• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion Thread 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
There isn't any troll about Spinne being the one true creator it is forshadowed through all the works from PL until KKK

Spinne actually transcended infinity as a God and the very concepts of Hadou and Gudou. He transcended to real life itself.

Nerfed spinne >>>>>>>>>>>>> the pre-recton Beyonder

Base spinne >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> TOAA

God spinne >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> You

Eh in all seriousness i don't see how Franklin even if he becomes 1-A wins against Spinne since the dude gets boosted to the same power as Reinhard Heydrich , who has Taikyoku value of 90 thus powerful enough to stomp without even trying This,this,this,this, this and can go toe to toe with NEET, destroy a 1-A device that lacks the concept of time, and lot of weird shit that Spinne can do when boosted to the level existence of a Hadou (a Hadou is a transdual being).

He would be a crazily powerful 1-A if this applied ( may or may not be legitimate . Still not 100% sure myself... But considering how inconsistent Abstracts are... Who knows ? ) , but I agree most who has more experience with their 1-A level powers would curb him, and it seems like that to me.

What about Franklin vs The Throne itself ?

The Throne doesn't even act lol, it's a 1-A device, but if you mean if Franklin can destroy it...i dunno Throne has a system which deletes any existence that isn't a Hadou or Gudou God.

If Franklin is 1-A via that scaling ( It would only scale to people that is confirmed to be on his level of power when Moderately Few, and people explicitly stated to rivsal or surpass Galactus, no jobbers. ) , he should be able to resist it ( 1-A is the level it is on really. He is many leagues on that level via the scaling ) , and destroy it .

That's either a new design or smth, Ren looks in Rea Atziluth is him unlocking his potential by removing Merc blood from himself.

his appearance doesn't change like when he unlock his true Atziluth "yeah bullshit becasue in KKK he look exactuly the same"

Anyway what he wear looks like the time armor in KKK

I was just referring to one of your old comments saying why Ren have snakes in KKK and that because he didn't purge the Mercy from himself but in Rea route he look exactly the same as yato and the same in EEF "which is boosted by Merc himself"

Ren in Rea Route Kamu isn't a snake, it's a clock, and he doesn't have snakes symbols so yeah the only thing close to each other is the skin color + hair color..

EFF is the one that looks close to Yato and even that the design is different.

I dunno what this new design is all about tbh, maybe there will be an explanation to it for all we know.

I know i was just talking about the look, yato\god ren and EEF Ren all look the same with red hair and black skin there really not much different to them beside the clothing for each one although EEF is closer to yato with the blades coming from his back yes

I can swear the new design is just Ren with time armor "new one anyway"

Anywau the Guillotines are amazing in desing (Both, Yato and new Lok Ren Atziluth) :p

edit: Also, there is a posibility that Ren can change the effect, appearance or "mode" like change to "normal" Atziluth (Marie/Rean beforepurge the snake blood) to his "true" (clock)? alzo, in Pantheon (speculation) we will see new abilities, effects, etc from past and present Gods?

I'm very sorry if I do not express myself well e.e

I completed the novel, but I only unlocked four "Other Stories", and I finished them all. I may be mistaken, but I think there are five "Other Stories". Which means I haven't unlocked one.

Am I missing something?

@Extreme

Oooohh, I see how it is. I needed to pick the other option in Rea's route.

@TIS

I was missing the Nihil Dificile Amanti story, but now I know how to get it.

Whew, completed Dies Irae, gotta say for those of you that want to write your own VN plot someday, Dies Irae is practically your go to manual on story telling techniques. Masada put a good chunk of effort into his lore but some themes can be improved further such as incorperating more sci-fi elements since I feel Paradise Lost sells itself short for a sci-fi "Dies Irae"-esque Visual Novel.

EliminatorVenom said:
@Extreme
Oooohh, I see how it is. I needed to pick the other option in Rea's route.

@TIS

I was missing the Nihil Dificile Amanti story, but now I know how to get it.
You need to do the two endings in rea route to get the final side story

HimikoWerckmeister said:
Whew, completed Dies Irae, gotta say for those of you that want to write your own VN plot someday, Dies Irae is practically your go to manual on story telling techniques. Masada put a good chunk of effort into his lore but some themes can be improved further such as incorperating more sci-fi elements since I feel Paradise Lost sells itself short for a sci-fi "Dies Irae"-esque Visual Novel.
One thing i really hate is the bad romance in the game, you can easily tell romance was minor thing when he wrote the plot because it's barely there and sometimes doesn't even make sense

Story was fine

Characters were great tho

I could make a long review, but that'd be somewhat redundant, since I am the type of guy who rarely dislikes something. I can like stuff that people often consider horriblem, lol. (Like Demonbane. I loved it, despite people saying it's bad)

I loved every single aspect of Dies, but the characters were the best thing. The romance is the only "bad side" of Dies, and not because it was bad, rather it wasn't as good as it could be. Some scenes were pretty weak, but I really liked Ren/Kei, Beatrice/Kai and Lotus/Rusalka.

EDIT: Also, I pray for Interview with Kaziklu Bey to be released someday. I want to read it so badly, it's actually one of my inspirations to start studying japanese.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back