• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse disc. thread: New Forum Edition

Anyone that has is not interested in this wiki.

Honestly, I kinda want to get rid of the KKK profiles entirely since there is so much wrong with them.

Getting rid of KKK might get rid of other profile from DI (or at least some explanation and scaling) since Shinza use cross-scaling for many thing. Especially the throne and taikyoku part

KKK and Senshinkan has always been on my playlist, but sadly no translation until now.

Getting rid of KKK might get rid of other profile from DI (or at least some explanation and scaling) since Shinza use cross-scaling for many thing. Especially the throne and taikyoku part

KKK and Senshinkan has always been on my playlist, but sadly no translation until now.
Not get rid of KKK's lore or whatever, just it profiles because profiles have to be too far in-depth instead of the same random scans here or there. The same scaling would always apply like the Throne shit and Taikyoku.

Not saying this should or will happen, but it is what I kinda want because I can't fix them up.

And sadly no translation ever, my dude.

Anybody know how Rindou power works? Especially the "enforcing loser status" part. I mean like, what it does actually?
this was in old forum:

Rindou Tenma Fukumetsu which offsets Tenmas is, as stated, the power of the "Golden Beast", his Longinuslanze Testament, his remnants

不二の地下遺跡で竜胆が手に入れた能力。化外が用いる特殊な言語を読み取る力。異能ではあるが歪みではなく、黄金の獣の残滓である聖槍に呼ばれ、黄金の覇道を受け入れることで手にすることができた力である。

What it does is basically, enforce their loser status, causing the time armor(Which are the Tenmas are also imbued with btw) to be broken, their power is greatly reduced and their existence starting to disappear

夜都賀波岐たち、旧世界の存在をかつての名=咒(神号・神咒)で呼ぶ力。夜都賀波岐たちは旧世界の英雄であり、第六天波旬との戦いに敗れたことで「敗者の型」に嵌められてしまった存在である。穢土の中では無間大紅蓮地獄の展開で神の如き力を発揮する無敵の存在でいられるが、「勝者の型」を持つ西の者からかつての名で呼ばれると再び「敗者」であることを強制されてしまい、時間停止の鎧は砕け、大幅に力を削がれて存在そのものが霧散しかけてしまう。

Oh, thank you very much. So, it's a combination of law, powernull, EE, and statistic reduction. Never knew she is that OP. I always thought she is only at Ellie level of usefulness.

Last edited:
Iirc KKK uses heavy ancient kanji or some shit. I will be satisfied even with google translate though.

She shot arrows which she imbued with what she inherited from Valhalla's ruin in Fuji. Its enforcing loser status stuff is something that she could do because she can understand the kekw Jindai Moji and is pretty very ******* context sensitive. What it actually does should be obvious even from the name itself, it's literally called fukumetsu for a reason.

Do this outside of the context where it's supposed to work then it won't do what it did back in the plot and it's not something verse equalization would bridge either.

From what I can grasp, would it to be better to describe the Loser Status as more a very specific weakness of the Tenma's she can exploit with her connection to Reinhard.

If a very specific weakness that needs a very specific world building under very specific context can be considered weakness in the sense that the wiki uses it as an indexing factor, sure i guess, you could think of it that way.

a question about Frederica's palangin. So she can steal abilities, personality, bodies and etc too but it's combat applicable? for example if you put her against Goku she can steal his body, personality and etc in middle of the fight?

Hey guys, I am curious about your thoughts on this.

This is the infamous, Glads soul rips the city feat, and there is this line about how after Glads appeared, all electronics just stopped working, not just phone lines.

I was wondering whether you guys think this is a Limited Technology Manipulation or if it is just the force of Glads entering the world just destroyed all phone lines and transformers or whatever (although the buildings were all intact, so IDK).

Thoughts?

I'd say Limited Technology Manipulation makes the most sense as we don't hear anything about Gladsheimr's summoning causing physical destruction when summoned.

I was thinking as much, because later they are fighting on a skyscraper in the city, so if it was just force, I feel like that shit would have been blown down.

I think wilhelm may have Corrosion_Inducement.
His Briah was decaying walls, buldings and even electricity and water. his Briah also was called as "all-decaying".
Although its a byproduct of his life draining.

So what're the plans for the next CRT now that the last one is finally done?

Also, is the plan to wait for Avesta end before profiles are made, as it looks like the end is fast approaching?

The Meth one that I made is the next one planned by our small Masada group, but I am not planning to make the CRT or any other in the upcoming future.

honestly universe better to be destroyed if nobody translates Avesta of black and white light novel after finishing (i mean actual translation not summaries)
such great story, character development, great and stressful fights and original ideas.
it's also pretty short so they have an easy time translating.
its also well deserved for having a manga or anime.

anime would be good if given to competent people
problem is finding said people
I doubt that. In my opinion, it would be impossible to properly adapt Masada works because at their core, they work due to the style narration and things we don't see. Honestly, power scale is just to high to adapt, unless they hired those who made Gurren Lagan. I think that Lagan's final battle was the closest thing to the battle of 3 colors in magnitude. And that is just a problem with animation. When it comes to themes, can you actually imagine Lisa's or Rusalka's backstories fully shown on anime? I am not even talking about Schreiber's or Wilhelm's,
I see that Nerose has been updated recently, and if my memory serves me well, there was a draft of Muzan somewhere. What else is there planned to be updated?

Ps. Is it alright to talk/discuss/ask question about Silverio series here? This thread is probably the closest thing it will get

There's plans to revise a lot tbh, adding abilities and better justifications for Gods, 2 Powers and Abilities pages, revising Ewigkeit stuff plus more I believe.

Back