• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion thread 12

When we get PL translation I'll look into each and every dialogue to wank Nerose the most, my boi deserves more appreciation

I see the image of the thread (you know, Fab troll Pic)...and I remember something about Ryuusui and his "hadou" law about sertain character Face everywere...omg, see that face in anything Dx.

Also, why in the m,asada page i dont see Ryuumei Mikado page? and i support the verse? >8c

Extreme123dz said:
I see the image of the thread (you know, Fab troll Pic)...and I remember something about Ryuusui and his "hadou" law about sertain character Face everywere...omg, see that face in anything Dx.
Also, why in the m,asada page i dont see Ryuumei Mikado page? and i support the verse? >8c
Expect to see more in the future.

Hello everyone! I've been awakened from my slumber! (´¥ë´¢ÑðÀ´¢Ñ)´¥ë

>Ryuusui

>his
M2uwkMW
Prepare to die!

It seems like I woke up in the era. Extreme will suffer Ryuusui's fury for desecrating her gender

ALRF said:
@Dziga weird on how it was like that since i used the view option to see if something was wrong and nothing was shown (tk)

@Arian

Good to see you back my man!
Monarch asked me whether youre going to refute on the page about yato vs Bernkastel

Kinda busy to even care for some vs debates

There are more important stuff to do

I mean

That wouldn't just be for the debate. Proving that Hadou Gods emanate over infinite transcendent outerversal layers would be something pretty critical for the verse pages as a whole.

• Points at Tenmas blank page
Tell me that doesn't need some medical attention ovo

Extreme123dz said:
31E0F17ffiL
Need the context of this plz...
Ryuumei incineró el ejército de zombies de Momiji con lo que le quedaba de la bendición de Reinhard. La escena trata de representar el bofetón que Riza dio a Samiel en Dies irae, pero a la inversa.

Ryuumei no es ninguna reencarnación, a diferencia de Niko y Teirei o Keishirou. Es la misma Eleonore, que abandonó Edo y rechazó ser parte de los Yatsukahagi por voluntad propia.

Then what's your point? That I don't have some superpower that allows me to understand languages I don't even know?

Dziga, spanish isn't that different from Portuguese in a few aspects.

Eu consegui entender pelo contexto. Em resumo: A Ryuumei não reencarnou como os outros. Ela se manteve exatamente como a Eleonore original, apenas com a diferença na aparência. :v

Eu também consigo, mas eu tenho que ler algumas vezes para entender tudo. Ent├úo eu nem perco tempo em ler a n├úo ser que eu tenha.

Archaron said:
If ecchi was equal to quality, DxD would be the best anime in the world. what is needed in the current condition, would be pantheon arts spoilers to cheer the staff with their wonderful art.
Honestly, I wish they would move from the hentai shit, DI will never be mainstream if they keep sticking to this stuff

DI has already moved on from it though. Amantes Amentes, remember? It is the definitive experience. The only reason the erotic stuff is even relevant is because some ******* keep bitching about needing to include them for "completion".

Yeah there is some weebs who would bitch and cry if the series dropped the hentai thing, how pathetic

I thought DI moved from relying on **** after AA and IWKB but ughhh...

H is tbh just there. In all honesty I like a VN if it has been interesting regardless of H and that more of an extra cheese sauce in a pizza if you really want more cheese in a cheese filled pizza

Gahkthun is about the only example I know of where the H scene actually contributes to the characters and one where I would not want the scenes removed except for a certain few (because seriously what the hell was the point of those).

90% of the H scene are forced and never make sense most of the time, like the author just shove them in there for the sake of **** so those few people would buy the VN for the sake of ****

Now **** in visual novel such as "Saya no Uta" felt natural and relevant to the story unlike all those H scene trash we get these days

Sorry but this forced **** ruin the mode for me

Back