• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Cross

I think Venom just meant that for Rea's base form, since, you know, she still becomes a member of Ren's Legion.

Speaking of the Legion, @Venom, you know what Tenma Morei's Taikyoku ability does?

@Everlasting: Trex just told me in chat that Rea doesn't get a 1-A boost unless she is Tokoyo...or something.

Unfortunately not. I presume it would be her Yetzirah turned up to eleven but I'm not sure. I find it unlikely to be something completely different.

Wooo....bump. REVIVE!~

So just yesterday, i was told that there's an upcoming Masada VN called "Rainjou Shinden" that Masada's working on. From what Fab told me and what even Trex have told him, this VN will be having some Lovecraftian elements in it. Oh boy~ ^^

Well i'm more excited on the potential profile making and what designs and powers they have but okay. ^^;

i'm excited about these news even more when theres lovecraft stuff on mix with it, hopefully the characters and plot will be good and so will the future profiles

Knowing Masada and his previous works like Dies Irae and Kajiri Kamui, it HAS to be just as good as them with this new one.

Well i was told that it will have some Lovecraftian elements in there from what i've heard and been told of. ^^;

Get that bootiful tentacle god here he might be interested in this lol ^ :3

Dunno. Forgot to look at the time it was posted. But from what Trex has told me, this game's target audience is female. Though, there will be many guy who would play it nonetheless

The images were from back in late October of this year. The recent one being that of November 1.

This one. I actually follow the guy on Twitter even though i can't speak the language. xD

Here.

I didn't think this was actually the next thing he was working on. I saw this before but didn't payed attention that this would be something he'd be doing.

Also, a bit random. But its kinda hilarious when you look up some info on Beast then you found this

Reinhard Heydrich

Close person : Mercurius

Hated person : no one. He loves all

Lol

Anyway, regarding Masada's new game. Aside from a little bit of info i got from Trex and few CGs i got. I dunno anything about it. It could be something different from his earlier works where this VN isn't a a battle oriented VN with Chuu2 settings. Though i got a feeling it would be Chuu2. So a lil bit of waiting shouldn't hurt. We really dont have any major info regarding this new game. So, we only could wait for it for the time being i guess

Mmm, perhaps. Though doesn't the art seem really....different? Cause it's not like his previous works of DI and KKK, really.

The staff is indeed different. The one who did the music and art aren't Yonao and G afterall. And although this is Masada's game, it isn't a Light game

I dont know if "Rainjou Shinden" will be as good or not but I will definitely hear it from you guys here in vsbattleswiki.

I hope that Masada will made Rainjoh Shinden be OP as Dies Irae and KKK.

When will that game came out ?

As Fab said, we don't know if it might be like DI or KKK where there will be fights and stuff or not. It could be one of like his other old works that doesn't involve them.

If it does, then that's good at least.

Don't really know, actually. I think i saw one that said it was released earlier this year on the 5th but i have no clue if that meant it was the game release or not. Could be, could be something else (it's on Masada's twitter).

If there was by chance a kickstarter for Kajiri Kamui and Senshinkan, i'd even may want to donate to that. xD

i want to Donate but i'm just a kid LOL

@Cross me too XD but still need to get my own cash lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back