• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion thread 13

@Tony No.

Kasumi route: Reinhard never descended into the mortal realm so Merc resets.

Kei route: Reinhard couldnt use his Atziluth or his Gladsheim would crumple, ending the ritual so Merc convinced him to wait another 70 years or so for another time. Merc resets.

Marie route: Reinhard was on the same level as Ren where both are not strong enough to fight Merc. Merc resets.

Rea route: Reinhard finally discovered his true craving and awakened, thus reaching on the level as Merc apoptosis. Ofc Reinhard had to absorb more souls to finally reach his level tho so both killed each other.

Lol. Do you have attraction to shit? beatrice is such shit that it does not even have a route (obviously I'm being ironic, but you understand)

Extreme123dz said:
Spine >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Eri > Reinhard > Shirou > Eleonore > Beatrice > Kei > Riza >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Marie > Rea > Kasumi.

Nuff Said
Much better

Lord Spinne>Reinhard>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Shirou>Beatrice>Marie>Riza>Eri>Kei>Rea>****>Kasumi>Eleonore

Ap for three goons and ren
woke

I don't know if people have mentioned this yet, but, in Rea's route, the three goons resist this level of gravitational power.

They also need Resistance to Time Manipulation. For Crying out Loud, Machina was blatantly moving and attacking Ren even after he ascended to the Atziluth degree, and all the Three Commanders could move in EFF's Time Slow until Ren completely halted time, and after the 8 Swastikas were opened, they were giving zero ***** to EFF.

Dziga said:
They also need Resistance to Time Manipulation. For Crying out Loud, Machina was blatantly moving and attacking Ren even after he ascended to the Atziluth degree, and all the Three Commanders could move in EFF's Time Slow until Ren completely halted time, and after the 8 Swastikas were opened, they were giving zero ***** to EFF.
That, is PIS

Machina could only move due to having the same soul as Ren as explained in Marie's route.

So it's not applicable

Time stop i mean

Kahndaq Lord said:
Arianrhod The Sept-Terrion Eternal said:
It is canon. It follows Marie route into KKK
I used to think that too. But, didn't Mercurius reset in Marie's route too?
He was fine with Marie taking the throne so he did not reset it. Once Hajun came around, he f*** shit up killing everyone except Ren. When Hajun was defeated in KKK, Merc resetted the event where the possibilty of Hajun being born does not exist. That's where Rea route comes in.

Arianrhod The Sept-Terrion Eternal said:
He was fine with Marie taking the throne so he did not reset it. Once Hajun came around, he f*** shit up killing everyone except Ren. When Hajun was defeated in KKK, Merc resetted the event where the possibilty of Hajun being born does not exist. That's where Rea route comes in.
KKK is an alternate event to Marie's route, where Hajun has the tumor and kills everyone but Ren. In the original events of Dies Irae, Hajun was tumorless but he was still Hajun, so he managed to take on everyone but Merc, who reset and erased the possibility of Hajun, leading to Rea's route.

I used to think that too. But, didn't Mercurius reset in Marie's route too?

The event of KKK came after all routes of Dies Irae. After the events of Maries route was a flashback in KKK that he almost killed everyone without a tumor. He reset the events and led to reas route but hajun still lives on in the future of reas route. So him resetting the timeline isnt a defeat for hajun not coming back in reas route

@Max That doesn't make sense. The events of KKK can't be after Rea route cause that would make Rea route the prequel route to KKK instead. One mistake I said that kinda made it sound like Marie and Rea are in the same canon storyline was "That's where Rea route comes in". Both routes are separate canon storyline. Rea route leads to the end of DI story while Marie route leads to KKK and its own alternate storyline.

@Yanx

It's unknown. All we know is it inherits Eine Faust Scherzo, capable of killing the living dead, even Mercurius. It happens after Kei route which Masada gives us a brief rundown on what would happen at the end of that event. Ren could achieve Atziluth by himself without the need of Marie. Ren would have killed Mercurius at the end of it and that's it. I don't remember which interview it was, but Masada pretty much explained some stuff on Kei route post story. If only he would write a side story for it, then it would be very noice..

Scherzo Briah allows Ren to deny the existence of the dead in the living world, born from his wish to never see the dead again and move forward to the future. Basically, If you're alive and get killed by it, you never come back, if you're already dead, your existence collapses in Ren's presence. It's useless 99% of the time unless your name is Reinhard.

How does Sataneal acquire Taikyoku? I heard he used some sort of machine to time-travel back in time, but how does this let him gain the status of a god?

Reviewing what happened by the end of ch 10 of the Rea route, I have the following questions, I leave my captures of low quality of FRAPS: https://imgur.com/a/oL9V87j

1. I see above and first picture, this is a gravitational resist or not?

2. Second picture, the part of "increased is own speed by a thousand-fold", here multiply the speed that already reaches Overture or not?

3. Third image, Ren's howl does this "The piercing howl of a maddened beast shook walls, floor, and ceiling
alike, shattering the hell of a thousand souls, leaving naught but dust and
ashes in its wake.
", taking literal 2 parts:

-enough and enough to make shit thousands of souls (like the blow of Shreiber to Kei),

-to the target that does not resist it, leaves dust nomas (or less), do not?

4. Fourth and Fifth pictures, Eleonore can cast thousands of cannonballs in a second, feat very Low End no?

5. Sixth and seventh picturea, Something that I forgot, even in this state, if the gillotines do not touch the neck of the target, is not a conceptual insta-kill by the curse, right? Also add that the barrier Eleonore create is fire :v. and the part of "the phenomenon was but a Creation Figment — one she could overwhelm with her own."?

6.The last two pictures, about this part "Absolute zero. Silent wrath that turned everything to ice. The whole of Gladsheim trembled from its pressure."?

Just this for the moment.

Back