• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion Thread 19

This been bothering me for a while.

I did not read KKK, but I remember people mentioning that Naraka needed Hajun to get rid of Marie and her guardians for him and Hajun was actually out of his control during the events of KKK, but Pantheon now implies that all hadou gods are like bugs compared to him.

If Naraka really didn't like Marie that much why didn't he just wipe her out himself?

I don't think Naraka can do anything to the Hadou Gods in general.

Otherwise, Naraka wouldn't have had to deal with all of Mercurius eternal bullshit. In the same manner, he wouldn't need to send observers/sensories to make the "change" go in the right direction. He would just wish things and they'd happen, right? But that doesn't work like that.

And I'm pretty sure that Naraka shit himself because Marie was making people evolve far too much. Hajun was a mistake but at least, it would prevent a case where everyone in existence would transcend the throne by default (if no one exists then no one can get free of the Throne's rule). Besides, Hajun was still "allowed" by Marie's own rule regardless of him being a psychopathic, narcissistic evil piece of shit.

//// Start of speculation ////

So if pantheon isn't a retcon I can see two possibilities:

Naraka was originally far above anything possible and impossible. Some kind of high 1-A or 0 existence but when he fused with the throne, he had to "attune himself down", making his current level baseline.

Or, the Hadou Gods in the Throne space thing during pantheon are under Naraka's influence, not outside of it like they were before. After all, they were presumably brought back by Naraka and are kept "alive" as mere pawns, meaning that during their time in the throne space thing, they are equal to or below baseline and a part of the Throne power, not the ones who manipulate it as they will like before. They are litteraly the softwares to Naraka's hardware. He "runs" them.

If before they were like programmers utilising their own program on a computer (with absolute grasp), then today they have become the program itself inside of the computer, they don't manipulate the computer at will but they can use each other for their innate functions. The computer runs them and the program does what it is meant to do conceptually.

It would of course fall flat if the ones who brought everyone back is in fact Shinga or Kouha or even Amaterasu. At which point the whole speculation would fall onto itself but it seems the characters themselves are thinking the same at the moment.

//// End of speculation. ////

This is an issue of writer bringing new character to the story and people start saying "What was he/she doing all this time?" Although you could say Naraka was hinted long ago.

I always took Narak being the hardware as him being able to contain them all and they were just drop of water in his large ocean. Pantheon staright up tells you he's far beyond even Hajun.

Naraka was just waiting for enough gods to take the throne to do whatever the plot of Pantheon is.

I don't know. Speaking of that. What do you guys think of a match between someone from the Paralost cast vs LDO or EE member?

The two Angels are out due to higher dimensional immortality, so does Reinhard, Merc, Madara and Habaki I guess. Thinking about Judas vs Shirou.

I will try to explain it better

from shiori page

At least City level+, likely Mountain level (Her punches can generate energy akin to earthquakes, comparable to Soujirou, who can cut through a tsunami larger than a mountain and fight against Keishirou who's capable of slicing through mountain ranges. Can hold her own against the Tenma who are capable of busting mountains without their Taikyoku)

from mibu page

At least City level+, likely Mountain level (Cut apart a tsunami larger than a mountai. Traded blows with Shiori and Keishirou. Able to also trade blows with the Tenmas, who can destroy mountain ranges without utilizing their Taikyoku)

from keishirou page

At least City level+, likely Mountain level (Comparable to Shiori and Soujirou, the latter of whom can cut through a tsunami larger than a mountain, and has been able to fight both of them during their first fight. Fought against Habaki. Stated by the narration to be able to cut apart entire mountains and pierce through entire mountain ranges, and managed to trade blows with the Tenmas who can bust mountain ranges without their Taikyoku)

The justification for their tiers is above 7B

No they're not, only the Tenma statement is, but as I far as I know, they don't scale directly to their AP, so Keishirou's page should be fixed.

even without scaling to their tenmas they still have 7A feats

At least City level+, likely Mountain level (Cut apart a tsunami larger than a mountai. Traded blows with Shiori and Keishirou. Able to also trade blows with the Tenmas, who can destroy mountain ranges without utilizing their Taikyoku

Except it's water, not solid rock, and unspecified how "larger than a mountain" it is, could be larger than an average mountain, or larger than the Everest.

How high would the verse be without dimension wank? 2-A? High 2-A?

I am ignorant about KKK so don't count me on that.

the site run off of dimensional tiering. so any verse for that matter would be 2-a/high 2-a at most without counting dimension fluff by default

Probably Mercurius' attack:

• Disce Libens: (Learn Eagerly) Mercurius condenses all the stars in the multiverse into a black hole that destroys everything. This causes everything in existence to be erased completely, including the Throne itself.

Edit: I can't remember but was it ever mentioned how big Mercurius' Multiverse was? I mean its probably infinite but I can't remember if it was ever mentioned.

Everything12 said:
Edit: I can't remember but was it ever mentioned how big Mercurius' Multiverse was? I mean its probably infinite but I can't remember if it was ever mentioned.
I think I remember someone saying that in kKK existed an infinite multiverse and it was created thanks to Merc's Acta Est Fabula.

Don't quote me on that.

ZERO7772 said:
In Dies Irae? Low 2-C

In KKK? 2-A to High 2-A.

EvilMegaCookie said:
Warren Valion said:
ZERO7772 said:
In Dies Irae? Low 2-C
In KKK? 2-A to High 2-A.
2-A on both accounts due to Rea's second ending.
Was there an infinite multiverse statement in Dies Irae? I only remember a universal one.

There are Multiversal statements but I can't remember Multiversal+ from the top of my head right now.

In the JP versions, there are statements of the verses size in both DI and KKK.

I recall one of the users here asking Al about it by posting scans of Merc'a throne history and he tl'd it and it shows Merc creating it or changing the verse from one universe to infinite parallel universes or something like that.

That's as FAIK.

i have one question about Senshinkan. where thier conceptual attacks statement comes from? after researching thier profiles i was incapable to finding a feat for when a Rosei or human destroyed concepts.

or maybe wasted gods like Nakiri and Lucifer are conceptual entities? and conceptual attacks statement comes from affecting them?

Can we talk about how the idea of Hadou gods nuking the throne makes no sense anymore? Merc pages says that he can destroy the throne, but he isn't destroying shit if Naraka is still there, and since Narak is the one containing them not the opposite, then they logically shouldn't be able to destroy the throne in anyway

I know the game is not released yet, but this doesn't add up with what was established in previous games. Hajun nuking all of the existence doesn't work now either.

So wat you are saying, its another recton and we should just ignore everything that was established before. We are reaching DBS level of rectons.

Or a Retcon maybe...

Anyway, at this moment the pantheon is not released, we must stop mentioning it / getting it involved in the conversations since we do not know absolutely anything about what the thing will be like and the Spoilers or "leaks" do not help.

My opinion.

You guys are so blind. I am trying to solve this issue because Pantheon will never come out "not in our lifetime at least" Ó▓á_Ó▓á

I have been hearing "WAIT FOR THE ACTUAL GAME YOU TARD" excuses for like 2 years now ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»

I am also giving you something to discuss as well. What an ungrateful bastard Ó▓á_Ó▓á

ZERO7772 said:
You guys are so blind. I am trying to solve this issue because Pantneon will never cone out "not in our life time at least" Ó▓á_Ó▓á
I have been hearing "WAIT FOR THE ACTUAL GAME YOU TARD" excuses for like 2 years now ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»
Well, how will you know if it is a retcon or possibly some other thing without waiting for the story?

Back