• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

From 5 to 4 (MvC Revision)

A recent recalc for MvC Galactus nuking earth was accepted https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Oliver_de_jesus/Galactus_Nuke_a_Planet_Redone

New result is star level (large star if someone manages to convince calcers to use 2x Earth end)
The low end calc is 1.03639486507 times (i think) away from star+ so if anyone has suggestions About who will get + say it
Who gets affected is bassically anyone who is dwarf star

Agreements: badtime lonkitt sonicspeed clover Tony

Dissagree

Neutral

Last edited:
Given the approval for the 4-C end of things, I completely agree with this

As for who would get 4-C+, I’d say to be safe, it would be any of the characters on the scaling chain who above those who are above people that only have the accolades of having defeated Galactus. So for example, people like Hawkeye and Hsien-Ko (who defeated Galactus and don’t have any higher scaling) would be regular 4-C, but guys like Spider-Man and Morrigan (who are higher on the scaling chain) would be 4-C+

I’d be editing all of these pages anyways, so I can pretty much cover who gets 4-C+ and who doesn’t

I’d be editing all of these pages anyways, so I can pretty much cover who gets 4-C+ and who doesn’t

Also, for anyone who might be curious...

High 5-A characters who would become 4-C (listed in no particular order):
Galactus
Hawkeye
Hsien-Ko
Taskmaster
Magneto
Viewtiful Joe
Iron Fist
Nova
Deadpool
Felicia
B.B. Hood
M.O.D.O.K.

High 5-A characters who would become 4-C+:
Every other High 5-A I didn't list earlier LMAO

Canon wise they are the Strongest from capcom team(Jedah and morrigan Have more ap than dmc3 Vergil but they get hax washed) so makes sense

Also, for anyone who might be curious...

High 5-A characters who would become 4-C (listed in no particular order):
Galactus
Hawkeye
Hsien-Ko
Taskmaster
Magneto
Viewtiful Joe
Iron Fist
Nova
Deadpool
Felicia
B.B. Hood
M.O.D.O.K.

High 5-A characters who would become 4-C+:
Every other High 5-A I didn't list earlier LMAO
Wait so if stark isn't listed how we will take the barely won statament about his mvc3 suit

Wait so if stark isn't listed how we will take the barely won statament about his mvc3 suit
The barely statement was more in regards to how Galactus came close to destroying the Earth rather than the Stark's success in the fight itself. Due to Iron Man's place on the scaling chain (which is above Hawkeye based on what he said about Clint, which is consistent with how Iron Man fought Steve), he'd get 4-C+

Also we don't actually have confirmation that his MvC/UMvC3 suit is any weaker than his MvC2 or MvCI suits

The barely statement was more in regards to how Galactus came close to destroying the Earth rather than the Stark's success in the fight itself. Due to Iron Man's place on the scaling chain (which is above Hawkeye based on what he said about Clint, which is consistent with how Iron Man fought Steve), he'd get 4-C+

Also we don't actually have confirmation that his MvC/UMvC3 suit is any weaker than his MvC2 or MvCI suits
I said that just incase cuz it does look different but wasn'tsure if is cuz disney wanted mcu vs capcom or it's actually a stronger/better suit

Ph wait can't magneto be potentially higher? He is called Xmen greatest nemesis and rival in mvc2 site and he can blast wolverine away in Logan ending
Just a suggestion

Bad news bruv. Timeframe's incorrect, it's roughly 0.6833333 seconds for all the debris to completely disappear from the screen (Which is where we can gauge the true speed of all the debris), so the feat gets High 5-A for both ends.

Yeouch.

Bad news bruv. Timeframe's incorrect, it's roughly 0.6833333 seconds for all the debris to completely disappear from the screen (Which is where we can gauge the true speed of all the debris), so the feat gets High 5-A for both ends.

Yeouch.
What would the new values be? Don't say it in joules, I'm no good at Tier 5 joule math. Quettatons is easier for me

EDIT: Nevermind, I saw your comments

Last edited:

Yeouch.
Then why original calc uses how fast the explosion covers the screen?

Ph wait can't magneto be potentially higher? He is called Xmen greatest nemesis and rival in mvc2 site and he can blast wolverine away in Logan ending
Just a suggestion
Magneto's victories over Wolverine are only due to the whole metal skeleton thing. Really its only Magneto's crazy ass magnetism that makes up for his place on the scaling chain

Yeouch.
shit, well I'll update the blog in about 5 hours (I'm in the job and when I get out I have university), so as time passes, MvCs guys can talk more if want anyway

Magneto's victories over Wolverine are only due to the whole metal skeleton thing. Really its only Magneto's crazy ass magnetism that makes up for his place on the scaling chain
I am talking about the very first capcom marvel game. Magneto blast the arcade winner and they get sended to xmen

I am talking about the very first capcom marvel game. Magneto blast the arcade winner and they get sended to xmen
Yeah, I'm aware. He does that to everyone who can defeat him and they brush it off like its nothing. Everyone in that game scales above him (albeit, he still has an advantage over Logan via magnetism)

Then why original calc uses how fast the explosion covers the screen?
Wait just realizated.

Debris takes longer ti dissapear cuz comes from earth to"us viewers" which is why debris starts getting bigger after explosion already covered middle to left
Makes sense cuz explosion is what pushed debris

Wait just realizated.

Debris takes longer ti dissapear cuz comes from earth to"us viewers" which is why debris starts getting bigger after explosion already covered middle to left
Makes sense cuz explosion is what pushed debris
I agree. If the explosion is what pushes back the debris, then the debris should be traveling at the same speed as what pushed it to escape it. You normally don’t see debris in the explosion for this reason.

did This for help ti get my point across btw

Since debris traveling to the viewer it would be a different distance from what i calced. Makes sense cuz in the fight after You win it says "you saved tye Earth" and You lose. Galactus fight already breaking 4th wall ripping apart the selecting screen or winner screen and shit

I agree. If the explosion is what pushes back the debris, then the debris should be traveling at the same speed as what pushed it to escape it. You normally don’t see debris in the explosion for this reason.
In those cases tho the explosion completely obliterates the debris and no large chunks remain.

In those cases tho the explosion completely obliterates the debris and no large chunks remain.
I mean even Ignoring that. What about the fact the debris wouldn't be traveling the same distance i calced since it's traveling to the viewer? Which is why explosion debris reaches the viewer before middle left is reached

I mean even Ignoring that. What about the fact the debris wouldn't be traveling the same distance i calced since it's traveling to the viewer? Which is why explosion debris reaches the viewer before middle left is reached
Which is kept zooming in until the entire screen was blank.

Which is kept zooming in until the entire screen was blank.
It doesn't seem to zoom in just explosion reaching the viewer from the frames i got (the fact distance would be different from the middle to left stuff i calced still stands tho)

It doesn't seem to zoom in just explosion reaching the viewer from the frames i got (the fact distance would be different from the middle to left stuff i calced still stands tho)
For that to work all the debris need to travel alongside each other without one piece of debris being behind the other, which my measurements take into account.

For that to work all the debris need to travel alongside each other without one piece of debris being behind the other, which my measurements take into account.
The debris left and right would travel a different distance than middle to viewer. That's my main point

Yes they travel alongside each other i am talking about what we see

At this point the ratings are likely gonna be unchanged. High 5-A doesn't wanna go away it seems

Back