• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion thread 14

Good thing I folloe G Yuusuke on Twitter.

Awesome to see Machina do some punches on dem walls and Schreiber dodging them like the quick ****** he is.

Then just as Machina and Schreiber continue to fight and all hope seems lost, Reinhard comes in and throws his mighty spear- oh wait.

I really want to know the real temperature of Eleonore (her attacks, her Briah (the false and the real one), I only remember mentions or quotes like these: "carrying the heat of a volcanic eruption", "raging hellfire of inescapable death", "Eleonore's world manifested in the form of an inferno", "rivaling the heat of freshly erupted lava", etc..., but not something concrete, I remember that an acquaintance of mine mentioned that her Briah is bombarded with a heat equivalent of nuclear explosion but I cant find it, it helps.

Yeh, that's the stuff! They could even put a Senshinkan reference there if that match-up happened.

Assuming her normal heat is equivalent to Wolfy's city-leveling feat, that's 101.184.743.244.000 ┬░C (101 Trillions) according to a calculator I found.

Think that one mention of Eleonore's being like that of a nuke explosion or something was during the Ren vs Commanders route or something but I can't truly recall if thats the place or not.

Might be best to go through the playlists of the VN to be sure, yeah.

Wolfgang's feat is also jsut 1,9x stronger than a 100 Megatons Tsar Bomba, so that's somewhat consistent I guess.

Mithra is already waifu material...HOLY SHIT MAN NARAKA WHY YOU CHEAT ON HER FOR A HIGHSCHOOL BOI?

Archaron said:
@Arian
shows the nerose art's pleasee.
Sadly, I don't own it yet. The artbook will be released on August 10th so about 3 more days. In Japan, it would be two days so hopefully they can ship it earlier for people who pre-ordered the artbook. The screenshot came from G Yuusuke's twitter so gotta wait til then.

I wonder how much new content from Pantheon will be in the artbook. Given that it's 416 pages, it's probably might be around 100 pages.

I doubt the other girl is Mithra, both her hair and eye colors are different and we don't know if Amatasu is flat and yet come on.

Also, is it weird that Mithra give me Scahacth vices?lol

you know it would be funny if that would be rusalka. Though its not impossible cuz...she did have that rack though changed it lolz

ZERO7772 said:
I doubt the other girl is Mithra, both her hair and eye colors are different and we don't know if Amatasu is flat and yet come on.
Also, is it weird that Mithra give me Scahacth vices?lol
Amaterasu is definitely not that big. It can also be the heroine as well, but my money is on Mithra ofc. I thought the same when I saw her design. I was thinking like maybe Scathach VA would do it or someone with charismatic voice

That artbook look dope though. And like the above earlier, it's probably still Mithra on the same pages if only, to me that is, the one on the right Arianrhod showed looks like Mithra's from her Throne sitting art that time ago.

Can't wait for anymore previews though.

The amount of new waifus though, we got 4 bew waifus so far. Is Masada finally learning from Nasu and Fate? Now just move from your hentau games and you are fine.

Back