• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion thread 13

I honestly want to know the feeling of someone who watched only the anime "and somehow kept until the end"Ó▓á_Ó▓á

ZERO7772 said:
I honestly want to know the feeling of someone who watched only the anime "and somehow kept until the end"Ó▓á_Ó▓á

Meh at least it exist. And they gave us few fun moments regardless of how shitty the overall the show was.

Ahh, I finally finished Dies Irae ~Amantes Amentes~, what an experience.

So what was y'all guys favorite route?

@warren terms of route easily rea due to epic scales left and right

@alrfy you're being tsun OVO

Mine was personally Marie's route.

Loved the fight between Machina and Ren.

I swear to God if I took a shot everytime I read the words "ephemeral moment" in Rea's route. My liver would explode.

Yeah Rea is best route

-It expand on the LDO members more and Reinhard who was only final boss character in Kei and Marie route get a lot of character development and background

-It breaks the Snake script completely

-Ren lose his friends > Kei calls him on being hypocrite >goes batshit crazy > reunited with Shirou > lose him again > goes crazy again > Ren suffering is the best

-Shirou x Ren ship finally sales

>******* gods throwing stars at each other~

>three colors

Yeah the only complaining I have is the romance and the heroine of this route, but Hey! DI romance was always shit ~

Monarch Laciel said:
Witchcraft
Pretty sure that is literally the explanation
She was a witch for like 50 years and still had her adult body.

It wasn't until after meeting Reinhard did we see her with her loli body.

Much more than 50 I'm pretty sure.

I'm saying she used witchcraft to transform herself into her loli body.

Back