• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion thread 12

@Extreme

Depends on the context behind this one. I take it it's the universe but i would need to reread it carefully again next time

I can't wait for this thread to hit 400 replies again so i can make a new thread with an even more gorgeous picture in the OP

ALRF said:
Guys.

When thread gets over 370 replies, make a newer thread ASAP before Fap

Wait nevermind he will just post it anyhow. We're ******* doomed
We're all stuck together in this insanity we gotta ******* deal with it :V

Looks like I have a reason to get a Nintendo Switch now. That new scenario and CG peaks my interest. If it is connected to Pantheon, then it would be a valuable content to the series. It's possible that it could Rusalka route, but I'm all for the Spinne route as well. Or maybe......Mithra and Muzen backstory?!!!! Come on Masada! Make it happen!

DfK3KyHU0AAe3TH
Now waiting for June 30th for more news.

@Extreme Yes, it will have a new scenario written by Masada himself. People are speculating it could be Rusalka or Spinne route or connected to DI Pantheon. It's interesting how the KS didn't reach 500k, but we still got a new scenario. I still wonder what the scenario was if KS did manage to reach 500k?

@Extreme @EMC It seems Steiner has confirmed that it's a brand new route leading directly into Pantheon. If that is the case, then what would become of Marie route leading to KKK? Given that it's a "brand new route", it probably isn't focused on any heroine at all and stays focused on just the story itself. That would mean they have to connect KKK as well which is fascinating how Masada is gonna do this. And it's not confirmed to be in English so that takes a blow to the Western fanbase.

You're right EMC. It is very expensive to get that route translated, especially when it could possibly be the longest route in the game. Remember, Masada need to connect all the deities together in one single route to lead to Pantheon which needs to include possibly backstories of previous gods before Mercurius or just do the KKK scriptures I guess. I'm probably overthinking it, but that's what I think the route would need.

Well, it will most likely focus on the DI cast in some form because... well, DI. Maybe it will expand more on the Throne and such? I certainly do hope we get more Reinhard and Mercurius. Can never have too much of the two. Lol.

Also, I was referring to the 500k stretch goal that was in the DI kickstarter. Said stretch goals were... hidden for whatever reason.

Doesn't exist. That one is fabricated through and through. Only thing that might not be photoshopped is Valeria's shocked face.

still, merc in Marie body fit..., but, he will "die" because Marie and *****???

Well, about this one, hope (if is real and no something like "April Fools' Day") someone take a LOT of Screens...

And hope is Rusalka Route...

ÕñºµÿöÒü«þë굿®ÒüïÒéëÒÇüµ£Çµû░Òü«diesÚûóõ┐éÒü«þÁÁÒüîÕÅÄÚî▓ÒüòÒéîÒüƒþö╗ÚøåÒü½Òü¬ÒüúÒüªÒü¥ÒüÖÒÇéÒéêÒéìÒüùÒüæÒéîÒü░ÒÇéÒüéÒÇüÒé¿Òâ¡Òü»þäíÒüäÒüºÒüÖÒÇéµø©Õ║ùÒüºÒü»ÕêØÒüºÒüÖÒüîÒÇüÞç¬ÕêåÒü«õ©¡ÒüáÒüæÒüºÒü»ÒÇüõ¢òÚÇ▒þø«ÒüáµäƒÒâÅÒâ│ÒâæÒü¬ÒüäÒüúÒüÖÒÇé

G Yuusuke should make new erotic scenes with Mithra.

If ecchi was equal to quality, DxD would be the best anime in the world. what is needed in the current condition, would be pantheon arts spoilers to cheer the staff with their wonderful art.

Chrisfreak said:
ÕñºµÿöÒü«þë굿®ÒüïÒéëÒÇüµ£Çµû░Òü«diesÚûóõ┐éÒü«þÁÁÒüîÕÅÄÚî▓ÒüòÒéîÒüƒþö╗ÚøåÒü½Òü¬ÒüúÒüªÒü¥ÒüÖÒÇéÒéêÒéìÒüùÒüæÒéîÒü░ÒÇéÒüéÒÇüÒé¿Òâ¡Òü»þäíÒüäÒüºÒüÖÒÇéµø©Õ║ùÒüºÒü»ÕêØÒüºÒüÖÒüîÒÇüÞç¬ÕêåÒü«õ©¡ÒüáÒüæÒüºÒü»ÒÇüõ¢òÚÇ▒þø«ÒüáµäƒÒâÅÒâ│ÒâæÒü¬ÒüäÒüúÒüÖÒÇé

G Yuusuke should make new erotic scenes with Mithra.
  • streachs hands and grabs wallet and savings*
Ok G Yuusuke take my ******* money

I like how it seems to be a callback to how Eleonore was slapped by Lisa in Rea's route.

Back