• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marvel vs Capcom Discussion Thread

Pretty sure I actually have a copy of that guide for MVC3 somewhere, but that's just a neat little thing. I defo don't remember it having anything really important lorewise that you wouldn't know through playing the game or using other source's.
I've checked it and there's unfortunately nothing new there

So if i get it right
Pre mvc era akuma = wolverine = hulk < wolverine + ryu + chun li + cap + stark < mvc3 akuma?

I was referring more to the new characters like Krauser and Asura

I'll see what I can find that differentiates him from Vergil, and go from there if there's enough significant differences. I know he probably has Smoke and Emphatic Manip, but Idk what else to expect

In a few days planning a mvc upgrade where galactus becomes 4c (nearly+)
Is mainly calc change related but uhh before that revision i have to say, sorry for all the matches that become ap stomps🗿

In a few days planning a mvc upgrade where galactus becomes 4c (nearly+)
Is mainly calc change related but uhh before that revision i have to say, sorry for all the matches that become ap stomps🗿
Hold on. You’re saying the High 5-A calc should be upgraded to 4-C?

Hold on. You’re saying the High 5-A calc should be upgraded to 4-C?
That's a result i got but might be messed up. Speed got upgraded cuz i noticed explosion happens in 0.11 alongside doing middle top corner for how muxh it traveled similar to how emh Galactus calc does. Just waiting for oliver to update the recalc i made cuz i asked him to make a blog cux not good With those

That's a result i got but might be messed up. Speed got upgraded cuz i noticed explosion happens in 0.11 alongside doing middle top corner for how muxh it traveled similar to how emh Galactus calc does. Just waiting for oliver to update the recalc i made cuz i asked him to make a blog cux not good With those
Assuming the recalc is legit, that would make all the current High 5-As get upgraded to 4-C. So basically the scaling stays the same, but the rating is higher. Pretty cool if correct

Also, never apologize for erasing matchup potential. Page accuracy should always be valued over matchup potential, and the fact that people have disagreed with upgrades just because of that has always held the wiki back
That's mainly a joke excuse hence why moyai emojis didn't knew that people actually did that bruh tho.

That's mainly a joke excuse hence why moyai emojis didn't knew that people actually did that bruh tho.
Some people will try to have a character get multiple ratings for one key rather than sticking with one just for matchup potential 💀💀💀

Now when you said it, Galactus' page does need some non-upgrade adjustments (especially justifications for intelligence).

This may sound ridiculous and I really don't think some of our staff back here may allow it since we'll rather have to do it our proper way, but Discord Scaling Wiki (which's server Sanicspood and I are part of thanks to Pac-Man relations), has Galactus' feat around Low to High 4-C (Small to Large Star; original Imgur links), with Nova's potential further speed calculated.

Last edited:
Large star prolly wouldn't be accepted since it's 2 earths merge = double mass logic which iirc was unnacepted
We can Prolly try to push it again tho cuz Galactus profile does bring it up

Oh also what's y'all current stance on 2x Earth stuff? Cux Earth being merged ia used on profiles yet stages don't look different (which they should if it was a merge similar to ultron's) cux from what i see the reasoning it wasn't used before it's cuz lf a scene where they aren't merged

Oh also what's y'all current stance on 2x Earth stuff? Cux Earth being merged ia used on profiles yet stages don't look different (which they should if it was a merge similar to ultron's) cux from what i see the reasoning it wasn't used before it's cuz lf a scene where they aren't merged
The look of the stages doesn’t debunk the merging of Earths. Also, it wasn’t a similar merge to Ultron-Sigma’s. The MvC3/UMvC3 merge fused Earths. The MvCI merged fused four universes. Essentially? There’s a pretty good reason for why the two merges had Earth look significantly different compared to one another

Also my stance is that x2 makes since given it’s made clear the planets fuses via several statements in MvC3/UMvC3. However, I’m not a calc expert and if someone would argue that the merging didn’t increase Earth’s size? I’d understand

The look of the stages doesn’t debunk the merging of Earths. Also, it wasn’t a similar merge to Ultron-Sigma’s. The MvC3/UMvC3 merge fused Earths. The MvCI merged fused four universes. Essentially? There’s a pretty good reason for why the two merges had Earth look significantly different compared to one another
Uh no i mean
I was thinking it was like mvci where location also merge therefore Earth remains same size the location we seen ij mvc3 will also be merged.

Uh no i mean
I was thinking it was like mvci where location also merge therefore Earth remains same size the location we seen ij mvc3 will also be merged.
I’m not quite sure if I know what you mean. All I can say is that stuff like the MvC3 comic makes it clear there’s a merging of locations on Earth

I’m not quite sure if I know what you mean. All I can say is that stuff like the MvC3 comic makes it clear there’s a merging of locations on Earth
I agree tye earth was merge just that the reason 2x was initially denied was if Earths was actually merged based on the comments so i asked y'all current stance

I agree tye earth was merge just that the reason 2x was initially denied was if Earth was actually merged based on the comments
Btw the low end got the thumbs up by two calc members so you can post the revision now using a 4-C upgrade

Also assuming the upgrade gets approved, I can handle the page editing since it’s gonna be a lot

Random thought byt wouldn't mvc1 High 6b characters have high 5a via summoning like anita since ae considers assists that and many of the assists are high 5a?

Why is wesker Galaxy level With prep if he only took Jean after she was weakened? Not a expert but galacy with prep implies he built Something that can harm 3c beings or something not wait like in a fortnite game

Edit: Nvm realized he woukd have a created zombie jean with prep as i pressed send

Why is wesker Galaxy level With prep if he only took Jean after she was weakened? Not a expert but galacy with prep implies he built Something that can harm 3c beings or something not wait like in a fortnite game
Allow me to hopefully clear it up. 3-C prep time doesn’t come from capturing weakened Jean. It comes from the fact that with prep, he could utilize a zombified 3-C being

But yes, you’re right. The implication is that while everyone was distracted, Wesker used something to weaken and capture them

Allow me to hopefully clear it up. 3-C prep time doesn’t come from capturing weakened Jean. It comes from the fact that with prep, he could utilize a zombified 3-C being

But yes, you’re right. The implication is that while everyone was distracted, Wesker used something to weaken and capture them
The way he worded it sounded to me like he waited like in a fortnite match for the fight With Galactus to end when they were weakened he captured them (since otherwise i imagime he would have just built that to beat Chris from the beggining). But eh not like it would change ths ratings

The way he worded it sounded to me like he waited like in a fortnite match for the fight With Galactus to end when they were weakened he captured them (since otherwise i imagime he would have just built that to beat Chris from the beggining). But eh not like it would change ths ratings
Galactus WISHES he was that cracked, but unfortunately for him, he is not. He wasn't responsible for the weakening. Wesker’s prep time is just cracked

Sidenote, I gotta redownload MvC2 so bad

Back