• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion thread 13

Question, how is Masada taking the matter of anime adaptation? Is written something on twitter or some other place? hate, disgust, love, etc?

I dont believe he like it and insult the study, no matter how lowbudget the have to this shit...like other autor who adaptation is trash (any media)

Monarch Laciel said:
Say that was just a physical form of Marie being created by the not 1-A Ren
And the reason that Merc desired them to make the hole is for Marie to get out of the twilight beach and ascend the Throne right?

I love how the VN came over 10 years ago and the Art in the anime isn't even one infinitesimal compared to the VN.

The anime had its many bad sides, but there were times when the animation was at least dedicated to doing something decent.

The best thing I can say about the anime is the fan-service for the Masadaverse fans like them Showing Nerose, Claudia, Marie's new Clothes etc.

So eh, I've been finking for a while and I think Bakasumi deserves a profile, considering she has some feats when possessed by Ren's Assiah and all.

Dziga said:
So eh, I've been finking for a while and I think Bakasumi deserves a profile, considering she has some feats when possessed by Ren's Assiah and all.
Like Eri, its better to wait and if Pantheon show us something better or not.

It has universeal lvl feat iirc,the 1-A feat for DI comes from 2 lines about the throne being beyond the concept of Dimensions anyway

Yeh they're Universal+ since they can "paint over" the entire universe. 1-A Comes from KKK iirr.

So, this (a friend of mine gave me this):

DI Anime episodio final y cosas raras
?

Objectively speaking, I think the anime should have its charts here and separate them from the original material and specify by notes, I say....

Dziga said:
Yeh they're Universal+ since they can "paint over" the entire universe. 1-A Comes from KKK iirr.
kkk upgrade the whole verse so much it's not even funny, it also added a lot of lore to the verse

He loves everything, equally. One that loves everything, in truth, can't feel anything but apathy for everything.

I'd honestly find it interesting if Pantheon introduced a character that Reinhard didn't 'love'. What would he do then?

Back