• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marx is Kirby

Eficiente

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator

Everything's fine except with Absorption and everything connected Power Mimicry, we don't know if that's because he absorbed Nova's ability or if he just got the ability because he now became strong enough. Given that basically everyone in Kirby worth naming has spatial manipulation, it's not unlikely after all.

TriforcePower1 said:
we don't know if that's because he absorbed Nova's ability or if he just got the ability because he now became strong enough. Given that basically everyone in Kirby worth naming has spatial manipulation, it's not unlikely after all.
That... I don't see how it could make sense. Although yeah this is a verse with everyone just having similar powers "out of nowhere", but those cases have satisfactory justifications.

Also, and this goes to all characters who get passive powers via using them while unconscious & weakened; Wouldn't it make more sense to just say that the character can actively use the power in that weakening state instead of claiming that it can use the power all the time when we literally never see that? Just saying.

I agree with everything less the regen and resurrection. True arena is a non-canon "what if" scenario of "lol, what if kirby just murdered marx's soul after he absorbed Nova?" its to show what character are capable of doing, i know, but i dont think it can connect with his return in Star allies.

I'm more referring to just being strong enough gives you spatial manipulation because "I'm so strong I distort space" in some verses, and Kirby is definitely one of those. Also, if he truly could absorb all of Nova's abilities, he would have a bit more than just spatial manipulation.

TriforcePower1 said:
Also, if he truly could absorb all of Nova's abilities, he would have a bit more than just spatial manipulation.
..He revived himself.

Also no, if it would something like warping space by running then maybe, but here there were around 50 nebulas warped in areas there who knows if Marx were there.

Eficiente said:
I'm just going to ignore that, really.
Nuuuu, dont ignoreeeee, i really disagree with regen and resurrection, why do you ignore me? I'm giving a point, you take Marx Soul as if It was canon and could be connected to his return, its an assumption!

That seems good enough to me to add all of this minus power mimicry, thanks.

Back