• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion thread 26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Infera28 said:
she is't a projection. after getting stabbed by Valeria it stated: "her soul completely returned to her world"
It could still be a projection as a her soul or at least part of her soul could have been within the projection or within Rens Relic and it was cast back to Twilight Beach.

Plus it was LLT being used on her so it could have very different effects from most things.

Regarding the Twilight Beach, from what I understand it could be her Gudou realm as I stated previously. It is stated in the Ikabey glossary that Gudou Gods are rejected from the world alongside the universe they create and are shunted to somewhere outside of the Throne's influence and exist alone in said realm. (And IIRC, it was also stated that this is what happened to Marie.)

As for the shape of the beach itself, I can only guess this, but in the VN the first time she ever says anything other than the cursed refrain of the guillotine song is at her own execution overlooking the beaches of Saint-Malo set to the setting sun. This suggests that this was the first thing she ever truly took in, and as a result ends up shaping her universe.

But as I made clear, these are just guesses of mine based on context clues.

Iirc Taiji is treated weaker in Sen then it is in Shinza, this is a big reason why Warren wants to seperate the verses.

Ok but as I said Taiji isnt treated the same or even close to as stronger in Sen as it is in Shinza, this is why we need to desband the Masadaverse.

The reason its part of the Masadaverse is cause they are both made by Masada, they have no canon connections.

Like legit as far as I know all that connects them is Masada, some Terminology, Art and a WoG statement of scaling, no canon stuff.

While Taiji or Alaya exist in both Shinza and Senskinkan - they are not equivalent to one another at all.

Made apparent from the fact that in Senskinkan, Alaya is beyond all concepts including Taiji - the opposite being true for Shinza.

They don't cross-scale.

IIRC, Alaya in Senskinkan is the source from which everything comes from - even conceptual stuff like Taiji.

So in a way, Alaya is Taiji, but Taiji isn't Alaya. It is it's origin and comprises the foundation for Taiji, but they aren't the same things.

Like how water makes up 87% of milk, but you would never say that milk is water.

That's how I understand it.

Anyway, all I know for sure is that they aren't the same thing, and they most defnietly sholdn't be equated to Taiji from Shinza. People who know far more than me assured that this is the case, and that it is massive wank to believe that Alaya is 1-A.

Well it wouldn't like that hard to say Alaya is 1-A because if taiji is 1-A (not shinza taiji) then alaya who is taiji would make a lot sense to say that he at that level.

GogitoQ said:
Well it wouldn't like that hard to say Alaya is 1-A because if taiji is 1-A (not shinza taiji) then alaya who is taiji would make a lot sense to say that he at that level.
You would need to prove that Taiji in Senskinkan is 1-A though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back