• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion thread 13

Someone know the source of this:

"In a word, he who was already in the Divine Throne perceives himself that way that he arrived to there. The mechanism of the Throne that encompassed single time and single universe until now, it was he who destroyed and rewrote it."

"The inclusion of the past, present and future and the simultaneous seizure of multitudes of parallel universes. This man who achieved it, can only be affirmed as progenitor of resurrection who acquired the largest dominant territory that exceeds the three previous generations."

"Simply put, for the Third Throne, this man was none other than a monster that hailed from another time axis and another universe."

"The creation of his universe by the replacement of cause and result, becomes the greatest mystery among all successive Thrones."

"He, who became the Shinza, turned into a wanderer for many months and years while he was tormented by the Déj├á Vu feeling of the unknown origin… The fierce love he embraces toward the woman he met at the end of that journey."

"I want her to end my life. In that moment, give me the most supreme of all unknown."

"His earnest craving is that of single point. Moreover, for that to active is the moment he himself in the Shinza was destroyed by the Self-Destruction Factor."

"That meaning is incomprehensible. That reason is unacceptable. He, who is a God, ascending to a God as he emanates on the verge of his death, logic like that should have failed already as far as anyone can see."

"Yet, he was someone who can make such thing possible. As the one who extends his grasp on multitime, multiverse and all territories/domains, he can establish such absurdity."
And this:

The great Mandala behind that spreads out, it became the Manji of Alaiyeshi/Eight Consciousness that shines like a halo, this fellow is what we are told to be the one who seizes all parallel universes that exist infinitely.

Such what it is, this is definitely the Shinza…….As the being of the top, there is nothing strange for one to be awe in front of him. To the same way of a giant tree and a high peak, such an effect was accompanied by having an overwhelmingly enormous mass

He is gloomy, words dripped like monologue and thrown to talk about everything. Whenever and each time each sound was sung, stars will disappeared from the Mandala in the back.

Light gets darkened. The territory of the darkness expanded. Just by a few words now, how many unknowable number of universes had been crushed?
?

@Extreme

Someone will answer you the DI ones but Ren's curse doesn't take effect unless it targets the neck

Source of the Quotes: Mercurius

FourthHeaven (1)
FourthHeaven (2)
FourthHeaven (3)
FourthHeaven (4)
FourthHeaven (5)
FourthHeaven (6)
FourthHeaven (7)
FourthHeaven (8)
FourthHeaven (9)

Source of the Quotes: Haju

HD0
HD1
HD2
HD3

• Scans order are from left to right

1- Maybe, seems more like figure of speech to me.

2- I actually pointed this out some time ago, yes it should be over EFO's previous 3000x boost, otherwise Ren would get speedblitzed even harder than before. And since base Ren scales to Lightning speed, and you multiply that 3000 and then 1000, you get MFTL EFF.

3- Uh, didn't get this one well

4- Don't think that would change her speed tier

5- Right

6- Ren is too powerful I guess

Wilhelm thorns
Also, Wilhelm has Danmaku while his law is active.
He can literally shoot ten thousands of blood stakes. This should be added. If Kefla has danmaku on her page (Albeit a severely weaker one) then Wilhelm should have it on his page too, due to his version of it being far more powerful.

The way Danmaku was explained to me was it needed to involve fancy and complex patterns, you don't just get it by shooting a lot of projectiles.

does someone save scans on how Throne works (I.E does it hold concepts in the world etc.) Cuz I'm having trouble finding a specific scans of it

Arianrhod The Sept-Terrion Eternal said:
@Baloshua

What he acquired wasn't exactly Taikyoku; Taikyoku is a Kajiri thing, anything else uses a different method and system of measurement to gauge divinity.
Every God in Shinza uses Taikyoku, sometimes it has different names (Atziluth = Taikyoku in DI for exemple).

Monarch Laciel said:
The way Danmaku was explained to me was it needed to involve fancy and complex patterns, you don't just get it by shooting a lot of projectiles.
That's not the case here.

Going by our own definition of Danmaku:

"Summary '''The ability to produce a great amount of projectiles at once, in order to overwhelm the target by the sheer number of shots'''. ''Some users also add complex patterns to make dodging additionally difficult''."

The Attacks don't necessarily need to follow a complex pattern or sorts, that's just for the fancy.

The Main point of Danmaku is to overwhelm your target by the sheer number of attacks you launch.

Dziga said:
Arianrhod The Sept-Terrion Eternal said:
@Baloshua

What he acquired wasn't exactly Taikyoku; Taikyoku is a Kajiri thing, anything else uses a different method and system of measurement to gauge divinity.
Every God in Shinza uses Taikyoku, sometimes it has different names (Atziluth = Taikyoku in DI for exemple).
I know every god uses Taikyoku as KKK already explained it. Taikyoku wasn't a thing til KKK was released. What I'm saying is that the PL system uses different methods or system of measurement to gauge divinity of their own. I'm not sure what's it called, since it's been awhile since I've played PL. I need to install the game again when I feel like playing it.

More then that lol

Moreover, her rifle is customized to function like an Automatic firearm

Add in her Cancel Dream of the Transmission Type, and she can make her bullets teleport to her target

I haven't read KKK because of my incapability of reading and understanding Japanese language. I have read Dies Irae and I haven't encountered such statement iirc.

Extreme123dz said:
Question..., Ayumi Tatsunobe is a Pro Quick Scoper no?
Tatsunobe.Ayumi.full.1720801
Dat weapon is a true waifu/husbando lol.
Ayumi's the biggest Shiza nerd you'll ever find. In fiction and reality.

References Dies and KKK all the damn time, is such a pro at Dies irae: The fighting game that she can beat Atziluth Kemono-dono with baseline Spinne, and will insult her enemies by calling them Hajun or Karl Krafft.

I mean the statement is pretty vague to be taken seriously unless a supporting scan is present. As well as beyond dimensional Throne, it says it's hyperdimensional but what supports it from being beyond dimensional if there's no scan present?

Kerwin0831 said:
I mean the statement is pretty vague to be taken seriously unless a supporting scan is present. As well as beyond dimensional Throne, it says it's hyperdimensional but what supports it from being beyond dimensional if there's no scan present?
ALRF said he will change the explanation page with scans so it will be more believable

Trexalfa29 said:

References Dies and KKK all the damn time, is such a pro at Dies irae: The fighting game that she can beat Atziluth Kemono-dono with baseline Spinne, and will insult her enemies by calling them Hajun or Karl Krafft.
I just want to know their movesets.

Trexalfa29 said:
Satanel powered up Astaroth, device/ability held by Ast/Criminaltores, and used it to erase himself from the very root, therefore washing away his Original Sin, rewriting his existence into that of God, and creating his Eden (Zoar).
Soooo does that mean anyone he uses Astaroth on becomes a god rather than getting erased?

>Soooo does that mean anyone he uses Astaroth on becomes a god rather than getting erased?

...No? That's just due to how he used it

Otherwise, it erases anyone

... from the very root, therefore washing away their Original Sin, rewriting their existence into that of God?

From the wording Trex used, it seems like because they are erased, their Original Sin goes away and their existence is rewritten. Not that those were extra things Astaroth could do.

Monarch Laciel said:
Trexalfa29 said:

I just want to know their movesets.

Trexalfa29 said:
Satanel powered up Astaroth, device/ability held by Ast/Criminaltores, and used it to erase himself from the very root, therefore washing away his Original Sin, rewriting his existence into that of God, and creating his Eden (Zoar).
Soooo does that mean anyone he uses Astaroth on becomes a god rather than getting erased?
The pre battle screen showed their special moves... and Kemono-dono could use Du Sollst: Dies irae. Spinne dodged Kemono-dono's assault because he's been practicing (like the coward he is). Then Ayumi goes "Yetzirah"... and the battle ends with Harumitsu LITERALLY bitching about getting a rape fight.

That's Astaroth's use in the VN. It's the main means that Satanel has to ascend to Keter and create his Paradise, however he had to power it up for this to work.

New Changes for the wiki aspect? good.

@Trex Thanks for the info abour the loli sniper nerd ^^

In DI Pantheon, what type of enemies woul we found? because First Heaven take place in a SCI FI Future, Second in a medieval famtasy Folklore, 3 in apocaliptic normal time with angels and Demons???, 4th ancient myths, etc.

Would be Dragons, Orcs, Elf, Space Battle Ship Yamato, Gundams, Angels/Demons, Deidities like Gaea???

Or only to fight LDO, TEE, Hadou/Godou Gods? :/

Extreme123dz said:
New Changes for the wiki aspect? good.
@Trex Thanks for the info abour the loli sniper nerd ^^

In DI Pantheon, what type of enemies woul we found? because First Heaven take place in a SCI FI Future, Second in a medieval famtasy Folklore, 3 in apocaliptic normal time with angels and Demons???, 4th ancient myths, etc.

Would be Dragons, Orcs, Elf, Space Battle Ship Yamato, Gundams, Angels/Demons, Deidities like Gaea???

Or only to fight LDO, TEE, Hadou/Godou Gods? :/
You are mistaken there, Sci Fi world is the pre-Throne world, Mithra's Nigenron is a medieval fantasy like world, Muzan's world is Paradise Lost's setting, Satanel's world was a "paradise" where all had all their needs supplied and their Original Sin wiped away, but lacked any remnants of will or desire.

Yep, I forgot that detail. But leaving that aside, can these things come out? i hope realy and put some kind of Compendium with a lot of descriptions, abilities, etc.

Back