• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion Thread 9

welp happy birthday to kemono-dono And no one make holy hell hole matches he needs a break kek

Idk broken but her final opponent is...interesting to say the least from what i heard

Monarch Laciel said:
Please don't make Rusalka broken

I like her as she is.
I mean the author himself goes out of his way to make his characters broken and haxx what did you expect?

She's already got stronger mind hax than Meth and Reinhard

Just keep her shadow paralysis BFR and leave it be

Monarch Laciel said:
She's already got stronger mind hax than Meth and Reinhard
Just keep her shadow paralysis BFR and leave it be
Wait. What. Stronger mindhax than Meth? And Reinhard... doesn't really have mindhax unless you count the Lance.

Maybe he's talking about that whole dream shit she did to Ren?

That's not something i would call a mindfuck anyhow.

Well Beast have mindhax because she's part of his legion although I am not sure if she have better mindhax than Meth

I'm talking about the Dream Shit

Rusalka mind haxes Ren who resists the spear's conscious crush, which the LDO struggle with, when they don't struggle with Methusulah's mind hax

totally not an outlier

How about Kei even being able to stand near Reinhard when he is at full power when 2/8 and not even being serious caused her to slam right down into the ground?

Your first scan says "Final" AKA EFF Ren.

IIRC only Machina doesn't get time stoped by 1-A Ren and the reason is because they shared the same soul (they are after creation of Mercurius himself)

Extreme123dz said:
Ren in DI have Time Armore? and whay in EFF can block one hit Machina Punch? iirk
Time armor only exist in KKK, Non one can survive direct attack from Braih Machina except Beast

He was using Atziluth at this point of the fight so you can't ask what BS he comes with anymore

They fought 3 times in the game, In Kei route his HR was destroyed on the spot when it took direct hit, in Marie route he pulls Atziluth and in Rea route EFF Ren said countless times if he take just one hit from Machina it's GG for him

ZERO7772 said:
Extreme123dz said:
Ren in DI have Time Armore? and whay in EFF can block one hit Machina Punch? iirk
Time armor only exist in KKK, Non one can survive direct attack from Braih Machina except Beast
Actually, not even Reinhard could take a punch from Machina.

So I just found out that Mercurius and Ren are both apparently voiced by the same person.

I have newfound respect for his voice acting skills because I certainly couldn't tell.

Kosuke Toriumi is really awesome VA,sad he's not popular.....

Also fyi,Asterios VA is same with Ren and Merc.

BTW,anybody know the date of DIP release?

Monarch Laciel said:
So I just found out that Mercurius and Ren are both apparently voiced by the same person.

I have newfound respect for his voice acting skills because I certainly couldn't tell.
It's really not that hard to tell 0v0

Back