• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion thread 13

Yeah pretty sure she just used Witchcraft to turn into Loli, now WHY she turned herself into loli that I don't know

Masada just wanted Loli "who is *****" in his Hentai game so he can attract more Otaku losers I guess ?

Crying over some **** in Visual Novel is pathetic regardless of what medium you are following. I was talking about those few guys who won't read VN unless it has some Hentai.

Also yeah I am superior to everyone else, I am a divine being ╩ò•ß┤Ñ•╩ö

Kerwin0831
B1ABCB5F-B14F-418C-BD64-E694350CD35B
Amaterasu: That's how it is so... nice to meetcha, Oji-san !

Amaterasu: There you go playing dumb again~ I won't let you say that you forgot about me or something !

Hajun: Who are you calling 'Oji-san', you shitty bitch.

Hajun: I don't got a clue what you're talking about.

Hajun: Past or future, I don't have any relatives other than that inferior brother of mine.

Amaterasu: Look here~ Me, I am that brother you know ?

Hajun: Ha~ ?

Amaterasu: I was there inside Oji-san, remember ?

Amaterasu: Afterwards, the one who became Dad(Habaki)'s daughter is me(brother) !

Hajun: My little brother is my little brother's daughter and also my niece?

(Got this translation off an anon, there's a sequel deal to this which I translated)

Someone keeps using the anime to downplay Dies Irae. Like a person claimed that Marie who's above concepts was hurt by city level Eleonare. What should I say in response? I read Dies Irae but it's been long ever since then.

Also... Machina is Ren's mother what?

Did I miss something or is that just a weird metaphor about having part of his soul?

Castle event where Machina and Ren where born, Micheal won and became an amalgamation of all those souls whilst keeping his form and identity and then was split into two, a metal husk which resulted in Machina, and a flask of Snake's blood which resulted in Ren. Mother is probably a reference to Micheal rather than Machina, though the line between the two is thin. In other words Micheal gave birth to Ren, if snake is the dad, then he's the mum.

... I feel that's sarcasm, because I vaguely remember Dies Irae being said to have a bigger than average budget

From what I found, the anime raised 90 millions yens, and the average cost for a 13 episodes anime is around 250 millions yens.

So, they didn't even had the budget.

Ovy7 said:
From what I found, the anime raised 90 millions yens, and the average cost for a 13 episodes anime is around 250 millions yens.

So, they didn't even had the budget.
oh now that's understandable why it wasn't that great. For me it did a decent job despite it so if they had more it could have worked...

The anime already traced its fate when it was only confirmed 18 episodes in series. It was remarkable that it would be a quick job and would cut the novel a lot. I think a one good studio for Dies Irae would be Square Enix (But it would still be bad if it did not have an average of 51 episodes for the entire novel).

Back