• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion Thread 24

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's about 10 USD a month, how long will this Kickstarter-esque thing go on for? Like it wouldn't be a year and cost 120 USD would it?

Actually i was thinking of moving up to 1000 yen/month support because i misunderstood what "production progress blog" was xD

Well, the premise was rather interesting!

Masada did kept his words since he said that if the mobage didn't worked, he will make it into a VN. 1 chapter update per week is not bad, I'm expecting an audio drama or even a full visual novel in the future hopefully.

Black star confirmed to be Quinn's father, and on the side of evil. He can grow infinitely and is going to the devour whole universe, it was Quinn's mission to stop him. Confirmed that the first era have bunch of ridiculously powerful beings, seems like they would make the immortality of LDO (Not counted Atziluth, or maybe?) like a joke.

Also Avesta is Shinga, and it's the name of a book as well.

Content Ú¡öþÄïÒé»Òâ»Òâ½ÒâèÒâò Òé½Òâ®Òâ╝ õ┐«

The 1st era/Ahura Mazda at its peak is an Insterstellar Conflicts setting. Actually bigger than Interstellar since The Forge of Ruin, one of the 7 Demon Kings has destroyed hundreds of galaxies already.

i believe the interstellar war period was supposed to be pre-throne era. could be wrong though, or maybe retcon..

Ricky365 said:
i believe the interstellar war period was supposed to be pre-throne era. could be wrong though, or maybe retcon..
No, if you had read Saoshyant Desatir, Pantheon prologue, the technological level of the 1st Throne went out of hand and you have casual star busters in it.

PairusDragonoid said:
So comparing the Mercurius era, its the weakest one? :u
The mercurius era, when? At the beginning everything is suposed to have been crazy in his era as well. It's just the "end times" of where DI/Interview happen and thus have "normal, modern humans" that "are weak".

Ravenous4th said:
No offense, but most of the writers aren't pretentious enough to put "Lawl beyond diminshunal" in their works.
If you are looking for scans that explicitly states that, you will never find them. I can guarantee you that. This doesn't only apply to Shinza, but most fictions alike. Though, there are indeed quotes that can be used to prove such, given that people are willing to thoroughly analyze the scans.

Having said that, Shinza explanations do really need to be improved.

and thus we come to the issue of people filling in shit with headcanon due to actual lack of direct evidence

Any of you guys know if they'll accept the dollar equivalent of yens over there?

I want to try and support Masada on this one for the 1000 Yen donation but DK if they'll take US dollars let alone what the equivalent of dollars there will be since I have a US credit card.

Same. I'm not big on the whole transaction exchange between two different countries and their currency so idk if I can pay them in US dollars or not.

Embracetophats said:
and thus we come to the issue of people filling in shit with headcanon due to actual lack of direct evidence
It's like science. It's 100% headcanon.

Logic. You are not told "this is" absolutely.

A character is walking and the author is saying "walking", not moving. Does it mean the character is not moving? Is what you're saying.

Screenshot 20190915 152608
Here's the direct quote abaout destroying more than 500 galaxies

> Implying 500 ain't the truth cause the number should be bigger

I don't think people should expect authors to give everything chewed to people with perfect and direct evidences, a lot of times its part of the reader job to discover what the author created and not to believe he will tell you everything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back