• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse disc. thread: New Forum Edition

Don't reply on the old threads. Don't make CRTs for a while. If you're gonna post anything Masadaverse related then do that here.

Link to the 29th thread from the old forum

Link to the 30th thread from the old forum

Link to the 31st (latest) thread from the old forum

EtUWJFQWYAEG2xV

Last edited:
Nice, and yeah looks like CRTs are still out for a bit while things are getting set up and calmed down here.

Yeah but i predict the minor stuff will be done in few weeks Pepehands. Then we gonna have to wait for the revision of shinza (again)

Hey, just commenting here to follow it.

I do wonder how things are gonna progress with Avesta. Expecially surronding Aka Manah, Nadare, and Quinn

...Commenting on a thread doesn't actually follow it, that's what the Watch button at the top is for

Well commenting to follow is still pointless anyway, was in the old forum is still in this new one.

Why a revision of Shinza is needed? Don't think any CRT will be needed since the rating is coherent with the tiering system.

Because certain people think that the singularity having infinite transcendence is wrong, despite the evidence and agreement in the original CRT. So they decided to try and downgrade it because they aren't happy with the rating.

Even though two of the main proponants of the downgrade that I have seen have literally only read Dies Irae despite evidence for the tier being in Kajiri Kamui Kagura.

Never saw people complainig of High1A, or better, I nerver saw people actually properly explaining how the previous accepted reasons of high 1A are wrong.
I guess I will see it in this so important CRT.

So, as i said in the last thread in the old forums, i'm pretty sure pulverizing a mountain is high 7-C and this Magsarion would be that tier for pulverizing the mountain-size Deva

And with his Commandments he can be up to 3-A via contending with Bahlavan who could defeat Spenta Mainyu and fight toe to toe with Khvarenah.

No, that should be higher I am sure. A 1200s meter mountain getting pulverized is enough for Mountain Level, so one slightly half the size (assuming the standards of considering mountains as 600s meters are still in place) could end up giving outright 7-B.

Because certain people think that the singularity having infinite transcendence is wrong, despite the evidence and agreement in the original CRT. So they decided to try and downgrade it because they aren't happy with the rating.
thats why im looking forward to supposed downgrades to the verse LULW

thats why im looking forward to supposed downgrades to the verse LULW
I am most definitely not.

I don't have the time or ability to get the scans necessary or argue with "geniuses" about why the current ratings are wrong.

I have school, a lack of knowledge on the Japanese language, and a million other CRT things to do for Shinza. I hope no one faults me for not doing anything about those CRTs.

I'd just repost the previous CRT and its scans, it was good enough for staff before, a bunch of people bringing their opinion but no actual evidence shouldn't change that.

I am most definitely not.

I don't have the time or ability to get the scans necessary or argue with "geniuses" about why the current ratings are wrong.

I have school, a lack of knowledge on the Japanese language, and a million other CRT things to do for Shinza.
I understand... but ever since the debut of the last big revision, i do wanna see how the opposition would argue against the tiering. I am in the same position but whatever happens to shinza's tier i dont really care unless they give valid answers PogCHAMP

People are going to nitpick any rating because no matter how much evidence something has or how many people agree someone will think its wrong, especially with a Verse like Shinza which has stomped many a persons favourite verses and has a bunch of stuff English only readers don't know about, doesn't mean the previous CRT is wrong.

^that's literally most verses in this wiki, if theres a revision it will get another big revision bcuz some people will disagree on the rating or whatever.

Last time I say they wanted to Downgrade due ti how they interpreted the Singularity layers and the fact they dont think the difference between 1 and 2 Taiji is transcendence.

Last time I say they wanted to Downgrade due ti how they interpreted the Singularity layers and the fact they dont think the difference between 1 and 2 Taiji is transcendence.
PogCHAMP oh well I'm just curious on how the opposition creates the CRT revision.

Not really sure you need to do much.

If people still remember the previous CRT, which can be linked and all, then it is perfectly normal to not do much if people's opinion isn't swayed by their reasons.

Just letting it happen and seeing how it develops without tackling it from the stat should be alright.

The only unfortunate thing will be that some people will agree with the downgrade simoly due ti them not liking Shinza.

The only unfortunate thing will be that some people will agree with the downgrade simoly due ti them not liking Shinza.
Yeah but those peole won't change their mind no matter what evidence we give, so no point trying to chnage their mind.

Just do as I do.

If people agree with the downgrade, then ask what are the points in the first place.

It's been tiringly common for me to see disagreements or agreements to points stated by another yet the person barely seems to grasp the points enough to defend them or explain them.

I mean on practice. What's that status gonna do?

Edit: Some kind of bullshit fate manip that let her win?

Back