• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion thread 12

SchroKatze said:
ALso, Seraphin Satanel
My satanael.

I'm surprised by how different the look is, Masada has the talent to be a model of clothes, kek. I honestly see everyone wanting to see the mithra, but I remain impressed with the young muzan there, and the person I most expect to see in the game, would be Satanael <3.

Is the guy to the right of Mercurius the Second Heaven? Edit: Left not right

(I thought it was Spinne at first)

þ¼¼õ©ÇþÑ×Õ║ºÒâ╗Õûäµé¬õ║îÕàâþ£ƒµêæ´╝êÒéóÒâòÒâ®Òâ×Òé║ÒâÇ) The First God Throne - True Self: Good and Evil of Dualism - Ahura Mazd─ü

þÑ×Òü«ÕÉìÒü»þ£ƒµêæ´╝êÒüùÒéôÒüî)ÒÇé

The Name of God is True Self (Shinga)

P shinza01
Bg shinza01

Original Form of God Throne (Shinza)

Bg world01 low

I am truly fascinated.

DexUxr4UcAAK8ZZ
This song on the website, I barely hope to download it, so far it's really my favorite OST of all shinza bansho.

1 - Mithra - dualism

2 - use evil to destroy evil guy - evil?

3 - Nerose - removes all evil at the cost of free will - good?

4 - Merc - everything just loops, you'll be how you were for eternity - evil?

5 - Marie - reincarnation to find happiness - good

6 - Hajun - kill everything except yourself - evil

7 - recreation of everything destroyed - good?

Info from DI-P site

Story

This World - Shinza (Divine Throne) where the Strongest One became the God, their ideal to paint the cosmos.
Therefore, each time at the moment of change, the Law of God will also change, in that era also reached the end of waste.
In it, the World / Era in which the Seventh-Era God reigns has achieved the stability that in the past did not have, but also can not eradicate the element of destruction.

In this era appeared mysterious existence - "Observer"
Its appearance is considered to predict the destruction of the contemporary god.
Why is such one born?
What is the origin of the world, what is called "Shinza"?

In order to remove all mysteries, the veil of War that unprecedented scale has been lifted.

Mithra and Muzen have a major change in design compared to their original design in KKK. Mithra doesn't look as cold as she does in her previous version. Muzen doesn't look old at all. I don't even think they age physically at all so it's hard to say where the new design came from. At the very least, I like the color schemes and design overall.

ÒüíÒü¬Òü┐Òü½ÒâêÒââÒâùþÁÁÒü«µí£Òü»þÑ×ÕÆÆÒâùÒâ¼Òéñµ©êÒü┐Òü«õ║║Òü½Òü»ÒüèÚª┤µƒôÒü┐Òü«ÒüéÒü«µí£ÒüºÒüÖÒÇé õ©Çþò¬þø«þ½ïÒüúÒüªÒéïÕ¡ÉÒüîÒâöÒâ│Òé»Ú½¬Òü¬Òü«ÒééÒüØÒüåÒüäÒüåÒüôÒü¿ÒÇé
Screenshot (679)
Apparently the sakura tree behind the Gods is supposed to be familar to you if you've read KKK, I assume it's a reference to this cg. Also Masada says that's the reason why the girl on the far right has pink hair, so maybe that's Amaterasu, the union of Izanagi(Habaki) and Izanami(Rindou)

Arianrhod The Sept-Terrion Eternal said:
Mithra and Muzen have a major change in design compared to their original design in KKK. Mithra doesn't look as cold as she does in her previous version. Muzen doesn't look old at all. I don't even think they age physically at all so it's hard to say where the new design came from. At the very least, I like the color schemes and design overall.
We should have taken KKK, with a grain in terms of the design of the past hadou gods since they were under a Hajun-esque scope and everything was super Japanese

Back