• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion Thread 19

Setsuna tenma said:
ZERO7772 said:
I want a profiles for "Chair" tbh. I like how the main antagonist of the whole Shinza verse is "Chair-sama" himself lol.
you mean the throne right?
He means Naraka.

Naraka fused with the Throne. Therefore Throne = Naraka.

Throne = Chair. So Chair = antagonist.

What if the reason Naraka fused with the throne is because he has a feitsh and wanted Mithra to sit on himh for all eternity?

PairusDragonoid said:
StillLight ocult info about Pantheon, the plot, The WAIFUS!!! no?
We have like, 4-5 new waifus already, still, You ask for more? Just wait until the actual game

ZERO7772 said:
What if the reason Naraka fused with the throne is because he has a feitsh and wanted Mithra to sit on himh for all eternity?
he gets to feel everyone's asses during his time so WRYYYYYYYYYYYY

Gun Slave Unit said:
can we get a soldiernard key for reinhard? hes pretty superhuman even as a "normal human". think that could warrant a key
That could work, i think. Pre-Apostle Reinhard is probably somewhere in the tier 9 to tier 8 range from my guesstimate

TISSG7Redgrave said:
ZERO7772 said:
he gets to feel everyone's asses during his time so WRYYYYYYYYYYYY
Especially Snake. Snake really took his damn time.

Will we finally get Ren x Shirou finally in Pantheon? We know Naraka has the hots for Ren ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

ZERO7772 said:
But hey! Naraka enjoyed Mithra and Marie's buts for a long time as well.
Hence the trigger

And oh boy i can see naraka being the yandere atm. Who knew a chair can be a yandere

THOK AST THOK said:
Gun Slave Unit said:
can we get a soldiernard key for reinhard? hes pretty superhuman even as a "normal human". think that could warrant a key
That could work, i think. Pre-Apostle Reinhard is probably somewhere in the tier 9 to tier 8 range from my guesstimate
He would scale above Wilheim and Wolfgang's fight I believe.

IIRC, their fight was considered "supernatural", where they dented cars and I believe Wolfgang even tanked a few bullet shells, so that should at least be 9-B, I think.

They didn't so much as dent the car as make it flip into the air and then explode. Schreiber also kicked Wilhelm through a wall if memory serves.

some of the profiles could have human keys cuz of the feats really. Rein is pretty much at least 9-B considering he just stomped all the combantants with ease

They seem to be superhuman in terms of strikes and such, but regular bullets seem to work just fine in hurting them. It was explicitly noted that Schreiber managed to survive four bullets before getting to send Wilhelm flying with a kick. He was also bleeding profusely from the shots.

Maxnumb231 said:
Why do people say that 1 taiji difference doesn't come into conclusion of infinite gap?
I don't know really, the one who's knowledgeable(ALRF) about it said about the event of Shiori Kujo fighting someone whose T. value is 1 greater than her. Yet he doubts it because he said "theoritically"

bloody hell. MERCCCCCCCCCCCC stop eigo kaiki this game and just make it >_> (inb4 they can't make it cuz merc trolled their systems and reset everything again and again)

Back