne are the middle, and Tsurara, Agito, and Sophina are the bottom 3

Yeah I think that question was just putting those Visionaries into groups. Ryoh, Orter, and Renatus are at the top, Kaldo and Rayne are the middle, and Tsurara, Agito, and Sophina are the bottom 3
Visonary ranking (IMO)

1. Wahlberg

2. Adam Jobs

3. Ryoh

4. Orter

5. Renatus

6. Lance (probably #5 but lacks feats)

7. Rayne

8. Kaldo

9. Agito

10. Tsurara (if shes rel with agito she one taps)

11. Sophina

Visonary ranking (IMO)

1. Wahlberg

2. Adam Jobs

3. Ryoh

4. Orter

5. Renatus

6. Lance (probably #5 but lacks feats)

7. Rayne

8. Kaldo

9. Agito

10. Tsurara (if shes rel with agito she one taps)

11. Sophina
Overall agree with your list
Personally I would put Rayne > Lance
AP wise EOS Rayne with summon > Renatus third

I have Kaido > Lance though Kaido only best feat is turning the key for waking up Mash. LMAO.

Overall agree with your list
Personally I would put Rayne > Lance
AP wise EOS Rayne with summon > Renatus third
Ehhh, I don't know about this. Going by the fanbook, Rayne is still middle of the pack among the Divine Visionaries, when that info is taken from EoS information. Plus, Renatus' Thirds supposedly makes any and all attacks land on the opponent, meaning Rayne just gets overwhelmed.
I have Kaido > Lance though Kaido only best feat is turning the key for waking up Mash. LMAO.
your power can't be questioned if you never struggle lol

Ehhh, I don't know about this. Going by the fanbook, Rayne is still middle of the pack among the Divine Visionaries, when that info is taken from EoS information. Plus, Renatus' Thirds supposedly makes any and all attacks land on the opponent, meaning Rayne just gets overwhelmed.
IZ considered Rayne, Orter and Royh as top DV EOS.
I'm not saying Rayne wins against Renatus that's why I said AP wise Rayne should be stronger but Renatus likely wins by hax
your power can't be questioned if you never struggle lol
LMAO.
I would have liked to see something. I will still create Kaido profile once Common abilities page is gets accepted. Also need to check in databook if we have any other statement for his power

I'm not saying Rayne wins against Renatus that's why I said AP wise Rayne should be stronger but Renatus likely wins by hax
Well yeah, Innocent Zero did do that... but still, post series info putting Renatus in the top 3 makes me think that he's still stronger. But as you said it doesn't matter anyway, Renatus has hax. Plus they should be in a similar realm of power.
LMAO.
I would have liked to see something. I will still create Kaido profile once Common abilities page is gets accepted. Also need to check in databook if we have any other statement for his power
Like where would he scale? Maybe 6-B, 6-A with his (unknown) Summons? He scales above Tyrone, who went in with Renatus against Domina.

0136-014.png

THIS IS ART

LMAO.
The problem with rayne > Renatus is that the IZ statement likely only took into consideration the Visonary's that were alive at the time rather than including ones that are dead

Ooooh, I like how you're organizing the abilities. I'm guessing you're waiting for the magic page to be accepted?

A little nitpick, I'm pretty sure Doom's magic is called Mirage Magic, going by his Thirds. Oh, and he can increase his power past 100% as well.

So, do you need the statistics now?
Or uh, maybe not of were going by a more objective stance. Not like we call Lance's gravity magic "Graviole Magic". Whoops.

Back