• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion thread 13

If his ego is what gives Hajun immeasurable taikyoku and makes him grow stronger than anyone else, why did extracting/reincarnating his tumor do anything?

Extreme123dz said:
Tumor is a loli idol version R63...your argument is invalid... :v

Who have the best Distortion and Briah en Shinza Bansho?
Spinne's Briah >>>> Gladsheim

TRANSLATIONSSSS

YESSS

The funniness of the scenes is so-so, but I got to "see" Spinne beat up Reinhard so that's cool.

Also, is Akira the Kasumi of Senshikan?

arian i thank you. Now i just died of laughing at this shit. And now i eternally question how did harumitsu scored

>something to be proud of after all

>and ayumi with the shinza references

Ren isn't even a good character, he's all about "much daily life" and "wish time would stop" MEH

DI Shirou in the other hand ....

@Zero I can 100% emphasise with Ren, I can respect his wish to protect his daily life and his desire for time to stop. I think he's a pretty good character but he's far from my favourite protagonist. Shinri from Hello Lady!, Sora from DDC and Kaito from ANG are my standard for good protagonists for the most part.ÒÇÇÒÇÇ

@EMC, nope you lost me there, couldn't stand the autist for 2/3 of the VN.

What's the point of a having a weapon when most parts are behind you anyway? I mean look at this, how the hell is he supposed to fight against a spear/sword no wonder why he wanted to halt time lol

This Scythe

Indeed, using freaking huge ass Scythe coming from your elbow isn't very good idea in real life, heck Scythes are not good weapons for battles in the first place. Nothing beat swords and spears when it comes to mele

Isn't reinhard's lance kind of impractical to use? I mean, the thing is freakishly long and he holds it close to the top. The balance on that thing must be awkward as hell.

Nay look at him, he's taking a selfie pose while fighting Ren, this man is too fabulous for physics.

On a more serious note with his physical strenght Reinhard shouldn't have much trouble to wield an unbalanced weapon.

Ah, I suppose you're right. I just found it weird that he'd wield it like that. The thing is just too damn long.

Back