• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion thread 22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd personally prefer if the thread first reach around 350 to 400 post before the next discussion thread is made because that's seem to be the norm for most of discussion threads around here. That or the new thread is at least properly linked.

I know. And the guy himself didn't even bother fixing his own link, even after someone pointed it out to him, which honestly bothered me a little bit. But i still stand by my point. Maximum post per thread is 500 far as i know. A continuation of a discussion thread is usually made after the old one goes past 350 mark or somewhere in the 400, at least from my observation. Looking at my own past record, i usually made one after the thread hit its 400 post mark. Assuming the usual 400 mark, it's the same post quantity with less thread count. There's around 80 post that could still be allocated here before moving on to the next thread. It honestly feels like we're wasting available resources for little to no reason. It's just being wasteful

Lady Ashford said:
I'd personally prefer if the thread first reach around 350 to 400 post before the next discussion thread is made because that's seem to be the norm for most of discussion threads around here. That or the new thread is at least properly linked.
It must be for the meme.

That's no reason to throw efficiency and wasting available space. By his own word, hes doing it just so no one can do it before him? What does he think this is, some sort of competition? What's next, is he going to make a new thread after 200 post mark and waste even more space? There's no hard rule on how many post until you can create the next thread, yes. But this has been a thing for several threads straight by now so why even break the tradition with a measly attempt at jokes done so lazily at that. Might as well copy Fairy Tail discussion thread regarding discussion thread creation so we won't waste any space rather than ending one prematurely like this

I'm kinda used to seeing the thread having somewhere around 400 post or real close to it in the address bar before moving on to the next thread, so having the thread ended with less than 400 post felt somewhat janky. I can see your point regarding this matter. Even slightly reluctant on posting on the new thread at first even. But chill a little LA. Ultimately it's just a matter of personal preference right?

It ultimately is, yes. It's something out of habits. Though i'd still prefer if we can avoid this in the future, doesn't really matter who were the one that'll make the thread's continuation

eh it was more to just in advance iz all and it was mostly a joke. Don't care who made it but yeah i just assume mostly around near 350 and such though i guess between 350 to 400 would be a threshold at least here

TISSG7Redgrave said:
eh it was more to just in advance iz all and it was mostly a joke. Don't care who made it but yeah i just assume mostly around near 350 and such though i guess between 350 to 400 would be a threshold at least here
Form a coherent response. Your first sentence is something i've addressed. You said you don't care who made it but your reason for making it is the exact opposite. Assumed what to be mostly 350? Guessing the threshold to be between 350 to 400 and you made the thread's continuation when the post count wasn't even near 340. Refrain from doing such thing in the future

Who even care about this? The next thread has been created in advance, end of story. There will be no need to create it anew and you can just transfer when the time comes. Here, end of it.

There is no need to freak out about this. Relax, really.

So ive started my journey of playing Dies Irae and ill say this, its hard to decide which is better the Art or Music imo.

PsychoWarper said:
So ive started my journey of playing Dies Irae and ill say this, its hard to decide which is better the Art or Music imo.
Both are pretty good. Not sure why you would compare the two though. It's like as if you're comparing an apple with an orange

Monarch Laciel said:
Lets not use fan art (if that is fan art) when we have a visual already.
I don't know if it is fanart or not since I got it from a random website.

The artstyle reminds me of the work G Yuusuke did for Pantheon, however.

It has that same lighting, and is so very well done, that I wouldn't be suprised if it was official.

Here are some examples of what I mean:

Uxcucugcug

L3

THOK AST THOK said:
What was this random website?
Pixiv

I was trying to find the corrupted Marie picture, but I couldn't.

However, I found that image of Shirou and thought it looked great and would go perfectly with our profile, since it is a full body image.

Most likely a fanart. Unless the artist of it just so happened to be G, which is also something you can check btw. In which case it'll still count as a fanart but at least it's drawn by the official artist

Pixiv is just an site where people post images, right? Like Pinterest?

Someone could have just posted real art.

Anyway, I wouldn't be able to tell you.

Iunno about Pinterest but Pixiv is an online community aimed towards artist to exhibit their illustrations and get a feedback via a rating system and users' comment. It's not really a place where you can just pictures online

Ravenous4th said:
@UnknownGod

It's in the Q&A section, 5th page iirc.

Keep in mind that this "ranking" happened before many retcons.

@Max

It's powerlevels on steroids. In DB, a difference of powerlevel that's not too huge can be overcome by martial prowess. In Shinza, however, 1 Taiji means everything.

You get stomped to an unquantifiably high degree if your value is lower.
Where's the 5th page? Is it the 216 bit? If so then which question? If you don't remember my question. It is simply about the mention of the Hadou Gods' Taikyoku v.
7B4F05C7-DA0B-477D-82AF-08A78E9784D3

Can you provide a translation of that specific bit? Because when I translated it(with google translate), it indeed says about the Gods being in hierarchical order but didn't say anything about number with the exception of Mercurius being stated as 90. So yeah I don't know how people got the numbers—

"µ│óµù¼´╝ê∞)´╝×Õñ£ÕêÇ´╝ê100)´╝×µ░┤ÚèÇ´╝ê90)´╝ØÕøáÕ¡ÉþÖ║ÕïòÚ╗äÚçæ´╝ê90)´╝×Ú╗äµÿÅ´╝ê85)´╝ØÕñ®þິ╝ê85)´╝×Ú╗äÚçæ´╝ê80)´╝صÿĵÿƒ´╝ê80)´╝ØÞùñõ║òÞô«´╝ê80)>ÕáòÕñ®ÕÑêÞÉ¢>õ║îÕàâÞ½û>ÞªçÕÉÉ(65)=þ½£Þâå(65)=Õñ£Þíî(65)>þ┤½þ╣ö(60)=Õ«ùµ¼íÚâÄ(60)>Ú¥ìµ░┤(60)"

—from unless I'm missing something hence why I ask for a translation.

I know I saw that but I'm not referring to the translation of the names. I'm asking for the translation of the whole question-answer part. Specifically this
D32C5414-8B10-4705-92F2-B8DEC8410459

It's scaled from the various sources.

Hajun being infinity is wrong though, it's immeasurable. The rest are scaled from Masada atwiki pages and the VFB itself.

Yato: 100 - VFB and Technical page. Reinhard (Apoptosis) and Ren (Rea's Route): 90 - scaled from Mercurius. Marie and Amaterasu: 85 - not sure about this one, but there has been a hearsay that it's from another atwiki link which is now impossible to find. Satanel, Ren (Marie's route), Reinhard: 80 - scaled from Satanel, an atwiki page had him at 80. First and Second heaven have no official rating. The rest are available in the fanbook.

I see, the scaling makes sense. The rest are accessible in atwiki in which I already know. Thanks.

So Marie should be 85 or 90?

CB3541CB-631F-4384-A8AF-E8E62988DD12
There's a part in the answer tho that says something about problems about space parameters and stuffs like that. What do they mean?

About the parameter, iirc The K3 technical page had Yato at 70, it was wrong.

Marie should not be 90, she should be either 85 or 80, but I can't seem to find the source for it so....

Just ignore it for now. :D

EDIT: Had to edit a few times, brain.exe wasn't working.

I see but she enforced her law upon the Three Colors so by logic of the verse, she should have 90 considering that her Law worked on them.

I'll just wait for others to answer that part of my question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back