• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mary Poppins vs Sans

Does kr affect those who are good? I know it does but I just want to know the extent. Also wonder how effective Mary's, although limited, Magic resistance would be. Although I do see that Sans's attacks are probably more effective to to attacking her should directly.

1 vote for Sans

KR don't care about good or bad,that just soul poison.Sans negs resistance so Mary's Magic resistance can't help her.

Would Mary be able to use sleep Manipulation then just stomp on his skull? If not I'm not sure if she will win but I need to re-read her books again.

Sans is a skeleton,he doesn't need to sleep.Yeah i know Sans did sleep in the game,but he is a magical being,he lack of brain or any organic.Mary need to sing to use Sleep Manipulation,Sans could just impaled before she can do that.

Even Mary manage to put Sans to sleep,he is 8-C which mean she couldn't do anything to him.

Well she could use Matter Manipulation and her reality warping (That removed and replaced stars) but I don't know if they are battle accessible. And I don't know if she could use Hammerspace to get a weapon that could kill Sans. He air Manipulation could keep him on edge however, due to the wind being so strong it blew grown adults away. Also her telekinesis my be helpful, but Sans has that too. I don't think her limited mind Manipulation and her empathic Manipulation would come into use either. Her teleportation would balance out a lit, though sans's is better. Also don't know if her transmutation could turn sans or his attacks in to something harmless.

-Is her Reality Warping has done anything else beside from removed and replaced stars?

-Air manipulation get counter by Teleportation

-Hammerspace can't be very useful here,San has much superior weapon here,a strange, skull-headed cannons that fire lasers).Any kind of weapon that Mary pulls out is useless here consider how Sans could just easily dodge all of them.

-I don't know anything about Mary nor her powers.

If she can remove stars by warping you better believe Sans has absolutely zero way to survive that.

I honestly thought to myself "if Sans has votes here I am going to be mad." And now I'm mad.

If she has the power to do something unless she directly says she can't use it in combat we have no reason to assume she can't. If she had a power that can erase stars she can absolutely erase Sans.

Then Sans still take this.

He'll be the one who attack first. Mary does have some good hax on her page,but she won't have time to use it before she get soulhaxx by Sans

Back