• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Not like it matters much because Dark Gaia is already Low 4-C, likely 4-A, but this means the relic that is the Dark Gaia planet split calc could get a recalc with better results.

It wouldn't be calc-stacking to use this new size of Sonic's Earth for other calcs in the future, would it?

Gilad's done the recalcs, here it is. The results;

Original calc using Unleashed's Earth = 81.2 Yottatons (5-A)

First recalc (Still Unleashed's Earth but with the updated size) = 1.9 Ronnatons (5-A)

Additional End 1 (Now using SA2's Earth) = 2.1 Quettatons (High 5-A)

Additional End 2 (Using 3&K's Earth) = 55.2 Quettatons (Low 4-C)

Personally, I think it's best to use the 3&K view of the planet (and believe me, I think High 5-A is a cooler tier). Since the calc to get Angel Island uses pixel scaling a stage from 3&K, I think it's best for consistency to use the Earth from the same game (Using 3&K's Angel Island yet the planet from another game makes it seem like cherrypicking).

That being said, we should contact some calc group members and edit the OP slightly to reflect that needed discussion for which end should be used.

The planet somehow inhabiting two vastly differing dominant species simultaneously, for starters, since it's confirmed humans are still around despite them being nowhere to be seen (Eggman aside) for years while IDW is now showing off entire independent societies of the Anthro population (and all of them supposedly being on islands to boot, as Tails confirmed).

Back