• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion Thread 19

That and Pantheon might have had ANOTHER developer change, causing further delays.

Maxnumb231 said:
Also is it true that Shiori can get infinitely stronger using her ability??
No.

She can summon infinite versions of herself (and all have her power) but she can't agument her "power level" (for lack of a better word).

If you have the same taikyoku level as her, you'll probably get stomped if you don't have anything good against it (provided she can overwhelm you with number).

If you have lower, she doesn't even need to use it, just one is enough to stomp you infinitely.

If you have higher, it is litteraly less than nothing. Nothing she can do would reach you in any way. You're so above that she might as well not even exist to you.

Or something like that.

No.

She can summon infinite versions of herself (and all have her power) but she can't agument her "power level" (for lack of a better word).

If you have the same taikyoku level as her, you'll probably get stomped if you don't have anything good against it (provided she can overwhelm you with number).

If you have lower, she doesn't even need to use it, just one is enough to stomp you infinitely.

If you have higher, it is litteraly less than nothing. Nothing she can do would reach you in any way. You're so above that she might as well not even exist to you.

Or something like that.

So by the first sentence she can make her infinite versions of herself be absorbed into the original and get infinite power up butthe taiji value is still the same?

No.

Or something like that.

It's like Masadaverse is the DB of Visual Novles, hax means shit when you have lower PL.

Good thing they erased this in Pantheon

ZERO7772 said:
It's like Masadaverse is the DB of Visual Novles, hax means shit when you have lower PL.

Good thing they erased this in Pantheon
1. That's not a thing in Dragon Ball 99% of the time.

2. You don't know that, don't jump the gun on assuming as such.

Not really. If it wasn't for hax, the Eastern Expedition would've been breathed out of existence by the Yatsukahagi or Hajun before they could get Taikyoku. Though if we're talking about Dies Irae, then yeh, since everything is related to your soul count / level of godhood.

TonySansNom said:
Maxnumb231 said:
Also is it true that Shiori can get infinitely stronger using her ability??
No.

Or something like that.
And where does this statement originate? Link me the events of where this happened because when I see no proof supporting something, I doubt it which would me see the statement as invalid.

That's why I've been asking for translations and correct context, I made a thread that asks questions regarding Masadaverse and most haven't been answered in any Masada thread, trust me I've read all Masada related threads in this wiki and my questions haven't been answered. So saying "those stuffs have already been answered" is invalid.

Al's might be hard if not borderline impossible to contact at this point since his message wall now says with a tag reading "indefinite hiatus" which I presume means he's unable to respond to any messages rn if unable to.

Someone can try but with a tag like that I doubt he'd respond to it right away or even not for a while.

I know a few more that can know JP and can translate it but one of them probably doesn't have the VN's and two more of them are people I don't talk to anymore for personal reasons so...yeah.

Yeh, better wait or learn Japanese (no). Since we're getting IwKB soon, I wouldn't count on a release until at least next year, and considering that Paradise Lost is likely next to get translated, and that K3 is going to take an Olympian effort to translate, I would say that the most optimistic release would be Late 2021 - Early 2022.

Immeasurable and indefinitely rising.

Do u remember where ALRF mentioned thats its indefinite? I only aee hkm say "immeasurable" which can be vague

Maxnumb231 said:
Do u remember where ALRF mentioned thats its indefinite? I only aee hkm say "immeasurable" which can be vague
From my understanding.

Hajin's Law stems from his desire to be alone, so in response it makes him grow stronger and stronger to absolutely eradicate others.

When he was in possession of his "Tumor", he couldn't stand it, but more importantly, he couldn't destroy it as it is apart of himself.

So his power rises to try and destroy it and everything else, but because it can't destroy it, said power rises indefinitely.

From my understanding.

Hajin's Law stems from his desire to be alone, so in response it makes him grow stronger and stronger to absolutely eradicate others.

When he was in possession of his "Tumor", he couldn't stand it, but more importantly, he couldn't destroy it as it is apart of himself.

So his power rises to try and destroy it and everything else, but because it can't destroy it, said power rises indefinitely.

ALRF never mentioned Hajun rising his power indefinitely.

Maxnumb231 said:
ALRF never mentioned Hajun rising his power indefinitely.
Yeah, he did.

It is even on the profile.

Outerverse level (At full power, Hajun is the most powerful character in the entire Masadaverse. Effortlessly killed Reinhard, Marie and Mercurius, and would have killed Re as well had he even payed attention to the latters' existence. He has a Taikyoku value listed as "Immeasurable" that is constantly rising. Is also immensely superior to his Throne self)

Yeah, he did.

It is even on the profile.

Outerverse level (At full power, Hajun is the most powerful character in the entire Masadaverse. Effortlessly killed Reinhard, Marie and Mercurius, and would have killed Re as well had he even payed attention to the latters' existence. He has a Taikyoku value listed as "Immeasurable" that is constantly rising. Is also immensely superior to his Throne self)

Constantly rising doesnt mean the rise of his power is unlimited.

Maxnumb231 said:
Constantly rising doesnt mean the rise of his power is unlimited.
When did I ever say that he had an unlimited Taikyoku value?

His value is Immeasurable and it rises constantly or indefinitely.

@UnknownGodXXX It's like you're asking where is it stated that when you speak you emit sounds, or where is it stated that when you move you don't stay at the same place.

Welp, some news about Pantheon? I was a time without having contact with the news about DI, the laziness, prevents me from reading the whole thread behind these answers.

I see now we have Ikabey on Steam in February, BANZAI for us.

Dziga said:
Yeh, better wait or learn Japanese (no). Since we're getting IwKB soon, I wouldn't count on a release until at least next year, and considering that Paradise Lost is likely next to get translated, and that K3 is going to take an Olympian effort to translate, I would say that the most optimistic release would be Late 2021 - Early 2022.
Why would Paradise Lost be the next to be TL'd? If anything, that one ought to be last on the list if at all.

maybe because its easier to do considering how KKK seems to be much higher in difficulty scope. Maybe but yeah...

Didn't the translator teased both IwKB and Paradise Lost a few month ago? Since IwKB is getting the translation, Paradise Lost is probably too.

I think K3's problem also comes with it being read in vertical format like some LN you'd read in Chinese (minus actually being able to read in said language), not just it being as difficult to TL like DI if not more or so I think of it.

Dziga said:
Didn't the translator teased both IwKB and Paradise Lost a few month ago? Since IwKB is getting the translation, Paradise Lost is probably too.
wait they did?

K3 is by default much harder to translate due to heavily utilizing eastern concepts to explain character powers, world and cosmology, which have no direct translation. Paradise Lost is both much shorter, and utilizes western concepts such as Christianity in its writing so the effort to translate it would be WAY less.

wait they did?

He posted in twitter showing the book "Interview with the Vampire" saying "good book" or something like that and another showing the book "Paradise Lost" with the same text.

Back