• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion thread 13

Reinhard's reaction, strength and experience are more than enough to wield the lance even in this way. Also, the design itself isn't bad, just the way he uses it thats impratical.

Res "guilotine" goes in a circle behind him.

How the **** are you meant to hit anything in front of you if swinging slices your own back off.

@Clock I think there was a discussion about that before, and it was concluded that she doesn't need one. Not really enough info to make a profile for her tbh. We'll have to see what she can do in Pantheon before thinking of that. Who knows, she might be able to do something in Pantheon.

Arianrhod The Sept-Terrion Eternal said:
@Clock I think there was a discussion about that before, and it was concluded that she doesn't need one. Not really enough info to make a profile for her tbh. We'll have to see what she can do in Pantheon before thinking of that. Who knows, she might be able to do something in Pantheon.
The only "discussion" was when I suggested doing it myself and one or two people said it wasn't really necessary. Possessed Kasumi has more than enough information to build a profile, she even has a profile in another wiki.

Dziga said:
The only "discussion" was when I suggested doing it myself and one or two people said it wasn't really necessary. Possessed Kasumi has more than enough information to build a profile, she even has a profile in another wiki.
Can you link me the wiki?

@Max In the future, it's possible.

@Dziga I can see possessed Kasumi having a profile to an extent, but normal Kasumi really doesn't need one tbh. Now that I think about it, I don't know why Rea have a profile who has no combat capabilities.

Remaind me in Wocial, Profiles for Rea Level Atziluth and Throne Omnipotent because misinformation and No real knowledge there was not for 2014 xD

Never had one. It's been untranslated since it was made. I doubt it will be translated anytime soon since KKK will be on their next agenda.
KKK is getting translated?

Probably. There were small hints that they are working on it, but we can assume that is the case. Also, the producer stated, "As for our future plans in Japan, we hope to develop on Android, iOS, as well as continue on PC as a basis for our business. There are also plans for English releases for these new projects, so please look forward to them. We are planning for a new Japanese Dies irae game for mobile phones this winter, which will hopefully get an English adaptation in the future, as well as more announcements for Kajiri Kamui Kagura in the very near future". So both Pantheon and KKK are in line for Western release as well.

When was that quote from, because it says Pantheon is coming out "this winter"?

Extreme123dz said:
Remaind me in Wocial, Profiles for Rea Level Atziluth and Throne Omnipotent because misinformation and No real knowledge there was not for 2014 xD
Oh you mean those fanfic tier profiles? I had lots of laughs with those back in the day.

@Max It might be that time! Steiner needs to just tell us that he is part of the Ku Klux Klan project and we are set!
Screenshot 1234232
This is like looking at Conjueror's comment on the leak news on DI KS when he pretended that he doesn't know about it. Let it be true
Let us not jump the gun just yet.

This probably is stupid and I have probably missed a vital piece of information that disproves this, but do you think one of them is Dies Irae for Nintendo Switch and its new route?

Back