• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse disc. thread: New Forum Edition

Btw, if anyone doing revision for the High 1As. They should have Beyond Dimensional type 3 instead of type 2 via transcending infinite 1A structure bla3 (the justification need to be changed, type 2 is for 1A). I already talked it with Ultima on his wall.

We are currently finishing up the new profiles and have many CRTs in the works to try and add many things to them.

Just wondering, what do we know about Mitra's powers/power system besides standard throne level stuff and dualistic world?

Mad House or Netflix probably can do job
In theory, they would be the most likely candidates, however, here we return to the problem of the animation and the narration again. I can't think of any way for them to properly convey anything beyond Briah level...

I don't think it's about the animation, but rather the story itself. Many articles and reviews I read said the same thing; "the story is confusing".

And tbh, the story kind of dark and empty at first. You can't just slap a whole vn into 13 or so episode and expect it to be good.

I don't think it's about the animation, but rather the story itself. Many articles and reviews I read said the same thing; "the story is confusing".

And tbh, the story kind of dark and empty at first. You can't just slap a whole vn into 13 or so episode and expect it to be good.
There is that as well. To adapt a VN in 13 episodes, you need to have relatively short vn with routes which can stand by themselves and not be build upon the information from the previous routes. Otherwise, the adaptation has little to no chances. The problem is that DI is not like that not many others of Light works. DI is long, with connected routes so it is impossible to make it compact enough for a proper anime. The closest to meeting this condition from Masada works is probably PL.

best way is adapting common route and then marie route. common route can give enough information to us.

it isn't mandatory to be just 13 episodes, most anime today are like that to avoid reaching the current chapters and having to do filler

Does anyone here know where one can find renders of every character from Pantheon?

We would like to include a pantheon image for every character for consistency, but we can't find any, so we are asking here if anyone has the resources?

If not, we can just get rid of them.

Cain (Although this makes sense IIRC, since all the people that make up Cain are revived, not Cain himself), Trifa, Wilhelm (although they have his casual wear from Interview which I love), Kei, Spinne. Ergo, the one's we don't have

Don't know if Claudia or Meth even have Pantheon art (probs not), but those as well.

Can't remember if I ever asked this on here before but anyone know of a good place to read Kajiri Kamui Kagura? Is it even translated into english?

It is not translated into English, and any attempt through a bot that you can find on YouTube is an atrocious translation.

This is Light's website of the Masada Box, which contains everything in the series I think (accept Dies Irae is the Acta Est Fabula version). Don't know how to navigate it through.

I think you can get the game here as well.

Last edited:
Cain (Although this makes sense IIRC, since all the people that make up Cain are revived, not Cain himself), Trifa, Wilhelm (although they have his casual wear from Interview which I love), Kei, Spinne. Ergo, the one's we don't have

Don't know if Claudia or Meth even have Pantheon art (probs not), but those as well.
This might sound like a stupid question, but are you sure that they even exists. I can't remember seeing renders of these guys anywhere. Though, if we take Shinza Banshou fandom as the base, Pantheon renders they use should have originated from this image (Ps. if clicking link does not work, try copy/paste the link, it fixed the problem) which does have Trifa, Wilhelm, Kei, Spinne and even Claudia in it.

This might sound like a stupid question, but are you sure that they even exists. I can't remember seeing renders of these guys anywhere. Though, if we take Shinza Banshou fandom as the base, Pantheon renders they use should have originated from this image (Ps. if clicking link does not work, try copy/paste the link, it fixed the problem) which does have Trifa, Wilhelm, Kei, Spinne and even Claudia in it.

Here is a group photo of all of them, and so there is likely a single render image for them all.

I can't find just Wilhelm or Trifa by themselves.

Here is a group photo of all of them, and so there is likely a single render image for them all.

I can't find just Wilhelm or Trifa by themselves.
It is the same image I shared, just different link. Though, I have to admit that seeing Claudia there was a surprise for me when I first saw that image. Another interesting thought, it would have been interesting to see a meeting of her, Wilhelm, Sakuya and Keishirou. It is sad that it will never happen.
Ps. is the one right to Beatrice and above Isaak Kai? It looks a bit like Kei, but nowhere similar to VN version...

It is the same image I shared, just different link. Though, I have to admit that seeing Claudia there was a surprise for me when I first saw that image. Another interesting thought, it would have been interesting to see a meeting of her, Wilhelm, Sakuya and Keishirou. It is sad that it will never happen.
Ps. is the one right to Beatrice and above Isaak Kai? It looks a bit like Kei, but nowhere similar to VN version...
That's Rei. They look similar because they are family.

I found some images:

Claudia

Shirou

Kei

And here is a group image that has Wilhelm and Spinne as well, but eh.

I can't find solo images of Spinne, Wilhelm, or anything on Trifa though.

Last edited:
That's Rei. They look similar because they are family.

I found some images:

Claudia

Shirou

Kei

And here is a group image that has Wilhelm and Spinne as well, but eh.

I can't find solo images of Spinne, Wilhelm, or anything on Trifa though.
While Trifa's case might be problematic, you make it sound like the group picture is not good enough for you for Wilhelm and Spinne and have problems which wouldn't be solved in 2 minutes with paint....

Last edited by a moderator:
Dg-_jZcUEAEzdEr

You looking for him?

I am very interested in Avesta and remember once on the old forums someone shared preliminary Magsarion page version from someone's blog. Just wondering, whether that could be done again and if anyone has it, some other pages or info about Avesta characters

Back