• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion Thread 20

wew that would be nice to have. And ofc out god spinne gets the highlight

You know, I complain about no Pantheon news, but the truth is, I don't really want a phone game - I'd rather just have another novel.

So I started reading through Interview, and holy shit!

I love how they have descriptions for the magic and the types of Briah's, et cetera.

EvilMegaCookie said:
The types of Briah has always been a thing. But I really do enjoy the glossary.
I know, I am just amazed at the idea of a glossary and that you can set hotkeys.

Like, they are added bonus I didn't expect. A pleasant surprise.

Should we replace the scans on Reinhard's page that hail from Interview and are in Japanese to the English translation?

I was considering changing the scans for Methuselah on his Darkness density (both durability and that of his Jaws of Darkness) but didn't really bother cuz they were already listed on there. Same with his passive fear aura thing too.

Though I'm not against changing them to ENG seeing as they're all pretty consistent so far with what the OG JP ver said...at least to me seeing them over.

Sadly cuz of YT and Light, a certain channel I go to for the vids had much of its on Interview taken down so unfortunately I can't get scans for any of the other stuff anymore than the ones I managed to get watching the first time.

Here's the scan saying that Reinhard's Castle is a space separated from the laws of the world - and thus destroy said laws coordinates and concepts of distance. Also that it bends space and lets who it wants inside.

I'll try and see if I can find more when reading, but I might miss some, so extra eyes would be helpful.

I have scans I captured on Gyazo that has Machina's fists in Briah stating they can crush concepts like that of Methuselah, with the latter outright stating something of Machina being a particularly dangerous foe to let him hit him so those can be added to Machina whenever.

Machina's Dank Briah punches and waht it can affect

Ludwig wondering how the world will be if he's vanquished, yet Machina couldn't care less what happens lol

Again on how bad it would be if Machina kills Methuselah and it's effect on the world, and guy once again doesn't care.

Edit: Well not exactly Lud saying it but I only have him voice wonder of what will happen if Machina strucked him.

Yo, can we separate Reinhard's own abilities and the ones he gets from his legion in different tabs?

In a similar manner to how Yhwach has his standard abilities, and those that come from his army in separate tabs?

For powers, yeah. Makes things easier to read through.

Restricted Key, I guess? I'm not really big on it so it's either or for me on that one.

I also think that his 4-A key should have the bit about "will eventually become 1-A" bit removed. Having a key for a person during their transition between two tiers is weird. Rea had to do her ark of the covenant thing once al the swastikas were down to start him ascending. It's like having a "4-B will eventually become 4-A" key for Superman because he's inside a blue sun.

Monarch Laciel said:
Probably.
Can we also add a restricted by swastika key? Seeing as that's how he is for most of the game?
I was thinking this as well - it is really weird that we only include him at the end of two out of the 4 routes in the game.

Monarch Laciel said:
I also think that his 4-A key should have the bit about "will eventually become 1-A" bit removed. Having a key for a person during their transition between two tiers is weird. Rea had to do her ark of the covenant thing once al the swastikas were down to start him ascending. It's like having a "4-B will eventually become 4-A" key for Superman because he's inside a blue sun.
I disagree. Plenty of characters have a "will grow to this X tier" though - I think it is fine because it is a passive growth.

UKG, AoC, Zamasu, etcetera.

Not to mention, the moment that he becomes 4-A is the moment he is beinging his ascension into becoming a Hadou God, as before that, he was being limited by the Swastikas.

Monarch Laciel said:
His 4-A Key is the one that isn't bound by the swastikas, meaning he'll naturally emanate. Adding another Key is kinda redundant since it would look almost exactly like the IwKB one except maybe the stuff about 5-7 Swastikas Reinhard's nature of technically being dead / sealed and being a mere manifestation rather than his true self.

So... do we know what exactly Hirume is supposed to be? She clearly identifies to the Tumor but she's also the "result" of the emanation between Habaki and Rindou which means she has "both colours" of their beings (probably why she takes the role of daughter).

But then, what the hell is going on? Because Amaterasu (who creates Hirume as a sensory) and the Tumor are not the same thing, right? Or am I misunderstanding something?

TonySansNom said:
So... do we know what exactly Hirume is supposed to be? She clearly identifies to the Tumor but she's also the "result" of the emanation between Habaki and Rindou which means she has "both colours" of their beings (probably why she takes the role of daughter).
But then, what the hell is going on? Because Amaterasu (who creates Hirume as a sensory) and the Tumor are not the same thing, right? Or am I misunderstanding something?
It's been so long since discussing anything Panethon, that I didn't know who Hirume is - I never read the Switch prologue.

Hey guys, I was thinking about it, and I was wondering.

Shouldn't Reinhard and his Einherjar have Astral Projection or something for the fact that they were able to appear outside of the castle temporarily?

Why is Mercurius' Sensories durabilty only multi-solar system when the reason given is this: (was completely unharmed after stopping a Longinus attack from a bloodlusted Reinhard)?

He didn't even actually stop it, he just dodged it. Thank you for reminding me to update that

His dura should still be comparable with his AP though

Back