• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion thread 12

TISSG7Redgrave said:
H is tbh just there. In all honesty I like a VN if it has been interesting regardless of H and that more of an extra cheese sauce in a pizza if you really want more cheese in a cheese filled pizza
In this case though it's like adding extra cheese at the expense of other toppings.

^ this guy gets it

and ik sharnoth used the H for the plot (cuz in one of them there was a very important plot point thrown into it so lolz). And i like how this devolved into why are there H in a VN kek

EvilMegaCookie said:
Gahkthun is about the only example I know of where the H scene actually contributes to the characters and one where I would not want the scenes removed except for a certain few (because seriously what the hell was the point of those).
Well technically all of Steampunk games use it in the same way (dunno about Tyrhhia though, haven't play that yet).

Also wrong thread

Trexalfa29 said:
Extreme123dz said:
31E0F17ffiL
Need the context of this plz...
Ryuumei incineró el ejército de zombies de Momiji con lo que le quedaba de la bendición de Reinhard. La escena trata de representar el bofetón que Riza dio a Samiel en Dies irae, pero a la inversa.
Ryuumei no es ninguna reencarnación, a diferencia de Niko y Teirei o Keishirou. Es la misma Eleonore, que abandonó Edo y rechazó ser parte de los Yatsukahagi por voluntad propia.
Gracias ^^

Ellie is the only person in the group who is pretty normal, but her skills are pretty incredible. They're probably gonna include the Yatsukahagis so using soldier Ellie in KKK would be possible. If Ellie does get a Briah, it probably relates to something similar to Shirou or hacking skills.

Hacking the System of the source power to nerf/Taikyku to counter Naraka...vote!!!

Also question, there are any character from Dies Irae, KKK, PL, etc, has shown resistance to a seals (any type, shape or level)?, in DI i dont remember this one (No Atziluth level plz).

I don't think Ellie can even use a briah to begin with. Remember that in other to use a briah, you need a desire so strong that denies even reality. Babylon, Spinne and Ren in Kasumi's route couldn't obtain their briah's or complete briah because they still couldn't escape reality. Shirou and Ellie are pretty realistic people, constantly pointing out how stupid all the LDO chit-chat were and stuff. Also I don't see why Ellie should wield Ewigkeit to begin with, it doesn't suit her that much.

Extreme@

that would cause a downgrade to the top dogs of the verse, personally I would love to see something crazy and amazing (looking at that apoptosis fight in DI) and IIRC nobody resisted something like seals in DI.

Tal vez podamos decir "Ren es capaz de escapar de una realidad alternativa" o algo por el estilo ya que la presencia de EFF fue suficiente para sobreponerse momentaneamente a Gladsheimr y salvar a Rea pero no recuerdo bien la escena asi que no me hagas mucho caso, por el resto no tengo ni idea.

A remake of PL would be a great idea actually, considering it had a much lower budget than the other Shinza works. Not to mention it would be great to include some things related to the stuff we learn in KKK about the Second and Third heaven.

@Extreme

Well sad to say that Dinah has passed on. She made the worst mistake of her life and now she had to pay the price. I like Dinah a lot. She has a very noice personality who would take risks to achieve her goals. Aside from Ellie, I would smash her the most. Except she shouldnt have tried to mess with Wilhelm. If you play with fire, you're gonna get burned. Even her boss betrayed her so that was very sad and hilarious at the same time. Wilhelm get the last laugh as usual.
Malie 2016-04-13 15-16-08-12
@Dziga

I sure do hope PL gets a remake. If you look at the cover of Masada Premium Box, you can see that Ril had a new character design. I think Masada, at some point, will consider doing a remake of it using G Yuusuke's artstyle to give it better looking design since he understands that it looks downgraded, old, and out of place compare to his other series. I don't remember if PL ever talk about the Second Heaven, but it would be great if Masada did connect the story to Pantheon as well.

ðæð¥ð║Ðü

wait what happen to her exactly? You mean that talking to wil and tried to expose but got killed by hiM?

hold on. So you telling me in summary...she got bombed because her boss wanted that immortality or was it she wanted it and boss bombed her? But RIP her regardless

Question..

Is this the only scan of the Throne stating it's hyper dimensional?
7EC7FED5-FCB7-431D-9781-EFB330DA505D
If so then what supports the statement of hyper dimensional being beyond dimensional? Since that's what it says in the page "In Dies Irae, there exists an artifact called "the Throne", an object that has been described as "hyperdimensional" (Meaning above dimensional structures in this context) twice."

A hyper dimensional could mean 5D above+

Dinah was a CIA agent. Her boss, upon hearing of Einherjar from her, wanted that inmortality to the point he'd swear allegiance to Kemono-dono. Since she was no longer needed and he already got everything he wanted from her, she got blown up.

@trex welp boss is a jerk and waste of waifu material it seems...everyone either loves LDO and joins or hates them :V

Back