• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion Thread 24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kerwin0831 said:
Did Shiori break Hajun's mandala? If so how? Because even if Hajun is weakened I'm pretty sure he's much more potent than not having the tumor, a level that is comparable to rival the Three Colors.
Keishirou and Sakuya broke Hajun perfect Law. Marie didn't.

She never did broke it anyway

EmperorRorepme said:
So when is the revision thread?
Which one? Theres several planned.

Unfortunately ALRF just left for Medical School and wont be back for several months and Ravenous is going on Vacation so his activity is gonna lower for a bit.

So for now we shall focus on more of the smaller stuff.

Kerwin0831 said:
Did Shiori break Hajun's mandala? If so how? Because even if Hajun is weakened I'm pretty sure he's much more potent than not having the tumor, a level that is comparable to rival the Three Colors.
you mean shiori piercing through hajun's singularity or.....?

Dysmity said:
Kerwin0831 said:
Keishirou and Sakuya broke Hajun perfect Law. Marie didn't.

She never did broke it anyway
i think the question poses whether how shiori did broke hajun's mandala (though he probably meant singularity), rather than what keishirou and sakuya did

Read what they said afterwards and you'd understand why i posted the thing about Marie

But no she never broke Hajun Mandala. He should explain what he means by Mandala actually because it refers to God's universe where everyone is under the law and authority of God's law where they gain special attributes or features and i doubt that's what he's refering too

Shura Mandala, universe of Reinhard, essentially makes everyone immortal by becoming an Einherjar and are forced into perpetual war for their happiness

Unless he means the Mandala that was shown in the last fight in K3, which iirc is just how the Throne was being depicted

1- Taikyoku is same as Hadou God's law? like Mercurius's Taikyoku is same as his Acta Est Fabula/Eternal Recurrence?

2- a Hadou God creates universe by Throne then encompasses/covers it by his law right?

If there is a world already there, there's no need to create it. If there's no longer a world because it ceased to exist, you create it again. Wasn't it why Mercurius chose the singularity to die by Marie's hand? So that his fall wouldn't impede on his world and the people there. Basically, she would "inherit" it, right? Or did I misunderstand something?

Infera28 said:
1- Taikyoku is same as Hadou God's law? like Mercurius's Taikyoku is same as his Acta Est Fabula/Eternal Recurrence?
2- a Hadou God creates universe by Throne then encompasses/covers it by his law right?
1. wdym by the same as their law?

2. pretty much that's how it goes?

TonySansNom said:
He's asking if Acta Est Fabula is a taikyoku, basically, their law being a taikyoku (equivalent). Or is it something different.
i dont think its taiji rather than mercurius own ability instead. since merc uses taiji as source of power then that would also apply to his hax ability (law)

Maxnumb231 said:
TonySansNom said:
He's asking if Acta Est Fabula is a taikyoku, basically, their law being a taikyoku (equivalent). Or is it something different.
i dont think its taiji rather than mercurius own ability instead. since merc uses taiji as source of power then that would also apply to his hax ability (law)
Because it's a little strange. Hajun "separates himself from" or "gifts" taikyoku to other people for using them (like Yakou, right?) but this it is not his law. He also "reads" them "fragment" (ÕêçÒéîþ½») though the word shown in the VN is taikyoku (Õñ¬µÑÁ). Still not his law.

The heavenly eye is not his law.

Because it's a little strange. Hajun "separates himself from" or "gifts" taikyoku to other people for using them (like Yakou, right?) but this it is not his law. He also "reads" them "fragment" (ÕêçÒéîþ½») though the word shown in the VN is taikyoku (Õñ¬µÑÁ). Still not his law.
The heavenly eye is not his law.

maybe what hajun did is based on regular hax not his law, giving powers would just be one of the abilities that he has. though what u said basing off hajun ggiving taikyoku may be a hadou god's trait if they want to give someone their strength.

i hope in new Masadaverse explanation page someone sends scans for " Atziluth is the emanation of the spirit/soul (Atman), which is beyond the dimensional framework," and Singularity is beyond "dimensions" i alwyas heard about these beyond dimensional things but never proved by scans or translations

No offense, but most of the writers aren't pretentious enough to put "Lawl beyond diminshunal" in their works.

If you are looking for scans that explicitly states that, you will never find them. I can guarantee you that. This doesn't only apply to Shinza, but most fictions alike. Though, there are indeed quotes that can be used to prove such, given that people are willing to thoroughly analyze the scans.

Having said that, Shinza explanations do really need to be improved.

Ravenous4th said:
No offense, but most of the writers aren't pretentious enough to put "Lawl beyond diminshunal" in their works.
If you are looking for scans that explicitly states that, you will never find them. I can guarantee you that. This doesn't only apply to Shinza, but most fictions alike. Though, there are indeed quotes that can be used to prove such, given that people are willing to thoroughly analyze the scans.

Having said that, Shinza explanations do really need to be improved.
Shinza already is 1-A for me cuz few Transduality scans/explanations and one scan about Mercurius being beyond infinite concepts

but i wanted to know where that "source of dimensional space" or "beyond the dimensional framework" things comes from

Looks like a Saber ripoff, absolutely disgusting. Also that other thing in the image looks like goblin slayer? But that's 100% Muzan's sword though.

Does anyone have a quick translation? I stopped at "zen to aku" lol.

EEa2eGEX4AADAMm
"I am Quinn. The one who walks alongside your miracles." An automaton created by the Dark Lord, the Forge of Ruin. As she is defined as a tool, she seldom lets her emotions show, but is a worldly-wise person who thinks things through quite a bit on the inside.
Charged with the mission of gathering miracles, she throws herself into savage battles as one on the side of Good.

credit for translation: https://twitter.com/TheZackZeal

TonySansNom said:
Looks like a Saber ripoff, absolutely disgusting.
Also that other thing in the image looks like goblin slayer? But that's 100% Muzan's sword though.

Does anyone have a quick translation? I stopped at "zen to aku" lol.
I actualyl cant really see saber on her, but maybe thats me?

EdenSux said:
I started supporting with the 1000 yen don't think i would mind bringing the chapter if i see it
Actually, you're right lol. Don't know why it gave me this impression.

Perhaps the blue parts and blond hair.

Mate translation is doing pretty fine so far while I attempt to understand this first chapter. The Forge of Ruin apparently destroyed 500 galaxies to see "hope of everyone that gives birth to miracles".

>500 galaxy yeeted

>hope for ppl to give miracles

>man i wonder what happens if its the entire universe

IrrelevantTurtle said:
Mate translation is doing pretty fine so far while I attempt to understand this first chapter. The Forge of Ruin apparently destroyed 500 galaxies to see "hope of everyone that gives birth to miracles".
where i can find the translation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back